Should i leave or not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AvP
This will determine wether i leave or stay, depends on how much votes i get. If most say i should stay, then i will. Its all up to you lot.

Diesel fan
You don't have to leave ya can still come on to the forums when ya have spaer time

nitro-swicked
i dont think you should leave

Clovie
don't leave no

and i think this kind of poll is not a best idea confused ppl would vote for leaving, just coz of being annoyed by weird question erm

dave123
eek!

Syren
Absolutely useless roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't leave babe cry

AvP
Oh your all so good to me. So far its looking good, when the first one reaches 15, that will decide what i do. sop keep em coming

ladygrim
dont leave sad

AvP
i don't know, just keep the posts coming

badboy2004
plz don't go i'm going to die

psycix
no ...

AvP
well you have to vote

Candy x
I dont think you should leave I for one will miss you!

Libertine
Dont leave. Your girlfriend can come on here too. And you dont have to come on as often as you do, just anytime's you feel you can.

GABRIEL05
In some far off place
Many light years in space
We'll wait for you
Where human feet have never trod
Where human eyes have never seen
We'll build a world of abstract dreams
And wait for you

Where human feet have never trod
Where human eyes have never seen
We'll build a different kind of world
We'll build a better kind of world
of abstract dreams
And wait for you

The Tired Hiker
You are not leaving. Ever.

AvP
oh alright, you can close this thread coz i AIN'T LEAVING you. I will stay for good.

The Tired Hiker
No fecking way! eek! Where the hell have you been? smile

The Tired Hiker
You would never have left anyway. It has you, KMC it does. wink

badboy2004
no your great on here your the only one thats always on

Libertine
I know have you noticed no matter how much you try you always come back onto KMC.

GABRIEL05
Space man...space. you should go. See what it's like and then decide whether you wanna come back to this rock. That's why I voted "YeS" as in YEs you should go. Go and absorb the beauty of the cosmos
The Gabriel hates it when people: TyPe lYKe tHIS iT GeTZ On HiZ nERveS...

AvP
i know it does, it would have been impossible to escape

Candy x
Yeah your staying!

MOD you can close this now!

The Tired Hiker
Wow, Gabs, you really said it this time. wink How was your journey?

GABRIEL05
f@CKING WICKED!

The Tired Hiker
So, what happened!?? Do tell! eek!

AvP
indeed, close the thread down for good. it has been decided

GABRIEL05
I got serious about life, music, love. Just organized my head and got it all on track.

The Tired Hiker
closing . ...... closed. Sorry, flashbacks. erm

badboy2004
no

The Tired Hiker
So, then why come back here? blink

GABRIEL05
To share my knowledge and to help people find their own path to enlightenment and joy

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t321655.html

AvP
confused

GABRIEL05
confused @ confused

AvP
i thought this thread was closing

Df02
if your bothering to make a thread like this, i voted yes

GABRIEL05
So did I, but since it's still around... Hey man you got what you wanted, you got attentio- I MEAN validat- I MEAN you got confirmation on whether you should stay or not. But heed my words here: Heed my advice. Self exploration is about more than masturbation. yes

badboy2004
no

Jackie Malfoy
You are the weakest link goodbye!Jk no stay you keep this site alive and it wil not be the same without you!I vote no!JM

ladygrim
i havent tryd to leave but have a little break from it and within an hour i was on here ...

Diesel fan
Good point - thats true
Besides it will be a bit dull if ya leave and ya were one of the first people I made friends with on KMC

Angie79
You should stay, mainly cos you're the only one who loves ferrets as much as me. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.