Dr.Doom versus EVERYTHING!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Havoc470
my first versus topic, my last versus topic, and my worst versus topic

why? because he might as well

Victor Von Doom
Doom.

Prep time.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

I agree.

Alpha Centauri
Doom is the one person who I will never ever admit defeat for. Simply because I think if it comes down to it, he's the best there is overall.

I know there are people more powerful, for the record. I'm talking overall.

-AC

baddspellahl4
wow, this thread should last all of about 1 and a half weeks

FujiFuu
doom looses, he has lost before to just the fantastic four, he will loose to everyone also

Alpha Centauri
"doom looses, he has lost before to just the fantastic four, he will loose to everyone also"

We're talking about Dr.Doom, not the video game.

-AC

Quick Freeze
even juggernaut?

IRTMU-Dragon
Two words.
The Mask.

jinzin
doom owns all "the only reason richards lives is because doom allows it"

NoFate007
hm...Dr. Doom vs God....haha

Beyonder
Hmmm...I think he did beat someone of the sort. His name was Beyonder, the Beyonder before Marvel decided to reckon the character. (And the reckonning was because Beyonder was too powerful and God-like for Marvel's universe, not to lower Doom's feat of beating a God level being on purpose.)

norrin radd
against everything? yhe right

who?-kid
I agree. Doom has NO chance to even survive an attack from "everybody or everything". He's not all powerful, he's not almighty, he's not all knowing - though he likes to give that impression.

Doom is the ultimate villain as far as I'm concerned. Cool as hell, but let's get real folks. Against everybody he's dead in 2 seconds. Preptime or no preptime.

Alpha Centauri
Has everybody here become completely literal or is it just me?

-AC

norrin radd

Napalm
With prep time yes

who?-kid
With prep time no. He can have all the prep time and Doom bots in the world, he would still go down.

You forget a little detail : everything is quite a lot lol. Doom has trouble with the FF alone (yes he has, but he would of course never admit it).

Alpha Centauri
Question your intelligence and perception if you can read the first post and assume that this thread is meant literally.

-AC

who?-kid
Yawn... strange remark coming from somebody who immediately posted Doom is the one person who I will never ever admit defeat for ! and defended him in this thread... laughing

Alpha Centauri
"Has everybody here become completely literal or is it just me?"

As posted before, by me.

-AC

Napalm
how about six year of prep time and 4 million doom bots

FrothByte
how bout thousands of superheroes and supervillains and about 4 billion people attacking you.

doom is way cool, but im really starting to get irritated when people treat doom like a freakin god. his knowledge and resources are limited people, just as his powers are. he cannot possibly overcome the powers of EVERYTHING.

Alpha Centauri
I wish I had a bag full up with senses of humour, I sure could hand a few of them out.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

manjaro
even a stark anti-Doom-er like me has had to eventually climb on his bandwagon. IDK about everyone or everything but rest assured a few hadnfuls are going down with him laughing

IRTMU-Dragon
As I said, As soon as Marvel opens a portals to Darkhorse, They grab stanley ipkiss, Doom would be down the toilet like an unwanted pregnancy...
I have no doubt that The Mask... would litterily flush him down a toilet.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha.

At least Dragon knows how to have a laugh now and then.

Some of you are taking this too literally.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Alpha... Its a laugh dude but thats what he would do!
As soon as they get Darkhorse opened man, The Mask can do anything and everything, he can grow in size, and lower in size he can become immortal or be a mortal he can light on fire or turn to ice, he can shape-shift, fly, super jump, super speed, whirlwind, laser eyes, mallet fists, mallet mallet, turn objects...
Ya know, its just easier to leave him out of this form because I have doubts even Tribunal could deal with The Mask.

IRTMU-Dragon
Bedsides the fact he ate lobo once...

Alpha Centauri
Wait........

Forget Doom and everyone else. I need confirmation and self-realisation that you just said that because I'm not too sure I believe what I read.

Did you just say The Living Tribunal couldn't deal with The Mask? That guy in your icon? Are you absolutely serious? Like I'm not trying to diss you here Dragon, I've called you dumb and stuff before out of semi-joke. However, are you actually serious?

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
The Mask really is a seriously powerful character, But I'm not sure if I'd go as far as to say Tribunal couldn't handle him.

IRTMU-Dragon
The mask isnt really a sentient being under Tribunals control, Sure tribunal basically owns the entire galaxy and can delete anything at his will, The Mask is a sentient magic from his. The Living tribunal can basically do anything he wants whenever he wants... but unfortunatly the mask... if youve read any of his comics... can do anything he wants and more.
Every villain and person he runs into he plays around with. Lobo had a huge arsenal of weapons pointed at him, enough to level an entire city. The Mask pulled up a bannana and a toothpick.

