conspiracy theorists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
Everyone has heard, and has probably used the term "conspiracy theorist," and the fact of the term being in common use, also indicates that we generally agree on what it means. I saw a movie by that name, and the title character was a raving lunatic who kept his food in thermoses with combination locks to reduce his chances of being poisoned by imaginary enemies.

Regardless of how the stupid movie turned out, what's important here is the common perception people have of someone to whom that label is applied, and just as important, is who it is that applies the label. The common perception is that someone who is labeled a "conspiracy theorist" is suffering from some type of psychological disorder, and that label is usually applied to people by our government, and our news media. The next thing to consider, is that the label is applied to anyone who questions our government's version of events in any matter. Doesn't it logically follow that the media are teaching us to assume that anyone who questions the government is insane? When that label is applied to a person, doesn't it become easy to dismiss everything they say without even hearing it? How convenient for them.
But sadly, I think the main reason people choose to believe the government's version of events despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is because it's easier, and safer. If you ignore most of the evidence, and accept as plausible whatever ridiculous explanation the T.V. provides, your life remains simple, and you get to sit on your ass and watch more T.V. If on the other hand, you pluck your head from that same ass and realize you've been lied to, as a citizen in a democratic society, you're instantly burdened with being responsible for doing something
about it.
Conspiracy theories arise from evidence. After the government releases an explanation of a particular event, a conspiracy theory is only born because evidence exists to disprove their explanation, or at least call it into question. There's nothing insane about it, unless you define sanity as believing whatever the government tells you. In light of the fact that our government lies to us regularly, I would define believing everything they tell you as utter stupidity.

In July of 1996, flight 800 exploded over Long Island. Shortly after their terrorist explanation failed scrutiny, our government then explained the event by claiming that a faulty electrical system caused a spark that ignited a fuel tank, and the people who doubted this explanation were quickly labeled "conspiracy theorists." More than a hundred witnesses saw a missile travel from the ground up to the plane just prior to its explosion, but rather than being treated as eyewitnesses to an event, they were labeled "conspiracy theorists," which label allowed all subsequent investigation to ignore the strongest evidence in the matter.

Our "investigative" news agencies decided to accept and disseminate the official story, and they helped us forget the U.S. naval station nearby, the fact that missiles were regularly test fired there, and naturally, they paid no heed to more than a hundred "conspiracy theorists" who saw the plane get blown out of the sky by a missile. I believe that the U.S. Navy accidentally shot down flight 800, and that's my belief because it's the most sensible explanation that can be drawn from the available evidence. I'm not theorizing about conspiracies, but there are conflicting explanations of the event, and if the Navy did accidentally blow a passenger plane out of the sky, who would have a motive to lie about it? The U.S. government, or a hundred witnesses? smile

Julie
Aren't you a bit paranoid?

Jedi Priestess
A bit?? laughing

Mr Parker
Yeah I hate it how just because people who dont accept the lies that the u.s. government tells them and questions authorty and does not go along with them, get labeled a conspiracy theorist.Thats what I have been called my whole life because I have a huge interest in the kenneddy assassination and dont accept the offiical version and bury my head in the sand about it like so many others do.Thats pretty much what I have discovered in the years I have looked into it is that even though the evidence is overwhelming that the CIA pulled it off,and there was no proof oswald did it,people dont want to hear the evidence.They dont want to believe it so they ignore it and try to come up with something to convine themselves its not real because the truth is too frightening for them to deal with.They are afrai to acknowlede that we live in a dictatership country here in the states.

Mr Parker
errr no he just gots logic and common sense and not afraid of the truth like so many others out there are.

KharmaDog
My father worked for the intelligence branch of the navy during the height of the cold war and has always told me to not believe everything I read in the papers. However, if you look close enough, alot of times you can see the truth poking out somewhere.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, im all open to possibilities of conspiracy theories...always hae been.

WindDancer
I'm also open to Conspiracy theories myself. As some of you recall I made a thread about Secret Societies. I like to keep an open mind to them as long as they have some reasonable logical explanation. But come on! Conspiracy theories claiming that Aliens assasinated JFK are waaaaay too silly and are example of irrational discussions.

