Orlando and Keira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CookiesnCream
people like to make fun of kate haterz and orlando fans because they think that we only hate kate because of orlando...well yeah we're jealous but admit it kate cannot act and me...if keira was dating orlando i wouldn't mind at all because she is talented and gorgeous..waaaaay better than kate..sure a few don't like keira but most like her better than kate...anyone agree with me?

and oh yeah check out my latest post in the Orlando/Kate tracker thread

CookiesnCream
i absolutely LOVE this pic

look at them..you wouldn't see orli being that affectionate with kate
they look so cute

CookiesnCream
another one...

looks like he just wants to kiss her..didn't he admit in an interview that he was in love with her and he was disappointed that keira was in love with her boyfriend?

KMC
^Aah! Don't they look so good together!I'm not sure he was in love with her but he did say he had a crush on her.

Orlando and Keira OR Orlando and Kate??
No matter how good our names sound together, has to be him and Keira.

Kate xx

tinkerbell668
Keira and Orlando look so good together. especially in that pic

CookiesnCream
YUP YUP!!!! definitely orlando and keira

devil <----kate BLOBworth

jjoutlaw3
ok sorry to all u orlando fans but kiera is like 17 or something. thats a little young to be dating a 27 year old guy, dont u think? i mean, i'm no kate fan, but if he likes her, then she must be ok! let them alone, please.

KMC
^ i feel bad now! I think Keira is 19 this month though.

Kate xx

tinkerbell668
yeah i have a guilty concience too..... but there have been worst cases of age differences like demi moore and ashton kutcher, umm harrison ford and calista flockhart or something like that but yeah.

hey but if he likes her we should respect her too (we dont have to like her). wink

airangel429
cute pics.... i like her hair dark!! and her shirt! sweet! big grin

jjoutlaw3
yeah, respect. i can't stand when ppl are all flipping out over kate and saying how much they hate her an everything, but i think that, if orlando was going out with kiera, u'd prolly all hate her too cause u'd be jealous. well, maybe.

oh an even if kiera is 19 that's still too young for a guy his age. i mean, age don't matter when u're older, but when u're still a teenager i think it does. i mean if she were twenty five and he was thirty five it wouldn't be as bad, but nineteen's really young. ok sorry.

claidisa_felton
have you seen her in love actually?
its weird. shes talented, gorgeous, famous, and kissed orli and was in a film with johnny, yet i still love her to bits. normally id be jealous lol!
im sure a lot of fans would lay off his back if he started dating her instead of kate

KMC
^ Me too. I love- Love Actually. Esp the little boyand his stepdad! Aah!

Kate xx

cheeky munkey
i havent seen love actually sad
omg... im like nearly the same age as kiera!!!!!!!! how wierd....... if he loved her... maybe he will love me? hehe
i dont think that kate can act very well, andi think id deffo like it better if he was with kiera... tho id still be jealous big grin

CookiesnCream
hmm..i don't think age really matters
and i don't like kate..cuz she can't really act and if orli was dating keira..yeah i would be jealous but i wouldn't hate her..keira is awesome and better than kate
i haven't seen love actually..is it a good movie?
oh and i'm trying to find more kiera and orli pics...anyone know where?

Elondra
Yay.Keira is 19 today!!!

alic88
orlando bloom loves kate bosworth just get over it u ppl. he is never even gonna chat personally with n e of u

Babi_Gurl
him and nicole smile

Raz
You could have broken that a bit more gently! laughing out loud

KMC
Alright, alright! Calm down! Nobody is serious and i'm more than certain that people know he would never talk to us personally. I'd be concered for theirmetal well-being! lol! We're just having a laugh (well i am) dont get too worked up about it!

Kate xx

cheeky munkey
well said KMC big grin
im only messin........ i think i have more chance of winnning the lottery than even getting a glance from orlando....
we are alowd to say what we want.. and if you dont like it.... dont read it big grin
no one really believes that they will marryhim..... but they are allowed to joke about it..... there is no law against talkin about stuff

jjoutlaw3
yeah, that's true. but i mean, some people really get worked up over this stuff. like they seriously think orlando would love them and want to marry him. pretending and dreaming is one thing, but some people go crazy. i was on another forum and some people were saying things like "orlando's with kate wo get over yourselves" and they were seriously eating those people like they were some big-time offenders or something. i'm glad to see the people here are a lot more relaxed.

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep relaxed.
Hmmmm
Hmmmm
Im bored Okay thats enough relaxing.
Arrgh Im a pirate

Babi_Gurl
lol i agree i dont think ne one here belives orlando loves them or sumfink its just fun to dream bout it lol

now dat dats ova can ne1 help me and tell me who dis is i dont think its kate ????

