I hate unmarked cop cars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver Stardust
So yes, indeed I do. Why?

Because yesterday on my way to work I got pulled over and got a ****ing speeding ticket!!! mad I was doing 56 mph in a 40 mph area...so now I have to go to traffic court and pay $75.

Damnit.

rajah kalantiaw
sucks for you. i hate those things. i've been driving for almost 7 years and i've had 3 pseeding tickets... i mean SPEEDING tickets. the three costs about $450-$500. but the last time i got pulled over (i was going 80 on a 40 around 2 am) i got off with a warning. i told the officer i just got the car and i got a little carried away. i guess he liked my car or sumting. dontknow

SlipknoT
**** the police, I hate pigs

Phoenix Aska
it sucks when you get a ticket because it raises the price of car insurance...

Silver Stardust
I'm just glad it wasn't on my way home from work...if I get off late and it's 11-12 and the road is empty, I'll be going about 75-80 where the speed limit is 45...messed

shangheid
That would suck

Snipes
there just doin there job

drunk_nazgul
Unmarked cars rule, cause my dad had just picked us up on Christmas Eve to go shopping, and he went flying out of the intersection and we were flying around in the back.... lol... and he never saw the cop car, so I said... "Bye, gas station, bye red truck, bye Mr. Police Man..." And, Lord, did my dad slow down! laughing out loud

charmedFairy
laughing out loud thumb up laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
Lol,
That sucks Alana,
Just be glad its wasn't a 35 zone,
My friend got pulled over in a 35 zone doing that.

Ronny
cry oh no!!!

Jedi Priestess
IF you get caught speeding in a school zone here (the speed limit is 20 mph in school zones) They automatically double your ticket. messed mad

dark1365
Bull honkey!!!!! RIP OFF.

Wolflet
laughing out loud

Wolflet
omg can u drive me to school??? eek! eek!

ragesRemorse
Break the law and pay the price. Why should you hate someone else when you are breaking the law, unless you were oblivious to the law i can understand. Everyone else has to follow the rules, why not you?

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, i just dont see where your point is, are you just pissed because you got a ticket?

dark1365
I would be. Shut up man, give the lady some slack.

Kosta
If a cop tried to gimme a ticket ID KICK HIS ASS!.....big grin big grin.......or....I'd take it and pay.....yeah. probably the second one.....stick out tongue

Kosta
well DUH....no expression laughing out loud

BakaXero
i hate cops in general

Silver Stardust
If you didn't live in a different country...laughing out loud

And okay, ragesRemorse, put yourself in MY situation. Are you saying that if you got pulled over and got a speeding ticket YOU wouldn't be pissed? I highly doubt it.

Mane
Hibisbdluiblisbd wink

Napalm
Dont blame the cop he was doing his job its your fault that you were speeding

Mane
Speeding is funner than two rats makin whoopie in a wool sock.

Silver Stardust
And I'll repeat to you what I said to RR...if you got a speeding ticket, would you be pissed about it? Or would you be like "Oh well he was just doing his job!" I HIGHLY doubt you'd be saying that, you'd probably be mad about it too.

Napalm
I only got one speeding ticket in my whole life and I deserved that one

Storm
Indeed, I would be mad at myself.

Silver Stardust
Well duh, I feel like a total idiot now and I AM going to calm down on the speeding...

Alpha Centauri
I love it, absolutely love it, when people say they hate cops but wanna use them if they're in trouble.

Anyone of you that has said "I hate pigs" or whatever, better hope I never find out that you've used, or will use the services of the police for your own benefit. If I do, you will be branded with "Hypocrite" riiiiight across your forehead.

