whos the most ****** up slasher?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
Im gonna go with leatherface hes a cannibalistic hillbilly that weres a mask of human skin and has gender issues

eggmayo
mhmm... leatherface is the most f***ed up in the head, pinhead or freddy like hurting people though...

Napalm
Yeah but pinhead from hell so It kinda figures he be sadistic letherface is a human being that gets kick outta hanging people on meat hooks

SlipknoT
Pinhead, he gets pleasure out of ripping people apart with hooks.

Napalm
Yeah those deaths were pretty nasty

Wolfie
I'd say Pinhead. But it's expected of him.

Cinemaddiction
Pinhead isn't a slasher. Besides, he never killed anyone as far as I know. People open the puzzlebox, let the cenobytes out, and their own greed and curiosity is what kills them.

tabby999
true true! yeah the obvious desicion is Leatherface.

Jennifer_Tilly
I would have to say Pinhead.

Snipes
the most ****** up slasher is Jason, i mean, how ****** is it that he comes back to life after being killed, its just ****** up.

Wolfie
Okay, if Pinhead isn't considered a slasher, then I'll go with Leatherface.

themightythor
Freddy definitley. His only flaw was staying in the dreams even has the children were awakening.

papabeard
Id say norman bates in psycho, because people like him actually exisist and the whole mother complex is ace, you know keeping her in the basement, dressing up ,speaking in her voice brillaint. especially for the time it was made

xLiNdS x 622x
ok seriosuly the most ****** up would have to be leatherface...he kills people, scrapes the skin off them, and uses every body part whether its eating them, decorating his house with them, or simply wearing them to satisty his gender issues..and keep in mind that this really did happen which makes it even more ****** up than all the others...

Beastro
There all pretty ****** up if you ask me.

Soth
The Jigsaw killer

Mane
Hmm...the Wal-Mart smilie! He just totally slashes all those prices like it's nothing and STILL has a smile on his face! scared

Cinemaddiction
hysterical

God, I wish I could take credit for that one!

Napalm
yeah scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.