KMC Outage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Were you affected by the KMC outage earlier?

Canadian Moose
Yeah Corran you asssh! I was in the middle of some great cyber se-...err...cyber serious discussions, and then poof, it was all gone!

Corran
Yes, I know you were. It was with one of my socks that you were having said Cyber Se-rious discussions.

fever red
Right, it was me.
And d@mn, was I ever affected.

Clovie
what's 'outage'? huh

fever red
Opposite of innage!

My sense of humor is officially back...and it's as bad as ever, worse luck for you all!

Clovie
thankyouverymuch. no expression

fever red
Outage is a failure, of electricity! Sorry for being smart-@ssed.

Corran
Clovie, an outage is when something is 'down'. So when KMC 'went down' earlier that was an outage. But this is not to be confused with when a person 'goes down' that is not call an outage but more often felatio.

fever red
Right, well done Corran. Care to demonstrate?

Clovie
ok. got it now..
the site was saying it's corran's fault stick out tongue

Canadian Moose
Because Corran was going Outage on Raz apparently. wink stick out tongue

Candy x
Gopd corran...You spoilt my entire evening..when kmc was down i had to find other ways of amusement

fever red
EDIT: for I am a gracile, demure angel and would never say such a thing!

Clovie
i needn't have known that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
OK, call round anytime, my door is always open. Well actually it's generally locked but if you knock I will always open it, well when I say always that's not strictly true as I would not open it if I was not in, but if I am in I would always open it - unless I was 'busy' with someone and did not want to interrupt what we were doing, but if I'm in and not busy I'll always answer................unless you look like a salesman, Jehovah's witness or an accountant - not that I am saying there is anything wrong with accountants it's just that hmmmm, OK yes maybe there is something wrong with them.

Corran
But you enjoyed that much more, did you not wink

btw - if you need new batteries Sainsbury's have an offer at the moment.

fever red
Yes, those damn accountants- don't open your door to such sketchy charactors. I, on the other hand, am such a nice, quiet girl!

Corran
You seemed to have mis-understood my description of an outage, I was not going outage on Raz - I was performing indecent, immoral sexual acts on him.

Corran
Yes, I'm sure you are.

Corran
Does it not burn your tongue to come out with such obvious untruths?

shellie
yes i was and its all your fault . a spanking is in order here...whip2flirt1

fever red
No...although I do get a bit hot, now that you mention it.

Corran
As a reward?

Corran
Do you find that you cannot walk past a church without the walls starting to bleed?

fever red
Yes! Even more gratifying is the way the nuns and priests fall upon one another in a frenzy of...ahem, no, never. Of course not, for I am a spotless virgin in white with a wreath of edelweiss, followed by woodland critters and unicorns.

shellie
evil face if pain is a reward....

Corran
Yes of course you are, and damned to the depths of hell is anyone who believes otherwise.

fever red
You would know, darling!

Corran
Because I am Lucifer?

fever red
And my Daddy? When can I have a pony...

Catherine the Great got one!

Corran
Yeah, but think about it; she was not called Catherine the Great for nothing - what do you think she was Great at?

And anyhow - she went all out for the Horse not just a pony.

fever red
Oh, I see how it is...you favor your first-borns. Her and Cain; I suppose I'm nothing then. Come along "unicorns," we're pouting until Daddy gives us the world.

Corran
I won't lie to you, well I will but not of something as trivial as this - of course I favour my first-borns, especially when they are more devious than the word could ever give credence to them - whereas you my princess are more deviant that the word could ever do justice to you. Neither of the others ever rules the world - it is my belief that with your deviance and decedance you can infest society today and take them over from within, the world will be yours.

I do reserve the right to disown the others as and when you are able to prove yourself better then them.

fever red
OK, Master of Darkness, Prince of Lies- you win! I'm sowwy. No more tantwums. I don't have to apologize to all the 600+ elder spawn, do I?

D@mn! I caved too soon...ah, well, I have my woodland pals and my "unicorns." Tommorrow, the world. First, a consort...if not a horse, then WHAT?

Corran
Of course not, we would not want them knowing anything about this. The less I keep informed about these things, the more easily I am able to pit you all against each other when necessary for the greater bad of all.

fever red
The greater bad, that sounds good. *sits down by a limpid pool and plucks the heads from "flowers," tossing them in the shimmering waters*

Corran
Bulls are always good, they charge and kill first then ask questions later, you could always try to turn a minor God.

fever red
Exellent- a white bull...no, that's been done, too! Thebian b'itch even had a son by it! Waaah! What HAVEN'T my elder sisters done?

Corran
Let me think - a Moose!!

Filth
I did not know what to do in the outage no expression i had nothing better to do no expression

fever red
No- that's Syren. Sigh.
__Hmmm...
__More twisted...think, Daddy, think!

Corran
Hmmm, the incest thing has been done too, so I guess that's out.

fever red
I know- I'll have to do it all!

Corran
Hmmm, well if anyone can....

fever red
I'm well on my way..in a virginal, demure sense, that is.

Corran
Virginal, demure - these words are alien to me.

fever red
Right, well, it's those unneccessarily loud and kicky things that have to be seduced long and hard...you know, the ones that turn nastiest in the end?
__You know, Daddy, I think you have to take a vacation from Hell and all the yes-men there.

Storm
You stole an hour of my life mad

I had to study an hour longer now mad

Raz
Yeah, someone should so something about Corran.

Trying to post his picture basking in the sun. The server got all jealous and refused to work. It took me an whole hour of sweet talk to get her back up.

I hope you realise what you have done Mr Corran, and I hope you are happy with yourself!!