Mr Parker
yeah i did not like like that show they made some years back which was about aliens that took over the earth because they assassinated jfk.that kind of talk is what gives jfk researchers a bad name.

dean7879
No....next

dean7879
the alien bit is silly yes...what about the other theories....why was the bodyguards on the motorbikes guarding the car behind..and not the kennedy car....some people might say that the assasination was allowed to happen
im dont know what happened exactly cos i wasnt there...but some evidence suggests that somethin iffy went on

kRaZy777
I totally agree with you, Dean. I think we are fed from the media the version of what they want us to hear. I think the gov't themselves (some brach, maybe CIA) themselves assassinated Kennedy. I think things like that happen so much more than we could possibly imagine....Just like Area 51..

KharmaDog
So do you believe there are aliens at area 51 kRaZy777?

Mr Parker
yeah whats interesting about that whole bit is that the dallas police were ordered by the secret service to reduce their protection for two cars on each side of the car to just two and told to drive behind the president so people could have a good view of him.also the newspapers in dallas that day had him going on the parade route down main street but mysteriously the secret service changes the route to where he would have to go down Elm steet and slow the car down at 11 miles an hour which was a direct vilolation against secret service policy.In the movie,Donald sutherland plays a gu by the name of x who in real life is a guy named flectcher prouty who was the laison for the cia and kennedy and he maintains if he wasnt called to go out of the country that day like he was,that he would never have allowed the 13th intelligence army to stand down that day and not provide protection for the president,that they would never have had the bubbletop removed and that his protection deatil would never have allowed there to be open windows from builidngs that day.it was all a planned and coordinated event.

The Omega

Tptmanno1
Thats a good way of putting it TO,
Yea I'll except that something might be up, but it has to make sence!

Mr Parker
dont go by the house select committe on assassinations on the jfk assassination,that investigation was every bit a joke as the warren commission,they never had any intention of trying to find out who really did it either.they ignored all evidence that pointed towards the CIA and tried to say the mafia alone did it.

GABRIEL05
A plane did not hit the pentagon on September 11, 2001.

dean7879
dont say that...you dont want to be branded a nutter

Ushgarak
The reason Conspiracy Theorists have a bad reputatiion is because most of the stuff they spout is utter bilge. They PRETEND to be more intelligent than those who blindly accept what Government tells them, but in my experience they demonstrate no more intelligence at all.

As Omega says, they are rarely backed by anything approaching coherent proof, and- the moon landing one being a case in point here- when a case for them, is made, it is normally so ridiculosuyl flimsy and easy to destroy with simple common sense and intelligence, it was barely worth making in the first place.

An open mind is one thing, but simply reversing your credulity- from believing everyhting the Goverment says, to beleiving evey bad thing said about the Government- is simply a sign of more human folly, and it is certainly more to that area that I find conspiracy theorists tend to be.

I find few things more amusing than an extreme such theorist who considers himself superior to those who do not hold his views, as if he is more perceptive and intelligent, when no such thing is the case.

If conspiracy theorists want to stop being so looked down upon, they should stop doing things that make people look down on them, simple as that.

Alpha Centauri
Listen you fools.

Keeping an open mind and not sucking up everything you are told is the way to be. Thinking for yourself and questioning authority is the way to be.

However, when you start thinking that EVERYTHING in the world is not as it seems, you don't become open minded. You become more closed minded than the very people you are calling sheep.

Example: "Was George Bush getting into the office first time around, a conspiracy?". This type of thing is OK.

"Were the earthquakes a conspiracy?". This type of thing is ****ing pathetic and so is anyone who believed it.

Believing without fault, something that the TV tells you makes you a sheep. Then again so does believing without fault something that you learn on a so-called "Conspiracy Theorist" website.

The phrase "Think for yourself", means just that. It doesn't mean "Don't be sheep with the sheep, be a sheep with the people who hate sheep."