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Ive seen her somewhere but I cant remeber who she is Grrrr how annoying!!!

Babi_Gurl
she reminds me off dat chick umm sophie dahl or sumfink she is a model i dunno if its her though

KMC
The pic is either of Jodie or Jemma Kidd. Jodie's the model and i think Jemma is a make-up artist.

Kate xx

cheeky munkey
does her head look big compared to his or is that just my eyes?

she reminds me of that woman, wats her name.... natasha summit..... she was in maid in manhatten and parent trap....... its not her...... but it reminds me of her

Elondra
that's Jemma Kidd.

I heard that they were engaged once.I dunno if it's true though.

mmmmmm_ob :)
rite gnor this if i go in2 la-la-la-land....but imagine if Keira and Orlando got together (cheekbone cupl smile ) imagine if they got married bla bla bla.....n then they had kids....imagine how gorgeous their kids would be...*pretends not to think waaaaaaay to much about stuff*
I was just saying.

KMC
^Stunning!

Kate xx

Elondra
Did anyone watch "A wife for William"?Keira was in the final 5 but she couldn't winsad

aniron
that pic is jemma kidd, they were engaged but broke up before orlando went to film lotr.

cheeky munkey
they broke up? why? just cuz he left for filming? thats mad!!!!!!
but if it was b4 LOTR, then he was really young then!!!

KMC
I saw Wife for William. Keira looked really pretty! I thought the green eye shadow looked cool!
Didn't know Orlandoand Jemma were engaged! You learn something new everyday...

Kate xx

Babi_Gurl
orlando and keira kids how cute would they be ? i would prefer keira being with orli instead of kate ugh dont like her

cheeky munkey
yup.... too true!!!
and there kids would be beautiful... and talented!!!!!!!

jjoutlaw3
yeah i have to agree with you there.

but what was this "wife for william" you're all talking about??? i am confused

CookiesnCream
is that the only pic of jemma and orli? i could've sworn i've seen more...yup yup keira and orli babies would be HOT!!

CookiesnCream
ORLANDO AND KEIRA FANS!!!

GO TO www dot geocities dot com / orlandokeira

i hope u understand this and no spaces!!!!!!!

Delta
also www dot freewebs dot com / orlandoandkeira /
without the spaces. i love star crossed lovers websire its really fab, all orlando and keira lovers should check out the orlando bloom discussion board in the fan fic and artwork section and read SWEET KISSES and BLOSSOM and FOREVER IN LOVE in fact there are loads

Elondra
On T4 there was this program called "A wife for William" and they were trying to choose a wife for Prince William.
From the celebs section keira was chosensmile

But in the end she couldn't winsad

CookiesnCream
it says that the site has been moved but the new site doesn't work...

cheeky munkey
why couldnt she win? i heard of it, but i didnt watch it, cuz i really dont care who william marries big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
ARRGH Who would wanna marry William GROSS

Elondra
Probably because she showed her boobs off in the hole.

cheeky munkey
the hole?
kiera did that? i dint think she was like that... well my opinion of her just sank a lot!!!!

CookiesnCream
she showed her boobs?!?!? WHHAAAT?! i'm confused

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh so am I

KMC
^That whole programme was tongue in cheek. It wasn't real. Anyways,the film "The Hole" is sooo crap.

Kate xx

cheeky munkey
im realy confuse huh
what are we talking about now? the film the hole... was kiera in that? i wathced that ages ago when i had no clue who actors were!!!
may have to watch that again then blink

Elondra
That's what they said.i also saw them from the screencaps.

cheeky munkey
well... ya learn summit new everyday big grin

luving your sig btw elondra

Elondra
Hey thankssmileBut it's getting a bit old nowsad

cheeky munkey
its still beautiful big grin

CookiesnCream
saw on some site that kiera is going out with her "the Jacket" co-star Adrien Brody and that orli and kate broke up..hope that's true!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Wow ans people thought they where getting married weird I wonder which ones true

cheeky munkey
i cant see them getting married, but i dunno if they have split up or not, i have herd loads of times that they have, i will have to do a bit of searching big grin

KMC
I heard that Keira and Adrien Brody weren't together now.
Oh the fickle world that is the media...

Kate xx

cheeky munkey
yeah, but i hear loads of stuff, i have no idea if any of its true or not big grin

Orli'sElf7
i know same here. well i say if ppl have proof or if people say stuff about her, then post a link to an article or something with proof plz...i mean i luv keira n i totally respect her for becoming so successful at a young age, but i dont know what i hear nemore but plz try n get proof b4 you talk about her : /. and its a request not tryin to be bitchy i just think its kinda...i doont know wrong. oh well...go kiera!

