Kakashi vs. Quick Silver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Kakashi from the manga Naruto vs. Quick Silver.

Kakashi is damn fast; even when he was a kid he seemingly appeared in 18 places at once (when he was attacked the Kage Bunshin of the Stone Ninja). It was implied that Gaara's sand shield could move faster then the speed of sound he was blitzed by both Rock Lee and Sasuke and I got the impression that Kakashi as a child was even faster (at least as fast) as they were. Also Kakashi's rival states that the Chidori recived it's name when Kakashi cut through a lightening bolt with it; this move requires hand seals and time to charge and he would have also had to get to the bolt of lightning to cut through it. As you can see Kakashi is damn fast; but do you think he is fast enough to keep up with Quick Silver? I do but I want to see what you guys think... so who wins in a fight and in a foot race (100 meter dash).

DarkCrawler
Hmmm...I think it would be wise to not include manga characters here...

Anyway Kakashi wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.