suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
I going to kill myself. I dont think i am worth anyting. no one likes me enough to go out with me.. my family is so ****ed up.. my mom and dad are both in jail.. and my uncles and aunts are out of state.. my brothers dont talk to me and im so lonely im tired of feeling this pain..

p.s. dont feel sorry for me this thread is to answer why i wont be online anymore......

Clovie
reconsider it maybe

and my guess you'll get banned sad

Ness
oh and if anyone is wondering how i will kill myself.........i'll slit my rist.

dark1365
You have a life here. Don't waste it.
PUT YOUR BROTHERS ON, I AM GOING TO HAVE A WORD WITH THEM.

DuronKiller
do whatever you want to do...

eggmayo
Slitting your wrists dont kill you, sorry...

Angie79
Vaag. no expression

fever red
Ness! Please, let me tell you something...don't do this...someone tried that and ended up severing nerves and tendons in his right arm. His Dad found him and got him to hospital in time to save his life and he completely changed his mind about it...it passes, it really does, the pain will give way to happiness

dark1365
Yeah NICE advice, MAN.
Just don't kill yourself period.
It sucks when lives are lost.

*Danii*
Other people have awful lives. . . think of all of the people who died in the Asian Tsunami, If you dont think your worth anything, maybe instead of killing yourself you should help people who need it, then you wont have 1. screwed the world or 2. any reason to feel worthless.

lil bitchiness
Heres a really helpfull site www.depression.com

Here is a link for focus adolescent services (USA) Click on the state you are in and there are many toll free hotline numbers to call for help for troubled teens.http://www.focusas.com/Directory.html

This site is also very helpful:
http://www.psycom.net/depression.central.suicide.html

These types of threads however are not allowed on KMC and as a rule have been closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.