ArrghPirateGirl
Keira Rox

Orli'sElf7
thank you!!!! *beams*

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye

CookiesnCream
i just posted a long entry on Orlando/Kate tracker fo read it! too lazy to type it up again..but anyway..kiera is awesome and i hope that she gets with orli
i love the star-crossed lovers site! it's awesome everyone should go check it out!

jjoutlaw3
i am confused beyond all reason cause i havent been here in like a lifetime and i still have TONs of forums to read and reply to...fun

ArrghPirateGirl
Well U better get started they ay

miss_sparrow
aye

ArrghPirateGirl
aye

jjoutlaw3
aye

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye again

lismo
Hey! kate is like 21, isn't that an agedifference or what?
Love is what matters, and maybe it will come to that during the next Pirates of the Caribbean...wink Keira and Orli= Perfect couple!;D

lismo
What does it matter that she showed her boobs in a movie? Probably that's in the script..so I don't see what that matters...

Elondra
Yeah I think the same.

CookiesnCream
bit of bad news...there's a new issue of mags wit orlando articles..one is ym and one is seventeen.. i think..
my friend told me that she read one and it had an interview of Orli and he said quote: "i am completely in love wit her"
sad messed miffed
*sigh* i am lookin forward to see those mags and to buy them..hopefully the magazines are lying and if there not.. hopefully when orli and keira meets once again to shoot POTC 2 and 3 they will fall madly in love wit each other!

OrliNElijahsGrl
ugh..not this again.......*keeps her mouth shut and just hums the pirate song* da da da da da and really bad eggs........drink up me hearties YO HO!

SimoneDepp
orlando.....*drool*
JOHNNY *drool*
*drool* *drool*

CookiesnCream
oops..my friend lies he never said that quote..although he said something bout can't stop thinkin about her or sumtin? it's in theorlandobloomfiles.com

jjoutlaw3
hmmm. i get seventeen magazine. i could look if u want. actually i'll look anyways but if u want me to post "results". but i don't think the stuff they say is all that accurate. they referred to johnny depp as a "clown" because he was wearing a striped suit with a hat. grrrr...

ArrghPirateGirl
*hums song with OrliGirl*

jjoutlaw3
joins in with the humming *hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmmmmm...* i luv humming!!

ArrghPirateGirl
As do I *hums* LOL We sound like bees he he

KMC
I reckon you should sing, now what could everyone sing thats related to pirates? Hmm... and really BAD eggs

Kate xx

jjoutlaw3
yeah!!! *starts humming because don't kno the words* nanananananananananana!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
I DO I DO

Yo ho yo ho
A pirates life for me
We pilage we pluder
We rifle we loot
Drink up me earties yo ho

cheeky munkey
yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me big grin

sorry for that outburst there, thought id join in stick out tongue

KMC
Yay on the song!
*we are devils and somethings and really BAD eggs! Drink up me hearties yo ho!*

Kate xx

cheeky munkey
hehe big grin
were pirates in the making...............eye

we pillage we plunder,
we riffle we loot,
drink up me hearties yoho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

*sways from side to side, with an empty bottle of rum in hand and continues to sing untill falls off chair*
drunk

ArrghPirateGirl
Black sheep I got da song of da net He He Me and JDG tried memorising it But we only got the first verse so far

Machete_guy
Iv skipped to the last page and i am very lazy so can i just ask what the topic is about?confused1

cheeky munkey
well.. it was orlando and kiera being a cute couple to begin with, but now were being pirates,and singing and stealing..... its res fun big grin

want sum rum? *passes over a bottle*

join the party stick out tongue

Machete_guy
Cool, even know iv got a hangover it will probably do it wellwine

cheeky munkey
best cure for hangovers that.......

havent u hear dthe wise old proverb
avoid hangovers, stay drunk

its my life motto big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Thats a good motto can I put it on my siggy

cheeky munkey
sure ye can big grin

se... im such a nice person ...lol stick out tongue

but can u tell me how to make the writing in my siggy go a cool colour?

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep sure you write glow= whatever colour u want in then write whatever then after you have finished write
*goes off 2 put motto in ziggy*

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin Hey Cheeky
I found these pics on a site and thought they u might like them eek!

