Good Charlotte???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando_Lover12
Who likes Good Charlotte???!!!!! big grin

khalla
me and don't judge me people. Just becasue I like Good Charlotte does not mean I like all bad music.

khalla
oh and I'm not a teenie I like them for their music not they're looks. People who like them for their looks and say stuff like..." OMG OMG OMG JOEL IS SOOO HOT IM TOTALLY GOING TO MARRY HIM ONE DAY" that in my opinion is just effing retarded and I dont know who the hell would say something so .......well i just can't even find a word to describe it.

Atomic Rico
your grammar is...nice. I dont like good charlotte at all. Their new album is the "St.Anger" of pop-punk

SlipknoT
Ok, just by looking at your name, you are they typical teen girl that knows nothing about Music or movies. Good Charlotte are probably the worst band still preforming. They are an insult to the music industry. They truly dont deserve to breath air. And they have the audacity to call themselves punk? I would rather have a moose penis ramed through my ears then listen to thier so called "music".

Darth Revan
Eeewww, bad music... I'm going to go wash my hands. smile

Afro Cheese
If you think they're bad music why do you like them?

SnakeEyes
I wouldn't call them the worst... simple plan are much worse

SlipknoT
I think they go hand and hand

khalla
Good point. It just came out wrong. haha what I meant to say is you guys all hate them so what I'm saying is I don't listen to all music like that. ah screw it it's to hard nevermind.

Morning_Glory
there is already a thread on this...

use the search button

reverendben
Good Charlotte in nature form would be the vole. Nobody without a vole fetish would find it appealing. If you do find it appealing, you should be commited to a mental asylum for forging a relationship with a vole.

shangheid
I couldn't have said it better

Atomic Rico
I believe I am at a loss for words after reading slipknot's post

Furious Angel
OOH OOH!!!!! eek! not me.

Atomic Rico
Good Charlotte is satan's music!!!!!!

Alpha Centauri
"Good Charlotte is satan's music!!!!!!"

No, Rock N Roll is Satan's music remember? Like Bill Hicks said:

"If we're so sure that Rock N Roll is the Devil's music and that's a fact? At least he ****ing jams."

-AC

Sex_kitten
I think they are a boy band cruelly disguised in eye liner, and they try to be as punk which they are not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But I do like thier song "Bloody Valentine".

xLiNdS x 622x
i used to be a huge good charlotte fan but i drifted away after their last cd...if u ask me they are like a completely different band..what happened?..they have lost a lot of fans because of their dramatic change...my favorite tho would have to be billy..

Atomic Rico
Im obviously kidding, dont pee yourself big grin

Morning_Glory
how many Good Charlotte theads does KMC need??

this thread needs to die or move

KillTheLight
meh they suck so who cares.

SlipknoT
None

Morning_Glory
well true smile sorry.. smack me now

SlipknoT
*smacks MG's ass* there you go smile

Morning_Glory
smokin' that tickled

GCBabeHot
you guys are the worst effing people on this earth if you think that good charlotte sucks and if you think that they do then YOU SUCK! becasue they are the only good boy band!

Alpha Centauri
At LEAST you admit they're a boyband.

-AC

sk8stuff09
i liked them in like 5th grade...when i listened to crap music.....then i realized that good charlotte, simple plan, and all those other crap poppy shit "so-called punk" music SUCK HARDCORE BALLS and they should all be shot...

PeaveyROcker
Originally posted by Orlando_Lover12
Who likes Good Charlotte???!!!!! big grin

not me....and dont give me any crap about it either (for those of you who DO like them) cuz theres no way u can change my mind.

SCENEXCORE
Originally posted by GCBabeHot
you guys are the worst effing people on this earth if you think that good charlotte sucks and if you think that they do then YOU SUCK! becasue they are the only good boy band!

LYKE LOLZ big grin big grin I LOVE GC DEY R SO KEWL big grin I MET DEM ONCE N DEY WERZ LYKE HI N I WAZ LYKE OMGAH I LUV U PPLZ LOLZZ. big grin I WAZ RRLY EXCITED LOLZ big grinD
n if u guyz h8 gc i suggest u die asap kk. :P

Please ditch the forums and go back to school, maybe it can do some good to you and your spelling, or better yet your taste in music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.