-AC

Ushgarak
I think AC and I are on the same wavelength there... just rhetorically different...

a1hsauce
ya i heard something about that

GABRIEL05
A friend showed me the website. He (and he is a no bullshit true to god genius, seriously) said all the stuff on this website was true.

The Omega

Alpha Centauri
"A friend showed me the website. He (and he is a no bullshit true to god genius, seriously) said all the stuff on this website was true."

If the Government don't want you to know something, you won't know it regardless of how sharp or intelligent you may be. There has more than likely been stuff going on for years and years within the ranks of congress and governments across the world, unbeknownst to us. With no "leaked" tippage at all. Controlled Rebellion is the only type of rebellion left without knowing the EXACT truth.

Saying "They're lying, they did this they said that" is all good. Fighting the power etc. However at the end of the day, what end are you reaching? They still go to bed in power, you still go to bed under them.

By no means am I saying lay down. Just not to expect the world to change just coz you are believing a conspiracy theory. As for the Pentagon attack, I will openly admit that anyone who believes "It was just a plane" is quite obviously off the rocker. That was one of the most frightening things I've seen. There's so much going on there that I'm not even sure I'd WANNA know what happened.

-AC

dean7879
oh comon now ya talkin through ya berloody a$$!

Alpha Centauri
I can say something perfectly reasonable, yet I'm talking through my ass.

Some random yahoo can claim that the Earthquakes were a conspiracy and you give it a second thought.

Logic?

-AC

dean7879
i didnt give it a second thought...

Bardock42
I like the word Yahoo

Alpha Centauri
"i didnt give it a second thought..."

I sure hope that means you immediately laughed it off.

-AC

dean7879
i didnt laugh...but i didnt believe it

Alpha Centauri
Whew.

Good, good.

-AC

dean7879
lol

The Omega

Alpha Centauri
I can't say I'm qualified to apply any concrete answer as to what hit it, Omega.

From what I have seen from many many many sources, the damage done and the aftermath weren't appearing to be such of a plane crash. At least not an air attack. Like I said, it does seem that there's way more going or than there appears to be, or maybe there's ALOT less than we think there is. Something isn't right about the Pentagon situation that's for certain.

I don't doubt that the plane was shot down though, the one you referred to.

-AC

The Omega

Bardock42
Well I personally thionk it could be possible that it was a fake to have a reason to get to war or pass laws or just to get the agreement of the majority to whatever course will be taken. If it actually was you have to admit it worked out really good. But this is just a very, very, very, uneducated guess.

Ushgarak
Sorry,. but... yes it does... it looks like a frigging plane hit it!

The people who say otherwise are insane.

The Omega

Alpha Centauri

Bardock42
Well thats what I am saying. If I wanted to make sure that I get reelected and that I can do a hell of a lot more than I am supposed to I would do that.

Now don't get me wrong its sad that it happened, but just reasonably it was one of the best things that could happen to the Bush administration erm

The Omega

Bardock42
Actually I have seem some evidence that makes it hard to belive there actually was a passenger plane

dean7879
it doesnt look like a passenger plane i admit...i heard that the goverment put some fake plane wreckage by the explosion to make believe that a plane had hit the pentagon.....and its a fact that the fbi tryed to round up all the video evidence of the accident so no one could see it......why would they do this?

Bardock42
Well if it was all just a fake they could do whatever the **** they wanted

Alpha Centauri

dean7879
Martians are behind Earthquakes......who said that? lol

Ushgarak
Err, sorry, but no. Anyone who believes that that was not the damage caused by an aeroplane has had a major logic failure.

This is pure concoction of nonsense, and no decent motive has ever been offered.

dean7879
i think there is a motive ...to go to war with iraq

Ushgarak
What, they specifically faked that specific bit to go to war with Iraq despite the fact that all the evidence they subsequently found was all pointing towards Al-Qaeda? Pretty crappy conspiracy!

It only works if you say ALL of 9/11 was faked, clearly untrue. Why the hell would they fake that one extra bit? How could they even have KNOWN?