-AC

WindDancer
The Term "pig" is aim directly a corrupt cops that use the law to abuse and harrass citizens. They don't deserve ANY recognition. And I seriously doubt that any one of those "pigs" would show up to an emergency response. So yes! They are PIGS!

yes

big gay kirk
We don't have unmarked police cars round here.....

big gay kirk
we marked them all the other week....

eggmayo
i drew on them with a biro

Thael
Moral of the story, don't get caught! big grin I have to (with a horrible feeling all over) agree with.....agree....with....Napalm, you can't blame the cop, he was doing his job. no

Filth
Right on!!!

ladygrim
i have just had 3/4 of them parked outside myhouse wit 2/3 marked cop cars i reko theres gonna be a raid somewhere (drugs) but it got me quite worried

ladygrim
and i agree with filth ...cant stand them they rekon they can do wot the want cuz the are 'police'

Filth
yer the police where i live abuse that, they offtern use the sirens to get home quicker or to get through trafic

ladygrim
yeah i ve seen it here ..ive seen them with there sirens on going 70/80 mph into the station ...i told my mum that there pizza has just arrived ..

Filth
lol, or the doughnut stor has a 50% discount

ladygrim
lol..yup i hate them when they are are truaunt search ... they always seem to find me ...

Filth
lol i have not yet being cought by a pig, but iv been stoped for no reson but to show that they have power...

ladygrim
i have a magnet to them for sum reason ...

Filth
lol me to, tho i also get followed by sercurity in stors and people keep telling me i look like a drug deller or something

ladygrim
its bloody annoying ..its ok if i have dune somethign rong but when im just out with friends and u can see them creeping behind u .Grrr

Filth
i know pain in the asses i have ofturn thought of buying some handcuffs and putting them under citisens arrest for no reson :P

ladygrim
lol ... smile...

i mite piss them off and become one myself ..

SlipknoT
Is sucks more when you are one messed

Filth
yer go around dressed up like a pig and arrest random people for no reson big grin

ladygrim
arrest them ...

Filth
lol yer, i hate it when you have done something wrong and you see a pig

SlipknoT
I know, you so nervouseermm

ladygrim
i blocked of the road in which the police station was ..cuz i found loads of cones.. and the first car to go down that road happen to be a pig mobile

god that was fun ...lol

Filth
lol i blocked of the pavment with police tape (pulled it of some trafic cones) it was so funny watching people walk all the way round

SlipknoT
Pig Mobiles? laughing

Filth
lol yer, me and one of my mates set someones dust bin on fire and then some pig walked past but we never got coaght big grin

ladygrim
lol....god if i had some police tape my first stop would be leek high school lol...

Filth
lol that would be fun, could try ebay proberly be able to buy it there laughing

ladygrim
hmmmm u have put some wonderful ideas into my head...lol

if im notbout tomoro ive been arrestedd lol

BackFire
There's a very very simple solution to avoid getting pulled over.

Don't speed. I got a ticket for going 55 in a 40 as well about a year ago, it was my fault.

Generally you can speed up to 10 mph above the speed limit without them caring, but anything over 10 you are subject to a ticket.

Just don't speed, keep it around 50 at all times and you'll be fine.

SlipknoT
Not in a 55 zone stick out tongue

Filth
laughing

ladygrim
or gfive them a chase ..

Filth
laughing that would be funny

Jackie Malfoy
My stepsister hates them too.Because when she drives me(after I beg her too!)She sees one but does not know and then she sees a cop in the car and slows down.
It sure is a sneaky way for cops to give out tickets,JM

Filth
very sneaky

ladygrim
u kno wat worse than un marked police cars cops with guns.... they r priks when they have them

Filth
yer act like real w*****s, hell i hope one of them is reading this now, that would make me laugh

ladygrim
me too .the police station here in leek closes for lunch lol ...theres a note on the entrance saying police station will be closed Mon- Fri at 12-1

and then it closes for the day at 5.30 so if nething happens the closest police station is 12 miles away

Filth
wow that so stupid, the police station here does not close but we have a fire station that does eek!

ladygrim
blink man thats worse than the cop station closing

Filth
yes but there is another, but its like 6 miles away

ladygrim
well thats not to bad ...we dont have a proper hosptial here abulances have to travel 12/13 miles to get sick people from this dog hole

but staffordshire have the best response times in the uk i think it is ...

Filth
its kinda stupid having hospitals far away, ours in 6 miles and that takes like 15 minits to drive

ladygrim
no expression my god. .... well be bak l8r got a lesson of Art

ladygrim
no expression my god. .... well be bak l8r got a lesson of Art

ladygrim
oops shit postedc to of them ...hahahaa

Filth
lol later big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.