Shadowcat vs. gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Who do you think would win. I'd have to go with shadowcat. She can phase through things, and can walk on air while phasing. Also has ninja combat skills.

muffin man
shadowcat she can phase through all of his attacks.

norrin radd

vaya_the_elf
Yes she can phase through him.

When she phases through thing, and its electric then she messes up all the electral stuff. She can walk through walls to, and people.

Maelstrom
She has trouble with adamantium. If he had some adamantium kenitic energy he might be able to kill her. You never know what kind of card that `lil thief has.

norrin radd
i know she can pass trough them qhat i meant is: can she Disrupt living or non-living targets by solidifying inside them? (like vision and manhunter)

crazyspinz
she cant stay phased for ever and there is no way for here to acualy hurt gambit. plus, gambit is like bond, super charmer, no girl could ever beat him

norrin radd
if she can do like vision and manhunter she has a very good chance of winning

vaya_the_elf
crazyspinz- I don't find gambit that charming.

norrin radd- I'm not for sure if its hurt the people she phases through. Never seen her do it.

muffin man
why not gambits like the coolest X-man ever.
X-man sounds like he's a woman.

Mainstream
vaya! Shadowcat can only phase while she's holding her breath. if 'Gambit can wait her out he can beat the kitty...so to speak.

Maelstrom
She can phase in something but it would kill her. However she could just walk over and phase Gambit in a wall and he'd be dead.

vaya_the_elf
muffin man- He powers are cool. His personilty sucks.

Mainstream- I know
stick out tongue

Maelstrom-I'm not sure if it would kill in. Still not sure about that.I think she could win though.

crazyspinz
u might not find him charming, but it seems every girl in the MU does, hes like me.... but not as cool

vaya_the_elf
In x-men I like beast, nightcrawler, and archangel... and sometimes cyclops

I have a big thing for batman though.

Spiderman is also someone i find very cute.

Mainstream
I see. (Gambit rules though)

norrin radd
well actually if magneto made part of the x-men i doubt rogue would be in love with remy

radioboy121
Yes, Gambit isn't as charming as say Longshot. When he once was in Japan with Jubilee and Wolverine, Gambit was hitting on a number of local girls at a bar(?), but they swiftly forgot about him when Sunfire (a local hero) came into the room.

If Longshot came into a room, the girls forgot about the others and he didn't even need to introduce himself.

vaya_the_elf
I don't like show offs. I'm into the more quiet, and respectable kind of guys.

muffin man
Uh huh look at me look at me. thats a show off.
LOOK AT ME!

Mainstream
she don't like show offs dude.

muffin man
yes I know that why I demonstrated being a show off.
just so gambit would seem less of a show off.

Mainstream
I see what to go dude!!!

muffin man
did you get confused cause I'm the one with the migrane.

Mainstream
sorry to hear that dude.

muffin man
no prob your helping me through it you know I'll go crazy from the pain and the puking if I wasn't for you talking to me
THANK YOU ALL.puke

Mainstream
sure thing dude.

muffin man
yeah I just think I've befoiled this thread now with that smilie.
back to the point gambit rules but he can't actually hit shadowcat.

Mainstream
she can only phase for like a few minutes..if he can wait her out he can win.

muffin man
well ok then you've convinced me

Mainstream
good...I hope Vaya don't get mad at us..she's a Shadowcat fan..I think

muffin man
yes my ninja typing should work.

Mainstream
heh heh heh heh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.