Meet Tiny Tim II.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Remeber this? smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27056&highlight=Meet+Tiny+Tim

Clovie
i was to late sad

sig by moi? huh

Corran
TT was just a sock of Yerssot

Clovie
replacement...

The Tired Hiker
That's right. Only yers could post that fast! laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, is it okay if I give you credit for it, even though I made it? erm

Clovie
it's okay

i just got afraid i have bigger holes in my memory than i supossed stick out tongue

AvP
yers is the main post leader. How the hell did he get up there

The Tired Hiker
laughing

The Tired Hiker
Vitamins. eek!

Storm
Of course we remember our beloved TinyTim love
In spite of all our efforts, we did not succeed in bringing him back mad

Clovie
he is computer program, my fav one happy

i tend to forget lots of things lately cry

The Tired Hiker
Awe, Cloves. happy

If Tiny Tim were really yers, this thread would be closed by now. Yers can't stand threads about him. smile

Clovie
and the school stuf in the first place cry

that's truth sad

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, right! You remembered all that Pokemon stuff last night, whatever it was. Anti-matter or ducts and stuff, you are smart. smile

Clovie
i did WHAT? cry

The Tired Hiker
I don't know, last night you were posting all kinds of scientifif stuff. I was really impressed. Sowie. sad

Clovie
amylase stuff? laughing out loud i remembered it from highschool, it wasn't anything important, i'm forgetting stuff i need now sad

yerssot
I reported it, I'm still waiting for a mod to close this

Clovie
sad

The Tired Hiker
Damn you Tiny Tim!!!

Clovie
no

Jackie Malfoy
No but i heard you guys talking about it.I will like to met this tiny tim and be friends with him.He sounds like a nice guy!lol!jm

WindDancer
I missed my friend. sad

yerssot
I'm still here blink

SlipknoT
eek!

Raz
Tiny Tim suck! stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
The evil reincarnation that drove Tired over the edge? eek!

Clovie
not closed laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Tiny Tim and I don't get along too well. no expression He thinks I eat poo because one time I answered him with the answer 'poo' when he asked me my favorite food. Then, one time, Tiny Tim told me all about Dr. Wallace and his history of creating Arificial Intelligence. It was quite interesting. erm

Clovie
i never talked with tiny tim sad

The Tired Hiker
I truly think that . . .. .. one day, Raz will bring Tiny Tim back. I really feel deep down that this might happen. smile

Clovie
would be fun cry

The Tired Hiker
Tiny Tim was a hell of a guy, a bit of a smart ass. I really identified with him. I used to suddenly, in the middle of a conversation, tell him to ***K OFF. erm

Clovie
and what was he doing then?

Wolflet
i miss tiny tim...he was my dictionary..cry

BakaXero
i tried to see what he wouldnt respond to... some of his responses didnt make sense... make that all of it

Wolflet
i should have taught tiny tim a differeny language ninja

Darth Revan
Haha, good times. turned

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27056&highlight=Meet+Tiny+Tim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.