If you really are going to say that this idea only works if 9/11 was a US fake, then you have again left the realms of common sense and sanity.

dean7879
how on earth do u know what went on?
was you there?
your reality like most others is to believe what the goverment and newspapers tell you
the fact is you dont know what plans were made before the events of 9/11
neither do i but to say you know the truth for sure IS insanity

KharmaDog
I have never heard that anyone thought that 911 was set up, that's just crazy. I have heard that the U.S. Gov't knew that there was going to be a terrorist attack on American soil and that they could use the fall out to push their agenda's of an Afghanistan pipeline and invasion of Iraq, but they had no idea how BIG the attack actually was going to be.

Ushgarak
This statement is evidence of what has been stated as trouble in this thread already. You have gone from simple scepticism to outright fantasism.

I am secure that these fears are ignorant babble. No attempt by you to say we don't know anything for sure will deflect that. It is simply ludicrous. If you want people to believe a claim, back it with evidence- else don't waste anyone's time.

finti
seeing concpiracy in every event is the insane part

dean7879
wheres your evidence?

dean7879
so its wrong to bring up these sort of questions?

Ushgarak
There is tons of it, from investigations all over the world. Every lead points towards it. And the amount of totally unreasonable things that would have to happen for your theory to be true makes it totally untenable.

You want to know why people look down on conspiracy theorists? You've shown your own point- it is because you talk so much outright crud, and then think by saying "You cannot prove everything you know is not wrong and that it is actually this way" is an even vaguely intellectual justifcation for such hogwash.

Fact is. the established situation is that Al-Qaeda attacked the US with three planes on 9/11. Now, as I say, either produce evidence to challenge that and make out the US organised it against itself (and for some reason did not use a plane on the Pentagon but then tried to tell everyone it was a plane... such gibberish...), or you have NOTHING.

finti
to quote yourself, bring in hard evidence with the question. Not some written thing a lunatic cocked up when on heavy drugs. But plausible things that can hold water. That can be argued on a sensible level

Alpha Centauri
Questioning things is good.

Questioning everything for the sake of it is stupid.

-AC

dean7879
am i a conspiracy theorist?
i bring up the the conspiracy...i never say in believed any of it..i just think they could create a good and decent discussion on these forums....where do u get your facts from huh? oh i forgot..silly me
and there are facts on this conspiracy if you read up on them...its whether u wanna take those facts on board or dismiss them entirely..thats up to you

dean7879
for the sake of what?
questioning everything? like?

dean7879
how can i bring in evidence when u say that it is written by a lunitic cocked up on drugs?
so theres no point is there?

Ushgarak
I've read the so-called facts and they are all nonsense. People making something out of nothing to try and prove something that secretly pleases them.

It is clear that you think there could be something to that conspiracy, which is not a tenable position.

And there is absolutely no evidence at all that this was a set-up by the US, which is a monstrous and idiotic thing to think.

The whole idea is utterly stupid and no intelligent person should have to give rubbish like this a second thought. It is like we have decided to give up living in a time where common sense and rational thought actually matter, and the credibility of conspiracy theorists is destroyed by such things.

finti
because if there where evidence it would have surfaced in the press, and dont come with that lame ass BS of the press being run by Illuminati and that such infop would have been prevented. Dan Brown might write good storys, but all his books are being ripped appart when further investigated

dean7879
the press IS controlled finti...if THEY dont want the public to know anythin...then WE aint gonna know...its simple

dean7879
Evidence of Explosives In The World Trade Center Twin Tower Collapses.

The evidence that the World Trade Center towers were demolished is compelling. Photographs of explosives detonating during the collapse of both the north and south towers are presented below. They are taken from two (publicly available) videos of the collapses. Each frame has been numbered by its position in the video. Both videos were filmed at 30 frames per second, so an eight frame interval covers about one quarter of a second.

http://vancouver.indymedia.org/uploads/top-disintergrates.jpgyaxttg.jpg

Ushgarak
Prove it.

Ushgarak
Err... those are pics of the towers falling... what in the name of sanity is that meant to show?

dean7879
have u got eyes?
can u read ?

dean7879
http://www.threeworldwars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99

dean7879
decent presented info^

Alpha Centauri
"the press IS controlled finti...if THEY dont want the public to know anythin...then WE aint gonna know...its simple"

Talk about stealing words.

