The Star Wars Forums are going off!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
There are tons of members in the Star Wars forums! People I never new existed! People who surely don't know that we exist. eek!

dave123
yeh i know, yet their thread count doesn't even match the OTF

except for their talk about Darth Tater wink

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

DuronKiller
what is this star war? and why are there forums for it?

Jackie Malfoy
Gasp!You don't know what star wars is?It is the most wonderful movie of all time!Go out and rent it!You wil love it.If they take it off the forum I would die!JM

BlackC@t
They have a name for poeple like that: NERDS! eek!

Just kidding! stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
It looks like some of the Star Wars Fans are getting upset with me for starting the Darth Tater thread in the Episode III forum. eek!

BlackC@t
Oh God! tell them to cry a bloody river! mad

Corran
Dude any more dissin of SW and I'll cut you down with my light-sabre mad

yerssot
is that a promise? and which lightsabre wink

Corran
The ermmm green one

yerssot
green? eek!

star wars sucks happy

Corran
mad

BlackC@t
I'm like the wind, baby mad

I'll dodge them like that! *snaps fingers*

yerssot
where is the sabre? sad

SaTsuJiN
lol.. people were always crazy about the first 3 ( IV V VI )... Im pretty sure that almost all star wars fans do not like the newer movies... ( I , II )

Corran
starwars

Corran
Read the SW forums and find out.

The Tired Hiker
I'm not dissin on the Star Wars stuff, I just posted a Tater thread and it got out of control. I like Star Wars a whole bunch! love And, okay, it never really got out of control, I was just exaggerating a bit. stick out tongue

R0B
Make another thread in the SW forum and see what happens big grin

SlipknoT
The nerds will swarm on him

WindDancer
Don't nobody tell this to my friends....

I'm a big Star Wars Geek myself!starwars

Oh they would never stop picking on me! bag stick out tongue

SlipknoT
There are so many un-known members in the Star Wars Forums

RaventheOnly
hysterical i've only clicked ther by accident even though i like SW a lot stick out tongue just i know they would eat me if a spoke stick out tongue just like when i did in the lotr laughing out loud sweatdrop

SlipknoT
There are some hardcore nerds in those forums

RaventheOnly
Yup fear

TheFilmProphet
I recently jumped into the crowd over there happy

smoker4
Not everyone! wink

SlipknoT
Whats wrong with Chewy in your avvy?

smoker4
Drug abuse!

TheFilmProphet
He was smoking a little of the canja with the Prophet, smokin'

The Tired Hiker
I better not. I don't want to get in trouble. big grin

Darth Revan
All TRUE Star Wars fans. Lately there seems to be a wave of teenage girls who have started liking Star Wars just because of Hayden Christiensen, or however it is you spell his name. mad

SlipknoT
really?

TheFilmProphet
Jealous bit? stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Teehee, remember the truth or dare thread, we made like ten annoying threads in the HP forum... Then Ush threatened to ban us when we messed with his nerd game. Good times good times... happy

SlipknoT
The new Star Wars suck

Darth Revan
Me, jealous of that handsome young lad with the ladies swarming all over him? Never! schmoll

stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud I like Ush, but yeah, that was kinda fun. big grin

The Tired Hiker
I bet Star Wars Part 3 will be better than parts 1 and 2, it was like those other two were just a bunch of fluff to get us ready for this one. We'll see. erm But yeah, you know there will be some cheezy ass scene like the lame Jar Jar thingie, or when C3-PO got his head ripped off and put back on a battle droid, so lame. I'll still go see it though, but I won't like get in line a month early or anything. erm

smoker4
The first two werent upto much but ROTS is the one to make up for it me thinks smokin'

The Tired Hiker
After seeing the movie, 'Closer', I hope Natalie Portman will strip in SW part 3.drool

The Tired Hiker
I hope you are right, and I'll definately be doing what Chewie is doing in your siggie before I go and see it! wink big grin cool

smoker4
Is that what that films called? i saw bits of it in a damion rice video, she was pole dancing in a thong hubba hubba big grin

SlipknoT
Damn I want to do that

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, they never show her completely naked, but boy do they ever show her! She's so seductive, the way she moves. drool

smoker4
I must check that film out for research purposes only of course!

The Tired Hiker
The best one was when I dared Backfire to start a thread called, The Matrix Eats My Garbage, or something like that. I swear, it ended up like a prison riot around here! laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Can you post a link in the thread where you dared him, and the thread he made laughing out loud

TheFilmProphet
Revenge of the Sith?

SlipknoT
Will probably suck

TheFilmProphet
Its the end of the series most likely, so I doubt it will.

The Tired Hiker
Okay, I'm going on this mission right now, and I won't come back until I do so. wink big grin

Clovie
huh going off meaing that it gonna get closed? big grin

The Tired Hiker
Okay, here is the first part!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15471&highlight=Truth+or+dare

The Tired Hiker
Here's one of the after affects! This thread was closed after two or three posts, but see the hell it created!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15517&highlight=Backfire

The Tired Hiker
Oh my god, check this thread out. It's another after affect thread from when I dared Backfire to start a thread called, 'Neo is my *****.' I hope I don't get in trouble for posting all this stuff. I think this is highly entertaining KMC History here. Backfire is classsic.

The Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, here it is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15634&perpage=20&highlight=Backfire&pagenumber=1

The Tired Hiker
I gotta add, this is no attack against Ush. Ush rocks, he just happens to be the Mod who closed the Matrix/Backfire threads. But that's okay. It had to happen. yes thumb up

The Tired Hiker
Oh my God, here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Possibly one of the most controversial threads ever created. Absolutely awesome. no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15472&perpage=20&highlight=neo eats my garbage&pagenumber=1

smoker4
laughing laughing laughing

ladygrim
isnt darth tater cute...lol

see what u mean bout people we avnt heard of in there ...theres loads of them

Nienna
Oh my God laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.