"The Jacket" - (Keira Knightley, Adrian Brody)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Release Date: 03.04.05

Synopsis:

War veteran (Jack Starks) is wrongfully incarcerated in a mental facility where he becomes the subject of strange psychological experiments. He is catapaulted into the future where he can see his death. Only if he breaks free can he change the outcome.

Trailer:

"The Jacket" Trailer

I'm breaking this because I have a real good feeling that the film will do well. The trailer, IMO, is incredible.

forumcrew
it looks like it has a lot of potential and i like brody and knightley so hopefully the writing is good.

KillTheLight
The trailer looks decent and I like Adrian Brody so I'll definitely check it out when it comes out here.

Snipes
it does look pretty promising

MildPossession
I like the look of this film a lot.

Solo
This could be very awesome.

JKozzy
Holy crap. That's one of the greatest trailers I've seen in a very long time. I'm definately seeing this movie.

renaphooh
The movie looks cool I like how it switches back and fourth from present to past it reminds me of the butterfly effect

Cinemaddiction
I got to see it this afternoon, and it blew me away. It was easy to follow, fun to watch, a mind****, a piece of art, and a real eye opener all in one, with what some may consider an anti-climactic, yet beautiful ending.

I'll have a full review up for it later.

MetallicaT
awesome

i have to say, this movie looks really damn good
definitely gonna have to check it out

A4E
I saw this trailer in yahoo and it was incredible!! great actors also!!

Myth
Saw it today and it is pretty good. Here is the warning though: Like The Village, it was misadvertised. It really isn't as much of a thriller as the commercials make it seem, but the storyline is pretty interesting. Critics don't like it but most of them didn't like it because it wasn't scary enough, but that wasn't at all what it was going for.

Wolfie
I gotta see this!

Jackie Malfoy
I heard of the movie.But I never seened any coming attreation of it.What is it about?JMapl

Cinemaddiction
Synopsis:

War veteran (Jack Starks) is wrongfully incarcerated in a mental facility where he becomes the subject of strange psychological experiments. He is catapaulted into the future where he can see his death. Only if he breaks free can he change the outcome.

forumcrew
i thought this movie looked really good but i was disapointed by it.. other then adrianne brody the other characters could have prolly been replaced with any random actor.. it just felt like it was trying a lot of things that had been done before and there were no real suprises other then the guard being an inmate in the future for no reason and if you think about it a lot some of the time travel elements didnt quite work.. and overall it felt like a reversal of the butterfly effect. Its worth checking out but i wouldnt expect greatness.. unfortunaltly the trailer made it seem it would be great. I think its worth checking out on dvd but i wouldnt rush out to the theaters.. and apparantly no one did b/c it only make 2.7 million in its opening week

Myth
forumcrew had it pretty much on the money. Worth checking out but not as good as the commercials make it seem.

SlipknoT
I need to get out and see it

BlondeBombshell
I want to see it. Do you think it would be OK to take a nine year old girl to this film?

forumcrew
um it depends on how much you think a child should be censored.. there is some breif nudity, and sex, also some language.. really i dont think its that bad.. but a 9 year old might not follow the movie that well either so it may be pointless.. so overall id say most people prolly wouldnt take a 9 year old to this.. but i dont think its too bad

hayden's minx
Hmm. Look aight.

JKozzy
Saw it yesterday, and I thought it was pretty good. The time travel was a bit confusing, yes. But the ending just made me want to scream DAMN IT. because just dying like that, and not actually being murdered... oops. But I thought it was a pretty good twist. I'd give it a 4/5. Worth my seven dollars. But, ick. Seven dollars for a matinee, c'mon.

Morning_Glory
I was pissed off that I spent $8.50 for this movie... meh!

Bloody^Pirate
I have bi clue what it is a about but i will deffinitely watch it when it will come here in Cyprus, it will come in a week or two i suppose! Well, i don't care how c*** it is but i will watch it because Keira is in it! I heard that there is a nude scene that Keira accepted to take off only the top! Are they completely naked in the movie: i won't see the scene if they are don't ask why! It's just because KK is my fav. actress and even though she wasn't completely naked in real life, i won't see the scene!!!!

Darth_Big_Boy
Hmmmm....I kinda forgot about this movie. May have to go see it Saturday as me and my GF were trying to think of a movie to go see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.