-AC

Ushgarak
Yes, I have eyes, and they tell me that those photos show nothing at all! You're just stuck on the train of total pointlessness!

dean7879
stealin words?

dean7879
The first thing to note, is that the top section itself must be disintegrating, otherwise (as the above frames show) the top section would have extended far into parts of the building that are clearly, as yet, unaffected by the collapse.

But what could possibly cause the top section to disintegrate? And in fact, what could possibly cause the top section to almost entirely disintegrate, before the lower section begins to collapse?

You have to realize that most of the top section had not been affected by the aircraft strike or fires and was thus still the same immensely strong structure that had supported the building for some 30 years. If this section was going to fall at all, this section would fall as one piece (like a tree in the forest). Unless, of course, this section had been laced with explosives and was undergoing a controlled demolition of its own, just a few moments before the lower part of the building was demolished.

http://vancouver.indymedia.org/uploads/south-3x6.jpg

finti
to many independet media out there to let that happen, as for Norway they cant keep a thing out of the press. They get a hold on everything, it is even on the brink that the press is actually a national security threath

Alpha Centauri
Oh come on.

I mean the Pentagon thing is one thing and people believe whatever but to say that it's a possibility that the WTC event was controlled demolition is the most ridiculous thing ever.

-AC

Ushgarak
I cannot believe the architectural collapse of the Towers is somehow being used as evidence of conspiracy. Considerable- and far more intellectual- public inquiries as to why the Towers have been collapsed- aside from anything else, the basic design had flaws in. The metal structure melted and the rest could not stand. Not even Bin Laden expected that much to happen, but that fact is, the flaw was there and that is what happened.

Nothing you are posting is proving anything, Dean. And the totality of what you are trying to support is still untenable. You can only continue to sacrifice your own credibility by trying to propose such outlandish nonsense.

finti
and as for TWC, it was the heat after impact that actually brought down the towers. The bearing beams at the levels hit buckled under the heat the fire caused and the domino effect that break down created crumbled the towers. The affect was more than the terrorist ever could have hoped for

KharmaDog
With that I agree with you Alpha

dean7879
wasnt the twin towers supposed to be able to withstand fire?
and plane attacks?
yes i believe
u continue to say everything is outlandish without even reading the website

http://www.threeworldwars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99

Ushgarak
Yes they were. And no they didn't. Go figure! That's how it is. THAT is sanity, your claims are gibberish.

finti
yes fire, but its a diffrent thing when part of the structured are shattered from impact with a plane that exploded. The impact created a weaknes they didnt really anrticipate, and the planes actually got a bit bigger since the WTC was planed

KharmaDog
I sure hope you meant "planned" and weren't making a reallllly tasteles joke.

dean7879
not my claims...did i make this up myself? no...next

dean7879
i dont think he was

finti
yeah missed out on an n, no pun intended this time

finti
wrong again

Ushgarak
Are you fronting them? Yes. And are they ridiculous? Yes. So why bother trying to present them? You are only demoloshing the credibility of the conspiracy cause you espouse. Trying to distance yourself from all you just posted like that is a fruitless exercise.

dean7879
so what does that say about you? smile

finti
what does the fact that you was wrong say about me???????

dean7879
so what if im fronting them?
does it matter to you?
explosives in the twin towers....i dont think its ridiculous...why is it? explain...it could have happened....but then again...maybe it collapsed because of the plane...thats what probably happened but .no need to get at me cos i present the info
i could start making sexual innuendo threads..everyone seems to like them smile

dean7879
that im a human being capable of being wrong
are you so big headed that you are saying u are always right? smile

Ushgarak
You are trying to present them as credible alternatives when they are not, and you cannot prove anything you say. The only evidence you have is some half-crazed nonsense that it couldn't have been planes that did it. Well... yes it could, and then where does that leave anything else?

Nonsensical ideas like this can, as I say, only bring your cause harm.

finti
if you cared to read a couple of posts I admitted the mistake KharmaDog referred to.

