RAMBO Vl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rambo
On the front page of Kilermovies.com they have reported that Stallone wants to make a Rambo Vl. thats 6 for you who dont understand roman numerals. there have only been 3 rambos so far so the next would be lV or 4. an honest mistake enough to have the letters switched but what makes it sad is that it actually says that hes in talks for a sixth installment of rambo. Somebody messed up.

baracustastic
I had heard that there was talk of a ROCKY VI. Confusing Rocky with Rambo is possible I suppose. The last I heard was that Adrian had cancer and either Rocky had to fight, or he trained his son to fight, to pay for the necessary operation/treatment.

It could of course be BS

Cinemaddiction
Well, news on KillerMovies, as far as I am aware, comes secondhand or via a newswire. I'll report the mistake to the staff, and see if it can be edited. In the meanwhile, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.