Mmmm......beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Air Angel~
What do you like about beer?

I am not a beer fan......but I thought this might be a fun thread.......

Everytime I think of Beer it reminds me of Homer Simpson...

"MMMMMMMMM BEER!"

dave123
someone's been in Germany too long eek!

~Air Angel~
^laughing out loud right you are!

Jackie Malfoy
Beer is sick.I hate the taste.It is so bitter.Now wine that is a different story!JM

DuronKiller
beer is great! i love beer... id sell my soul for a beer (if i had no money) eek!
german beer is the best... big grin
im drinkin a bitburger pils right now yes tastes so good eek! smile

Corran
Sell you soul for a beer hey beer - well that was an easy take.

smoker4
Yum yum Stella!

http://www.tamburinibevande.it/images/prodotti/img_big_stella-artois_big.jpg

SlipknoT
I love beer

smoker4
Me too..........

dark1365
Go Oktoberfest!

Kosta
I love beer, its an aquired tase in most cases.

Grolsch is prolly my favorite at the moment.

BakaXero
i dont really like th e taste of beer
but if you put one infront of me it dissappears
you get used to it

GABRIEL05
Fat tire

nitro-swicked
either stella or fosters <........fosters is the very best. i also like newcastle brown ale but i dont like to drink much of it coz its sends me hyper and makes me wanna fight everybody embarrasment

chelsea17
don't like beer..i don't know, vodka or wine is good though

GABRIEL05
http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgHR0173.jpg

Nienna
laughing laughing Why are the Germans so over-obsessed with their beer? confused It's not that awesome. stick out tongue

Vodka is good though droolio

Angie79
Heineken... droolio

ladygrim
i cant stand the taste of beer... and i have been t-total for like 2mnths nearly i dont see the point to drinking ...

DuronKiller
yeah vodka is good... but i cant drink too much of it laughing
i drink beer instead of water... im sure thats more healthy yes

and.... German Beer is the best beer... its the only thing germany can be proud of laughing

Corran
Vodka is loopy juice for me.

Beer is better that water - have you any idea what fish DO in Water.

Best beer is Belgian beer, but don't tell Yers I said that.

~Air Angel~
I am not a beer fan.........though I am a wine fan.

Germans take pride in their beer...I suppose (i dunno....am not german...just stationed here...........)

When I was in Turkey TDY for a NATO excercie the germans & belgians that were there brought their cooler out on the flight line by all the jets and started partying when they were 1/2 way through their day.........(it was the last day).............

laughing out loud

DuronKiller
ok... thats your opinion.... but actually german beer is the best beer.... and germany got most variety of beer....

Corran
OK so the first part is your opinion, but it is my belief that the begians have more variety of beer.

SeptemberRain
I prefer liqour to beer.

dark1365
You haven't been to Canada then. Our beer is quite good.

eggmayo
I lurve beer.

SeptemberRain
like besides Labatts?

dark1365
Yes of course!

SeptemberRain
lol, yeah i know what i said was stupid

DuronKiller
eek! german beer:

in germany were 1268 breweries in 2003... and there were 5000-6000 sorts of beer.... (didnt find any newer statistics)
german beer export counts 9.4 million hectolitres
while import is only at 3.2 million hectolitres...
german beer production is 10% of the world wide beer production (and the 2nd biggest beer producer after the USA)
germany is europes biggest beer producer followed by great-britain and spain
the average beer consumption per head is more than 0.3 litres a day (~130 litres a year)

laughing belgian beer laughing

mechmoggy
Beer is the best. beer

I love a few pints of Carling myself, but if I feel like a proper session I go for the old "wife beater" (Stella).

silentsuicide16
i only like corona....never mix budweiser with cranberry juice...it is icky and but wine and juice is good..... but what would i know i am only 13 roll eyes (sarcastic) beer

chelsea17
I'll stick with vodka stick out tongue

DuronKiller
ill stick with any alcohol

Corran
I have been to Canada and no it is not.

Corran
OK, I did not realise there were that many different beers in Germany, although I am not sure of the figure in Belgium it is very high but may not be higher than that, while I was over in Belgium I found that there can be hundreds of samll local breweries in each city and each do several different beers. Need to find some stats.

As for laughing at Belgian Beers I have not found a German one that I like half as much as some of the Belgian ones I have tried - although I have not tried even a small percentage of the figures you say there are, if you could enlighten me with a good one I shall endeavour to try it.

The Tired Hiker
Beer through a straw! happy

DuronKiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.