We can do this the easy way, or the hard way...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
They did it the hard way...

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1827

Talk about common sense...

What were they thinking???

Mandos
I can't go on it. What does it show (if you can say it on KMC)?

Discos
that is taking the piss, I didnt find that amusing at all.

Naredhel
I know it's really evil, but it is still quite funny. Although boringly short and offensive, it's still amusing!

muse5
what's on it??

Naredhel
A really short video using images from LotR, with a story put together by someone who misses the point of reading books and has not even a sliver of Tolkien's mind.

Mandos
That's sad!

rohanspear543
A MASTERPIECE of mordern art!!!! smelling an oscar anyone ?!?!?! perhaps eleven?

Bar-en-Danwedh
it's just a giffed version of a stupid old question.
but it is funny. the facials are well chosen for the 'dialogue'

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah I agree I think it's funny too laughing How come so many people think this one ain't funny but they think the other ones on that other thread are funny? confused

Mandos
Because.

Leggy_n_Merry
That isn't a reason lol. I'm not trying to be nasty mind confused

Mandos
Because each one of us have different taste. Be it seems that when it comes to LotR animation of Internet, we think all the same.

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh I see smile Yeah each of us have different taste it's just I meant this one is like the other ones kind of and everyone else thought that one was funny and not this one...that's what I meant smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.