And as a matter of fact there are two rules I go by.

rule 1: I am never wrong

rule 2: if I was to be wrong then rule #1 complies

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I think you are being alittle paranoid.But that is ok because everyone is once in a while.I really don't see it as a big deal.JM Happy Dance

PVS

dean7879
so if u admitted the mistake...then u was wrong yes....so u have broke both rules yes? try not to contradict smile

finti
no that means that rule 1 is the only one counting

dean7879
whateva...u was wrong smile

dean7879
and you cannot prove anything you say..prove to me u know all the facts
i dont feel its my duty to prove anythin
i just wanna present some claims...howeva wild they might be..so that we can discuss them
i coudnt care less if u believe it or not...the funny thing is you think i believe the stuff..just cos im presenting the info..your so wrong

dean7879
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/index.html
more info on the twin towers disaster

dean7879

dean7879

Deano

it dow sleep
Hey man i know loads of conspiracy theories i like them

The Inkeeper

The Inkeeper
In Tupac's song "Ain't Hard 2 Find" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "I heard rumors I died, murdered in cold blood, tramatized pictures of me in my final states, you know momma cryed, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted." It seems as if Tupac foretold the future.

Scarface's song "Smile", which is a duet with Tupac, was supposedly recorded in September of '96, before Tupac was "shot". But the video for the song was released in May of '97 and the video depicts Tupac rapping while he appears to be crucified. At the end of the video, Tupac falls off the cross and stands up...which is another image of resurection.

In the video for "I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto" the town it takes place in is called Rukahs. "Rukahs" spelled backwards is "Shakur". The room he goes into with the girl is room number 7. The clock in the background at the end is at 4:03...the same time he officially died. More funny stuff from the video producers. My question still remains, why?

In Tupac's song "No More Pain" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation." Could this be a reference to Machievelli or Jesus?

On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified. This fits with the idea that Tupac "died" so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli. In the picture, there are five bullet holes. Interestingly, Tupac was "shot" 5 times.

The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula, was found shot to death on Nov. 10th in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him. (for more info on his death, click here.)

After the shooting of Notorious B.I.G. on March 9th, 1997 Lieutenant Wayne Petersen of the the homicide division of the Las Vegas Police Department who has been investigating Shakur's alleged killing said, "Before yesterday, I had never even heard of the Notorious B.I.G. There is no link between the two murders. We think the only connection is in the minds of the media. The media wants to connect the two." If you asked anyone who knows anything about the Tupac case, they would say something about the rivalry between Biggie and Tupac. How will the Las Vegas police ever solve the case if they don't know the basics? The answer is that they won't. C'mon guys, that is pretty pathetic.

According to my friend Roger as well as numerous other sources, in the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly. Check it out for yourself, but that certainly is suspicious and it must mean something. Click here for the sample as it appears on the CD.

According to Neal, on the song "Thug Luv" which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's double CD Art Of War after Tupac says "whuz poppin' n*gga", Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background. Click here for the sample.

During an interview, an ABC correspondent asked Suge Knight, "If you knew who killed Tupac, would you tell the police?". Suge answered, "Absolutely not."

On November 25, 1997 a new 2 Pac album will be released on Jive Records called R U Still Down. It is being released under the name "2 Pac" not "Makaveli". This implies many things...does this mean that "2 pac" is back?

In the video "Heaven Gotta Ghetto", the license plate of the car that he gets in with the older man reads "61671". Another obvious occurance of the number seven and the sum of seven (6+1).

This comes from Mike Frankel: If you rearrange the letters in the album title "Makaveli The Don Killuminati The 7Day Theory" You can make the sentence "Ok on tha 7th u think I'm dead yet I'm really alive". Mike explains "7th meaning the 7th day after he was shot, he supposedly died but is really alive." That's quite amazing, try it for yourself.

Holy shit!

Tupac isnt dead! AND HE IS ONE OF THEM!

So we can now officially say Tupac orchastrated 9/11 and is to blame for basically every atrocity of modern history.

