Hello...Help needed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAM
Hello!
I am from Israel, and I'm writing a project about israeli filmmaking over the world.
It will be a great help if each one of you could answer some questions.

1. What Israeli films do you know or heard about? Where from?
2. What jewish people do you know in the international film industry and how do they affect it?
3. What do you think about Israel and Israelis?
4. Do israeli/jewish films and filmmaking influence your opinion? How?

Thank you ever so much :]

BTW. if any of you have material on Israeli filmmaking and films and Israeli image because of it around the world I'll be thankfull.

MAM
Anybody? please..

JKozzy
Natalie Portman's jewish... she's helped to contribute to the Star Wars Prequels, Leon the Professional, Garden State, and has recently received a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress in her newest movie, Closer.

I don't have a problem with the Israelis and/or Israel. I completely respect them as if they were any neighboring country, city, or state. I haven't seen any Jewish/Israeli films specifically, so I'm afraid I can't be much of a help there. All the best for your project, I hope I've helped a bit!

SaTsuJiN
isnt bette midler jewish?... and mel brooks? lol.. those are very famous icons

Dazzler619
Steven Spielberg too

MAM
Thank you both very much! you've been a great help. :]
XOXO

botankus
Princess Vespa was Jewish. Oh, wait, that's right, she was Druish.

Aku
Isreal? Erm...shouldn't you be preparing for your military service? In Isreal you have to do 4 years service before becomming a regular citizen.

MAM
Hop hop.. Thankyou :]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.