What the hell???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endenkton
I am watch A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4 Dream Master.And in it Freddy is revived by Dog piss eek

Now I know they were always bring Freddy back again and again but that is just ridiculous.How is dog piss gonna revive him? roll eyes (sarcastic)

joe_shannon
I am not sure.

The only guess that I could make would be to suggest that at the end of Part 3, they buried him in sacred ground (if you will recall, they got Holy Water from a church, and sprayed it on the ground they ended up burrying him in at the end of Part 3).

The dog urinating on the ground would then have the effect of taking the sacredness (if that is even a word) away from the ground/soil.

I am not sure if this explanation was given in the movies. Or even if this explanation is correct.

This is simply my best guess though.

It may not have had any meaning however, and perhaps they just did it to try to be "funny".

Mane
I hate slasher movies. They're devoid of any of the qualities a movie should have...

SlipknoT
I like slashers, campy entertainment.

Endenkton
I must get my dog to piss on a few things and see if they come to life stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Well, Mr. Beefy from "Little Nicky" can piss fire. Beat that.

Endenkton
Thats what the dog did.It pissed fire.And Freddy came back.

Wolfie
They said earlier that if they keep going into Freddy's dream world, they might just stir him up again. The dog pissing fire on Freddy's grave woke him up.

tabby999
well freddys weak as piss , see the connection wink

Napalm
It defiled the holy water letting freddy out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.