KMC Gremmies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Just a random award ceremony... and this ones for Preston.

Over the years, Tired Hiker production agency has provided us with some of the most random, funny and interesting threads this forum has ever seen.
So, in honour of that, Preston is the man to recieve the only gremmy in the world.

Clovie
laughing

eggmayo
I should have done this when TH was online...

fever red
OMG, can I be the envelope hottie?

eggmayo
I though you were a guy for a minute there... sure you can

SlipknoT
Who else gets a prize?

fever red
Tis OK, I thought you were an ovum!

Corran
He was - once upon a time.

Canadian Moose
*snorts laughter* Literally.

shellie
shall i prepare the baskets of goodies for the loosers ?

eggmayo
I have no idea what that is...

And Slipknot, noone yet, nominate someone.

SlipknoT
Ohhh, what in them?

shellie
some of this and a little of that

SlipknoT
Like what? whistle

shellie
eek! i duuno yet...

its a surprise wink

fever red
May I contribute?

SlipknoT
Chocolate? eek!

shellie
yes of course...wanna help me put the goodie basket together for the gracious loosers ?

eggmayo
Everyone may contribute, but no self-votes, they suck.

fever red
Yes- I think Slipknot is right on with the chocolate...it can be VERY self-gratifying, especially if you use the right molds...

shellie
would you like to donate the chocolate ?

SlipknoT
Well since I'll be recieving it I'll jst keep my chocolate happy

eggmayo
Bit cocky there Slip?

shellie
mmmm...i believe you're onto something there...

chocolate it is yes

SlipknoT
No, I meant I'll be reciving the gift basket for the losers

eggmayo
Or you could win an award and steal a basket?

SlipknoT
Hmm, I'll keep that in mind

Syren
OMFG... Gremmys?? laughing

eggmayo
Damn it, Preston'll never see this thread.

Syren
Why not? Just PM him the link sweetie roll eyes (sarcastic)

eggmayo
Damn... thats a good idea...

Syren
fab NP laughing out loud

Clovie
i want a gremmy confused

eggmayo
I would give you one, but have no idea of your real name confused

Clovie
you don't even know my name? cry

eggmayo
Do you know my name?

Clovie
no confused

Napalm
Why did the tired hiker pad get closed?

eggmayo
So unless your name was Clovie you cant really complain stick out tongue

Syren
Give me a Gremmy.

Clovie
i use it as a name.. almost always confused

eggmayo
but is it your real life name?

Clovie
no

Syren
OMFG fab

Clovie
i was first whip so move over chica tongue10

love give her one!!!!!!

eggmayo
Syren:

eggmayo
Clovie:

Clovie
thank you kisses

eggmayo
You both have to make a speech, of course...

Clovie
speech? *chokes*

ermm.....

*takes a microphone* i want to thank my all friends and my family, and my dead turtle and all my teachers and paola(for making me join) and raz (for creating this site) and all the members and and ...

could be? bag

eggmayo
Thats a point, one highly famous/infamous member deserves a mention

eggmayo
bump... dammit... someone make a speech...

Jackie Malfoy
Yea speech time!I give an award to shillie for being the nicest girl in this site!JM

The Tired Hiker
Awe, that was sweet, JM.

beer

photo Ladies and Genitals, big grin I'd like to make my speech now. *clears throat* puke I want to thank the Academy. photo If not for them, I would not even be here enjoying the amazing thrill of winning this award. hoover It's not a Grammy, it's not an Emmy, but it is a Gremmy. gunsmilie And for that I'd like to thank eggmayo for handing me the first ever Gremmy. thumb up I'd also like to point out that Clovie's and Syren's Gremmys have my name on them, whose your daddy now?!!! *bah-ching* smokin' Thank you. pimp

shellie
hug thanks sweetie...thats nice of you .

The Tired Hiker
That's not much of a speech, shells. erm . . . .. . . . ... . . . stick out tongue

Syren
Preston, your speech is amazing clapping

*steals mic*

*cough*

I'd like to send out huge, Syrennic spankyous to everyone who knows me... you all know who you are *arrogant nodding and cheesy grin*

If it wasn't for a certain little place I frequent, goes by the title 'KMC', I wouldn't be here accepting this prestigious award.... when I think of all the effort that's been put into this moment, I choke up, seriously, that little lump that I reserve for extremely special occasions just pops right up out of nowhere and I have to fight, with great difficulty, to overcome my deep and powerful emotions.

Being the person that I am, and possessing the talent that I so obviously possess, my life has been filled with many, many obstacles. But I've conquered them and if I have to give any advice to those of you gazing up at me now with adoration and wonder, it's this; Ignore those ignorant prats who claim that people should always be true to themselves.... do as I did. Take on a popular persona and become it, breathe it, it's the only way possible for you to guarantee yourself one of these *holds up Gremmy* in years to come.

I thank you fab

The Tired Hiker
It's also all about who you sleep with. erm

Syren
Yah... notice I mentioned conquering obstacles? I meant screwing bosses happy

Jackie Malfoy
You are welcome!(Starts to clap!)Good speechs everyone.I must remain yuo through to clean up your barf before leaving through or the next person may break there neck!JM LOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.