IRTMU-Dragon
Even so, im betting not even a 8th of the people here have seen the real mask, the one that combines tragic dark horror murdering with slap happy insane above joker level comedic frames.
BTW, The mask ended up peeling the bannana and it had a flamethrower spout under-neath it.

IRTMU-Dragon
which, incendetally, sprayed out acid.

IRTMU-Dragon
Thats just a look at half of his comic personality.

Alpha Centauri
With all due respect, I know he's insanely powerful but comic covers prove nothing.

I can dress up and hold an axe. Doesn't mean I'm about to go beat The Thing does it?

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
Oh, that pic was just to show that my avatar isnt nessecarily true to the real mask...
BTW, The Mask is not bound by the laws of physics, Hes like his own sentient being that has no home dimension or universe, hes a wandering all powerful that plays around with evil do'ers and good guys.

Arachnoidfreak
I LOVE The Mask (I try not to stick to Marvel and DC), but I still wouldn't go as far as to say he could beat The Living Tribunal.

Anyone else, fine. Thanos? A pansy. Galactus? Bring him on. Superman? Not even close. But Living Tribunal? I can't do it.

jinzin
well said majaro well said indeed.

doom would definitely be at a loss against the masks total illogical and insane nature but that aside,

doom has the power and the dommbots to make this an interesting fight, with 6 years of prep time the MU would be boned in a royal sense of the word, doom could conceivably do what hydra/hand are doing right now in trying to capture superheroes one at a time and trun em,,,,,only doom would be waaaaaay more successful, i'm not saying he would win for sure but it would definitely be fun to watch.......ps why would all the villains attack doom? some of them would probably help him considering the fact that he does fund quite a few of them.

long pig
I like the mask...my pops has his orginal book from the 40's (he was a pussy in those days big time) against the LT??? hmm
LT controls his universe, can do anything he wants with it, same with the mask..he owns his own universe..the question would be who is in whos universe? I say the mask is in LT's universe because loki made the mask itself...loki is of LT ...peace out mask! unless its another loki then well...its not so clear cut. ...if i made any sense at all...please stop doing drugs

Alpha Centauri
People say Doom is overrated and sure he does get a hell of alotta praise.

I just wanna make something clear though. Doom is a human being in a suit and he stills ranks as one of the very best in Comic history. Some of the things he has done are truly and utterly astounding.

Not to mention he's funny as hell.

-AC

norrin radd
well if doom has the heart of the universe he could beat everything, maybe with the exception of the one above all.

Tron
Doom slaughters half of them, until he hears the greatest superhero call EVER!!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Tron
Oh, and Dragon, if Living Tribunal feels he needs to, he sends Stanley home with a simple wooden trinket.

Havoc470
the reason i made this battle was because of another thread talking about doom being overrated, which i think definitely happens way too many times in this forum, "KMC forums dr.doom" is more powerful than the dr.doom we see in comics...which is the real one heheh

i think he wins the award for "desperate acts of fanboyism"

oh yeah....imo imo imo imo, almost forgot to put those

Havoc470
EVERYTHING......

Havoc470
very true, the mask is like a looney tune x2000, he cant die because he'd basically make a joke out of anything you throw at him....LT erases him, a huge pencil comes into frame and draws him again lol

Alpha Centauri
""KMC forums dr.doom" is more powerful than the dr.doom we see in comics...which is the real one heheh"

Everything I've said about Dr.Doom, I've based on what I've seen or I've said in joke due to his ability to do almost anything he wants.

Victor Von Doom knows more about Doom's character than anyone I've ever known with comic knowledge and nothing he's actually said so far about Doom is false. Nor is mine. I can't speak for everyone else but then again I never concern myself with anyone else.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
No... The Mask cant be killed because he has no spirit or actual life... you see every being alive has some sort of a soul path connected, well The Mask isnt a being... he has no soul-path. He cant be controlled or manipulated, hell if he wanted he could control the entire universe, he even said it in issue 3 of the search for green october, quickly following up with a "Then thered be no one to torture" as his excuse for being too lazy.

who?-kid
No offense, but you spend too much time thinking about this roll eyes (sarcastic)

IRTMU-Dragon
Too much time... lol, I own every single one of his comics.

Beyonder
Yeah...Marvel has another green faced nutcase with cosmic powers, he's called The Impossible Man. He's still ranked below beings like Galactus, Celestials, Watchers, Eternity, etc.

IRTMU-Dragon
Thats stupid, they copied.

Alpha Centauri
"Thats stupid, they copied."

Bit of an outrageous claim. Proof?

-AC

long pig
what are all impossible mans powers?
i know only a few.