I heard he was in the school at Beslan, but he got away because as we know, Bullets dont hurt Makaveli!

Now that a typical conspiracy theory for you no expression

Some facts, my stupid things stuck on the end, totally unbelievable, but unable to be proved wrong.

Enjoy it no expression

nutella-spatz
ok, although i'm not going to read this.....:

i thought we two are the centre of the universe and therefore leaders of the world cry

The Inkeeper
Of course we are, but shhhh, the Tupac thing is a cover-up wink

Deano
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
What the hell man?

You believe far too much of what you read.

I decided to research illuminati etc etc just to see if i knew what you were on about in more detail i might understand it better.

what do u believe exactly?
what are your beliefs on what is goin on

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Of course we are, but shhhh, the Tupac thing is a cover-up wink

ahh, i see! *shuts up*

*walks around casually*

*disappears without anyone noticing*

Deano
http://www.threeworldwars.com/nwo.htm

info on one world goverment

Deano
The world is under siege by a European hierarchy of banking families, the money changers and money lenders of history. They are already the richest people on earth but that is not enough. They have a Faustian Grand Plan. They mean to own or control everything of value on earth. Their weapons: MONEY and DEBT, the media, and Washington. The Conspiracy is invisible. It functions through its network of global and central banks and their many subsidized agents, organizations and fronts around the world. It financed the Morgans and the Harrimans. Even the haughty kingpin of the American Petroleum Cartel is its lackey. It controls the currency of all the major nations including Russia and China. It "takes" hundreds of billions from the American people every year. It has no regard for human life except as a resource for labor, taxes and armies. It has no god; money is its messiah.
A century ago, the Conspiracy had bankrupted Europe with its many wars (the lifeblood of the Conspiracy). A peaceful America, protected by two oceans, was on the verge of becoming the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth and the Conspiracy did not "own" it. This was "unacceptable". The Conspiracy wished to take control of American money, "mobilize its credit" to finance World War I and overthrow the Czar (for Russian money). And it needed America to assure victory over Germany (its hated enemy even before WWI). Wilson was pressured into signing the Federal Reserve Act and to declare war on Germany. Later he was to say, "I have involuntarily ruined my government". Ominously, he warned, "I have involuntarily ruined my government". Ominously, he warned, "Some of the biggest men in the United States are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it - roosevelt

SOME QUOTES FROM POLITICIANS ABOUT THERE EXISTANCE

"From the days of Sparticus Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Winston Churchill stated to the London Press, in l922.

The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
Strobe Talbot, Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviet (Illuminati) Union

if u think about it....its not that too hard to believe
it amazes me how things are controlled in the world...if it wasnt the internet..i woudnt of heard of the illuminati...
i started gettin interested in the subject and i read up loads of info on them..i reckon its a possibilty ..its stupid to dismiss things so easily

The Inkeeper
But equally as stupid to accept them without question, dont you think smile?

I have to say, i find the way Bush came into office suspicious, i find how he used 9-11 to rush into war disturbing, but i believe its all his and his daddy's pals work.

I dont believe its all part of some plan, i just cant buy into it.

I'd sooner follow my Tupac theory wink

Deano
theres gotta be some truth to them

The Inkeeper
btw- Arent the NWO

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/wrestling/nwo.jpg

Those guys?

Capt_Fantastic
Conspiracy theorists often have valid points in their arguments. Something that I very rarely hear people talk about is Bill O'Rielly. Most people forget that, despite his severe ability to insult the population and it's intelligence with his strict conservative views, he used to host a show on the sci-fi channel about Aliens. An unsolved mysteries type show. I think it was called sightings, or something like that. I wonder what his fans would think of him if that were a more publicized fact?

Magee
lol that was very convincing about Tupac. Infact, reading that it is not impossible to beleive that.

I found this interesting website saying that they found a UFO off the cost of Thailand that may have crashed due to the tsunami. Its very interesting to read but weather its true well thats for u to decide.
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/aliens/61248

Deano
lol a mcdonalds happy meal was found in the ufo!
maybe the aliens got hungry after all that experimenting

Deano

Deano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.