I think i'm supposed to be at school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fetcharada
I'm at home because i thought school was closed but actually i think it might be open lmfao!! laughing

It snowed like hell overnight here and this morning we were all at the bus stop and people were saying "Oh, i don't reckon the bus will come" and after we waited for 10 minutes, one of the mothers drove past saying that school was closed so we all walked home and i went out in the snow for a bit with my brother.
i texted my mate who was ill though and she said her sister was at school! we also met up with two guys in the park my brother knew, and they said school was on but they hadn't bothered going. So maybe i'm supposed to be there after all. . . oops. . . oh well at least i get a day of school *yay* better not tell my parents tho!

so i'm kinda bored....what's everyone up to? Happy Dance

shangheid
I'm bored and up to nothing

Fetcharada
erm ok

shangheid
It's gunna be a looong day

Fetcharada
yes

42Bardock
What the f**k?

tss fetchy you shouldn't do that

Fetcharada
embarrasment

42Bardock
I think you are supposed to be sexy

Fetcharada
Supposed to be?! actually you're right....i still have snow in my hair

42Bardock
snow in hair mmmmmm droolio

dark1365
What grade are you in, Claire?

42Bardock
Yeah tell us, NOW

Fetcharada
well i'm in S4 but that probably won't mean much to you two

dark1365
S4?
OK, Ireland has a way different schooling system apparently. Yes you are right, S4 doesn't really mean much to us.
We don't get what that means. But since you are 15...you would probably be in like, grade ten or something in Canada. I'm in grade ten.

42Bardock
This is true. How many years have you been in school?
Or when will you have your A-LEvels? Or well give us a more describeful description

Fetcharada
OK then smile

Fetcharada
i take my a levels in april 06

42Bardock
Ah I see. Well still I am not quite sure but I will finish school 06 too embarrasment

dark1365
I do not get a single point you two are talking about. Turning 15 in about two weeks.

Fetcharada
'k.

cya pplz x

dark1365
What, you're going?

Fetcharada
back now for a wee bit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.