Beyonder
Yes, they did. Impy should sue The Mask for copyright infringement. stick out tongue

http://monsterblog.oneroom.org/covers/full/fantastic_four_11.jpg

His first appearance was in FF #11 back in Feb. 1963. So when was The Mask's first appearance? evil face Whose copying who? laughing

http://monsterblog.oneroom.org/fantastic_four_11.html

MightyAchillies
Here's your winner Tha Main Man tha baddest dude in the know(and unknown) galaxy Lobo not even a contest HE CANT BE STOPPED Heaven has refused his passport and Hells afraid he'll take over. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo I'm afraid tha good Doctor would be hard pressed in this situation, LIKE I SAID NOT EVEN A CONTEST. rock

Havoc470
just because he has knowledge of the character doesnt mean the character could win against EVERYTHING!!!!

indeed a true feat of dr.doom knowledge

Alpha Centauri
"just because he has knowledge of the character doesnt mean the character could win against EVERYTHING!!!!"

Where did I insinuate that because he has a vast knowledge of Doom, that it means Doom would win against everything? I didn't, unless you mean when I said that nothing he's said about Doom so far is false. In a serious debate about Doom, he hasn't said anything false. If he's joking it's probably gonna be a half to full lie or joke. You just made yourself look stupid, shame really. Coz I would have liked to do th.....oh wait, you gave me a chance to:

"indeed a true feat of dr.doom knowledge"

If I say in a thread about Silver Surfer "Surfer Wins" and nothing else. It doesn't mean I know nothing. Same with Vic, same with anyone. Meant in joke or not, him saying that doesn't mean he knows nothing. You clearly know nothing and are displaying it quite well however.

-AC

Havoc470
actually my first quote there meant to get back on the topic of dr. doom versus everything, so not only did you insult me but you also completely misinterpreted my post, which would make you a quick-to-act class-A moron

second quote was just a joke, so your quest to make me look stupid was just your ego going on a power-trip

Alpha Centauri
"actually my first quote there meant to get back on the topic of dr. doom versus everything, so not only did you insult me but you also completely misinterpreted my post, which would make you a quick-to-act class-A moron"

YOU misinterpreted my post. I never insulted you, I said you just made yourself look stupid coz like.......you did. As for your excuse: "just because he has knowledge of the character doesnt mean the character could win against EVERYTHING!!!!". Seems pretty clear cut that you were making an assumption as to what I mean. What you mean and what you say should pair together, don't mean one thing and say another, leads to confusion.

"second quote was just a joke"

Why was it just a joke? Because I completely proved you wrong on it? Or was it genuinely a joke? If the latter is your answer, then again you should make it a bit more clearer rather than making a claim that is obviously going to be interpreted as serious because there was no reason for you to pick it out.

Clarity in posts, does alot. Anyway, I'm not gonna be the one to soil this thread, you were the one who posted irrelevantly to me. I cleared things up. Now, I have finished.

-AC

Havoc470
in case you didnt notice this topic was long dead, so thats why i put the post with everything in big letters and exclamation marks, just let it go, you said i made myself look stupid when i wasnt aiming for what you thought i was aiming at, so in other words you misinterpreted my post

and no it wasnt a joke because you "proved me wrong" it was a joke when i thought it up and when i typed it, didnt think someone other than vic would get offended by that, so thats it, you took my post wrong i cleared it up and thats the end of it

Havoc470
wow...i posted irrrelevantly to YOU? i think you should take your own advice when speaking of clarity

Alpha Centauri
"you said i made myself look stupid when i wasnt aiming for what you thought i was aiming at, so in other words you misinterpreted my post"

Who looks stupid more? The misinterpreter or the guy who leaves himself open to misinterpretation and then moans when misinterpreted? The latter, is the answer.

"it was a joke when i thought it up and when i typed it, didnt think someone other than vic would get offended by that, so thats it, you took my post wrong i cleared it up and thats the end of it"

You posted unclearly. Secondly, I wasn't offended. You addressed something, I addressed the same thing in reply. Simple.

"wow...i posted irrrelevantly to YOU? i think you should take your own advice when speaking of clarity"

Let it go he says.

Anyway, you posted something irrelevant, to me. There, prime example of clarity and all it took was two lines to clear it up. Not multiple posts.

-AC

IRTMU-Dragon
I honestly think we should leave lobo out of this forum, hes unstoppable, same goes for the Hulk who is also so superly powerful he shouldnt be on this forum anymore.

Theres a few other characters that shouldnt be in VS matches on this forum, this includes Ghostrider because of his hellfire that can defeat anyone, The hulks immense power, and Lobo's inability to die OR be affected by any physical damage much less psychic attacks.

Oh, BTW, check this pic out.

One of the mask's oldest comics, and he was still screwing around.

IRTMU-Dragon
Eh, Eh?

Tron
Stay on topic(excluding Dragon)

jinzin
i have no doubts that doom would pawn lobo around like a cheap trick, or hulk for that matter. Ghost rider would be weird but doom's a mage sooooo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.