ArrghPirateGirl
and this 1 2 big grin

cheeky munkey
wow eek!
they are tres cool big grin
thanx stick out tongue

ArrghPirateGirl
No prob

cheeky munkey
tis all good big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
HUH? whats good

*Georgina_A*
eek! Keira and Orlando would be soooooo cute together! happy I would so much rather Keira then Kate yes

cheeky munkey
yup.... we all wood... i dont like kate... kiera is much nicer... and shes like my age so it gives me hope big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
I like keira better 2

cheeky munkey
wow... i like your avvy............... i hadnt noticed that before stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
Keira rocks big grin Kate is just...annoying erm

ArrghPirateGirl
I made the monkey green HE HE

JohnnyzAngel
I seriously can't stand either of them, they both are just so annoying, I don't think either of them can act, but you know what, they are acting, I am not, I can't either, so you know what they say. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I think Orlando would look better with Michelle Rodriguez, not any of those two.

jjoutlaw3
i like that "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." cool. and
"2 avoid hangover stay drunk" cool. hehe. in that case... beer

JohnnyzAngel
Thank yousmile

Though I think I like this better than Keira or Kate,
This is me with them

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL

StarliciousStar
I agree Keira and Orlando would be SOOOOO much better then Kate and Orlando.Keira is beautiful,talented and seems so awesome.
Kate can't really act,she is pretty but I'm not so sure about her personality wise.She just doesn't seem like she would be as cool as Keira.Thats only my opinion though.

SimoneDepp
i think kate and orlando is good too. they are happy and love eithoter. if she's pretty or not. it doesn't matter kate can't act. they love eithoter. and she can't act....ooooh she's not cool. keira can act and she's cool. I love kate! she's pretty!!!!!

*Georgina_A*
I'm not a fan of Kate...at all. I think Keira is great! Like StarliciousStar said, she's beautiful, talented, and seems really really cool. Kate on the other hand...well, I'm just not impressed erm

SimoneDepp
whatever.

ArrghPirateGirl
i dont really care

cheeky munkey
i prefer kiera, but then, id prefer it evenmore if it was me stick out tongue
but who are we to decide, orli obviously sees summit that we dont big grin

jjoutlaw3
exactly. i agree with simone and cheeky munkey. he obviously likes her for who she is an who are we to say other wise? how many of us actually know her and can say what she's like? none. (i apologize if there is someone here who has - unlikely) so who r we to say who's cooler. for all we kno, kate could be awesome and kiera could be a complete *****. i'm not saying that's the way it is, but u never kno. who cares whether or not kate can act. there's obviously something good about her. and she'd closer to his age anyways, kiera is too young.

cheeky munkey
^ well said stick out tongue

johnny.d girl
i don't really like eather of them but if i had 2 choose it'd be keira!

ArrghPirateGirl
What U talking about and dont tell me 2 look coz u know i wont LOL

johnny.d girl
well if u don't look juss don't worry bout it then!!! HMPH
LMAO

ArrghPirateGirl
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

johnny.d girl
LOL

Machete_guy
hmmm....

jjoutlaw3
hmmm, did the computer out all those stars in itself? cause i definetely typed out the whole word. *****.

hey, it does. weird.

erm...sorry. just...erm...experirmenting. sorry. back to whatever we were talking about.

HEY!!! U ALL KNO THIS, BUT I SAW TROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i keep repeating that, but i am soooo excited and i want to see it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Weird Im going 2 try

ArrghPirateGirl
Hey it did 2 Cool

jjoutlaw3
why does it do that? ***** is not a bad word! hmm. lets see which words it does it with. or could i get in trouble for trying? well, sorry if i do.
hell
damn
shit

cheeky munkey
^ that was a bit random wasnt it? stick out tongue

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah but its fun experimenting

johnny.d girl
there we go i saud f**k 4 times now lets c............

Machete_guy
**** ***** ass idiot ***** **** **** dick floobibacle (dont ask me what that means) ***** ****

ArrghPirateGirl
Nope didnt work

CookiesnCream
did anyone see pics of orli and diane kruger at the cannes film festival?
did anyone see the kate bosworth pics?

jjoutlaw3
some of them do! like ass and shit!

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm Interesting

jjoutlaw3
lol. very. but, whatever. i am done now. lol. sorry.

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL U R funny JJ

johnnys#1
*sounding all proper* here's the latest update fromActors.com.auorlando sux and Keira can't act......sorry folks...sad but TRUE......LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
Riiiiiight

jjoutlaw3
erm...excuse me?

cheeky munkey
i dont care if orlando suck...... he is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe stick out tongue
well i wish anyway lol love

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL U can have him cheeky

Mrs_bloom
mine!

ArrghPirateGirl
*walks out of thread coz it might get dangerous*

jjoutlaw3
*gives orli to cheeky* happy christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheeky munkey
eek!
thank you *gives jj a hug*

wow...... i got orli eek!

*grabs orli and runs off*

ArrghPirateGirl
Riiiight This is weird It aint even christmas *starts crying* I didnt get no crissy presants WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>