Kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alienman24

eleveninches
Original kryptonians (on krypton) didn't have any special super powers, other than their intellect and the fact that they are about 1billion years more evolved than humans

Corran
they only get their powers because of the colour of our sun - how bizarre.

eleveninches
But other than that, they are still super intelligent on Krypton (not intelligent enough to save their home planet. )

Alienman24

Zod4Life
If they wanted to they could have conquered the Earth but they didn't want to until Krypton was doomed.So,if we went on krypton,wouldn't we get powers from their Red Sun?Oh,and recently,scientists have discovered a planet outside of the Sun's orbit,it could be orbiting around another Sun.Say a Red Sun?Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking right now?There could be life on that planet and the planet could be like Krypton.Nobody knows yet and the planet is red and orange.

Zod4Life
What kind of powers would a Kryptonian get far in the future?Say 800,000 years.I heard that Superman will restore Krypton and everybody that was on the planet when it exploded.He will have enough solar energy in 800,000 years.That's what I heard.Is it true? confused

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Zod4Life
What kind of powers would a Kryptonian get far in the future?Say 800,000 years.I heard that Superman will restore Krypton and everybody that was on the planet when it exploded.He will have enough solar energy in 800,000 years.That's what I heard.Is it true? confused

confused Superman isn't a GL.

ZephroCarnelian
lol!

SuperLax!!

laughing

Zod4Life
Wouldn't we get powers from their Red Sun?

Mainstream
one zod wore a special suit that turned the earth yellow suns rays red to him...or something like that.

Zod4Life
He wasn't even Kryptonian.

Fanboy
That would kick a-- Like I am already strong can probably bench press 225 pounds or more. If I was supercharged by a red sun then I can probably really kick a--. The same thing if anyone has been to www.superdickery.com it has something saying a super strong kryptonian ape comes to earth and starts getting charged by son becoming more stronger then Superman.

o.g. slaughter
if a kryptonian was bigger and stronger than superman while he was still normal would he be stronger than superman when the solar energy powered him up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.