Super Story!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

balloonhead
In this game I make up a sart of a story, and then someone else adds something on, then another from someone else, and so on so forth.

In thsi game there a few rules you should follow:
1. Dont say THE END! of any form of that
2. Dont put one and then another and then another so that the story contunues as you like.
3. Try to make something from the last part if the story added so its not like Bob and Margret where just about to fight as..........I wanted to buy some orange juice but i was held up bye the rain andthis has nothing to do with the fight of Bob and margret.

And the are the rules, Have fun as you perticipate in this game.

your story can be longer than mone i just dont want to make it all about my idea. Feel free to add more characters and try not to kill off every1 at once.
Thank you,
Balloonhead

the first part of the story:

The warriors super warriors marched on as the........

SlipknoT
Hippos beat chinese prosotutes with green dildo's..

balloonhead
the hippos disapeared and the chinese went back home as the........

SlipknoT
Whales ate Migets molesting.....

balloonhead
ok that disapears to. and the warriors with super powers are still marching to attack the great rabid super squirrel mutants. As Bob and betty are flying to help fight ..

SlipknoT
The sandy vaginas in peril....

Darth Revan
...from the M-16 wielding GTA pimps.

SlipknoT
while they eat small pe....

balloonhead
the war marched on the squirrels aproached as the pimps shot there
m-16s The had got reid of the last won thought the pimps as 10 million more rabid squirrels marched on the battle field

SlipknoT
and had sex with cripples in....

balloonhead
"the squirrels......NO! there are to many we cant go on!!! we need reinfocements!!quick who likes humans!????"

"monkeys......."replied Bob

Darth Revan
Just as the squirrels were about to begin their attack, the monkeys miraculously appeared out of nowhere and started loading their tiny little RPG's.

balloonhead
The monkeys were extrodinaryly good gunmens....gunmonkeys they shot down millions of squirrels but they kept marching on.many had died as the war marched on an enemy dropship came and dropped 10 million more squirrels that all had swords. No1 knew where they where comeing fromw until know.

SlipknoT
When thier penis's suddenly........

balloonhead
YOUR RUINING THE STORY!

drunk_nazgul
AHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, so the squirrels were being sent by President Bush, who was starting a NEW war with anyone he could find.

R0B
his nipples so that...

drunk_nazgul
um... that had nothing to do with anything. o.0

SlipknoT
NO IM NOT!

R0B
Yes it did

drunk_nazgul
your nipples so that.... blink

dark1365
...their were five instead of two.

lil bitchiness
Duplicate thread.

This is similar to this thread

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.