Storm
And this server was supposed to be an upgrade? stick out tongue

Raz
Well it's been 6 months since the last outage stick out tongue

But seriously though, the only reason there was an outage is because we maxed out our attachments. Increasing the size of the max attachments was the reason for the outage. This involved changing the bytes on over 3 million records, which as you can imagine is a lengthy task.

Storm
I' m aware of that. I read News & Questions.

fever red
I should think you should all find yourselves profoundly affected by this touching moment between a Daddy and his pony-loving little girl.

Corran
substitute pony with

Corran
Happy? Happy? I have not seen the sun for nearly 2 weeks now I need another Holiday stick out tongue

fever red
Congrats on the next ex! By the way, Paola and I should be setting our wedding date soon. Seems like a good time to hit you up for the tab, Dad.

Corran
Wedding, Wedding! What's this talk about wedding, you can't get 'married in the eyes of God' he's the enemy remember.

shellie
im sick this morning sad can i blame you for that as well ?

badboy2004
awwwwwwww shell

shellie
i dont need your pity steven but thanks anyways

Syren
hug

Fancy some of this pity? naughty

shellie
hug

.....mmmmm.....flirt1 pity me baby....pity me alllllllll night long....

Syren
*pities you like you've never been pitied before* laughing out loud

shellie
laughing out loud now thats what i call some damn good pity

shellie
laughing out loud now thats what i call some damn good pity

confused double post ? holy hell .

Corran
If it helps you in anyway, go ahead blame me big grin

shellie
always the giver , ok i blame you...im sick and its your fault stick out tongue

sick now excuse me while i die

badboy2004
no don't shell

Kosta
Yeah I was, luckily for me, ti was 3 am here, and I had to go to bed anyway. I feel sorry for the people who were in the midst of a big PM or post

Corran
OK, OK no need to rub it in even more sad

The Tired Hiker
laughing hysterical

Syren
Oh, Preston.... ever appreciative of crass humour roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
No humour intended, it was merely an explanation for Clovie

badboy2004
hey hey hey kids

shellie
erm sometimes you make absolutely no sense to me steven

Syren
Ok, so it was made crass when Preston laughed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Would you believe anything I tell you?

The Tired Hiker
It was funny, so I laughed, sue me. no expression

Syren
Preston.... I'm gonna sue your ass so hard mad

badboy2004
that u won't even feel it

The Tired Hiker
Yeah baby! cool

badboy2004
did that hurt

Jedi Priestess
blink well this started out well enough and then just went horribly awry cry

Corran
It's because everyone was mentally affected by the outage, it has sent them over the edge.

Baylin
I want my boomerang back!ranting

Corran
OK, nice doggy, I'll just throw it over there..........ouch, it hit me in the head.

Baylin
cry You dont need me any more, you got a stick that fetches itself! crybaby

Corran
Of course we still need you, we're not going to roll around in the shit ourselves now are we?

Syren
*rolls in chocolate*

Corran
aye-carumba, I was just about to eat all of that, now I supposed I going to have to lick it off you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
*sigh*

Oh dear, whatever shall we do? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Start licking I guess - but you know this stuff gets everywhere tongue

Syren
*licks finger* happy This stuff is good..... my body's just the right temperature to keep it melted eek!

Corran
hotstuff

Syren
laughing out loud You sounded just like badboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
oh, sorry, I guess the moments gone now sad

Syren
laughing I meant, he doesn't elaborate at all and rarely used punctuation. Grammatical perfection gets me hot naughty

Corran
In that case allow me to make a correction...

Oh, sorry, I guess the moment's gone now. sad

Syren
Nope, you're still not impressing me. The post that made me laugh was the 'hotstuff'..... I mean that one word answers really don't do much for my libido tongue

badboy2004
i'm looking for some hot stuff

Corran
You should go to Lanzaraote, the volcano there is pretty impessive and the rocks and stones at the visitor centre are pretty hot.

Syren
laughing

Baylin
rolling on floor laughing shitnono

You're a very disturbed sick man Corran!

There's no wonder we all love you so much cool

Syren
*finds more chocolate* eek!

Baylin
droolio chocolate....

Now where's shellie? shifty

shellie
need look no further luv shifty

Baylin
happy

Syren
droolio

This tastes so good.....

shellie
happy

Syren
What the f**k?

happy

Corran
That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time big grin

shellie
happy

Jackie Malfoy
No I don't even know what happen?Can anyone please excalim it to me?I always miss something fun going on here.Why?JM

Napalm
I must not have been here when It happend

Corran
KMC did not work yesterday afternoon for an hour while there was an outage!it was,apparently,my fault.Hence the poll!C

shellie
whip2 bad boy

sick ill never f**king call you that again.....

Corran
Why not? Oh I get it.

Why did you in the first place?

shellie
blink do you really have to ask ?

Corran
see editted post - no.

shellie
laughing out loud didnt see the edited post first....

cuz you are bad but bad in a good way wink

and thats makes you good shifty

Corran
But why did you suggest I was bad? Just because I broke KMC? anyone can have an accident,

shellie
damnit , are you not bad...

ahhhhh haaaaa.....i just came up with a title to that thingie im gonna do wink

Corran
If you mean 'naughty' bad, rather than 'bat at...' bad, then yes wink stick out tongue

shellie
thank you kind sir for taking me on a tour around my ass to get to my hand roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
I see we know have the person who did this crime.Should we burn her or let her live?JMLOL!

Corran
I say burn the witch - who is it?

shellie
pssst...jackie....*whispers in your ear* the her you are talking about is actually a he .

Baylin
allegedly... whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.