I got a new cell phone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muse5
I've got a new cell phone!! my old one was crap so my mom got me a new one... it's a motorola flip phone, it's so pretty... YAY!!!! i think everyone should know that i have a new cell phone. anyone else get a new cell phone?

AliasNeo15
wahooeek!

JKozzy
thumb up Good for you...

$¥®€Ñ
thumb up

I got a new Status.......

Gangsta B!tch....... affectionately given by Burly confused

Blind-Enemy
i've got a new avatar!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

muse5
that's such a great avatar

Blind-Enemy
yes it is!

ChinaNiki
I got a new phone too. It's small and pink, like my first car. Man, I loved that car.

tigida_tigida
whao...ive got a nokia 3330 its pretty old but i love it any way

Clovie
congrats happy

tigida_tigida
why congrats i have had for ages but thank you anyway

Chelsea23
I don't have a new cell phone. I got mine for christmas. Mine is a nokia3585i....it has prepaid service(I hate prepaid, cause I like to text people!)

rusky
Oh...great..now go make a thread to let everybody know u got a new pen..What the f**k?...whatever...have phun with it..

Linkalicious
congrats on the phone!

i got a new Liver this weekend...apparently i overused the old one. sad

rusky
U did ? messed

Wish u well man... smile

Fire
Nokia rules

rusky
idd...I've had 3 cell phones, all nokia so far.. (ofc nothing compared to the cell-guru fitch, who used to change a cell phone every two or three months..)

Ness
has anyone seen those new trackfones and yes that is how thay spell it i got one

u dont pat for anything except the phone and min cards it ok i gess and it is a flip phonre to it's platinum

Chelsea23
I have a Simple Freedom phone. It is basically the same thing as a TracPhone, but Simple Freedom is cheaper on minutes cards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.