I Win I Win I Win!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
i won 2 V.I.P/Guest tickets to Big Day Out! i get to go into the Bar where the bands drink! YAY ME!

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
Oh my ****ing god...I am SO happy for you... roll eyes (sarcastic)

tabby999
haha, yeah i'm not exspecting too much from the Simple Plan fans i've been arguring with for the last....forever....wink

Angie79
That's very cool. yes

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
Well...no offense...but you're an ass. So why the hell would I be happy for you? First of all, I like other bands beside Simple Plan so don't use that 'Simple Plan fan' bullshit and second, it's 'expecting'. Learn how to spell!

Deathblow
I'm happy for you tabbs.

So you gonna get to hang out with anyone big?

bIlLy_TaLeNt94
Holy crap what grade are you in oir get to because aruging for the last...forever makes no sense at all *******.

SlipknoT
What bands are playing

tabby999
oh and "oir" is amazing spelling. well dont genius!

Simpleplanlvr, i refer to you as a simple plan far because...YOUR A FAN OF SIMPLE PLAN THING! and thats the only thing we've ever talked about. see how it works...

and Deathblow the bands i want to meet are:
BEASTIE BOYS
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
CHEMICAL BROTHERS
SLIPKNOT
POWDERFINGER
GRINSPOON
JOHN BUTLER TRIO
CONCORD DAWN
THE DONNAS
ATMOSPHERE
HATEBREED
SPAZZYS
FRENZAL RHOMB

and the Crusty Deamons are doing a demo so i might be able to meet them too!

SlipknoT
I've never heard of alot of those bands but still Slipknot, SOAD, and hatebreed! eek!

Deathblow
Don't let Daron Malakian step on your hand. He did that to me when I last saw SOAD thumb down

Wow shit, Atmosphere. I'd love to know what Slug is like in person.

Df02
oh my ****ing god..........

simple plan ****ing suck

tabby999
i know! problem is i only know 3 members of Slipknots faces without their masks on. i'll have to find either Cory, Joey or Jim and ask to meet the rest of the band.... or just get EVERYONES signatures from the bar, then eventually i'll have them all!

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
Oh my ****ing god... I could care less

SlipknoT
Mick is huge so he will be able to spot

SlipknoT
laughing

Df02
and u were insulting the spelling/grammar in tabby's post...

Solo
That had to make zero sence.

tabby999
yeah i know, i guess they cant be happy for other peoples good fortune. ah well

tabby999
i'm going to take as many photos as possible, so i'll post them when i get them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.