Tsumani victim saved by crocodile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
On the fateful Sunday after Christmas, Upali who was strolling in the garden was swept away by the tsunami tidal wave. His sister climbed the stairs, removed some roof tiles and gingerly walked the roof top to safety.

But Upali was awash. He clutched a floating stool with one hand and a chair with the other to keep himself afloat. Another wave rocked the stool off his grip and as he grabbed the chair to his bosom he saw a log moving towards him. He hung on to the log for dear life. But there was something strange about this log. It had a scaly surface and was no ordinary log. It was a crocodile.

As he began to despair he felt his belly being nudged and he was pushed a good half a kilometer towards the embankment.

There he lay for some time through sheer exhaustion, having been in the waters from 9.20 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon, an ordeal of seven hours for an elderly man who has to resort to crutches on dry land. And then he heard human voices, "Yakko, he's not dead. Pull him out".

Mercifully, Upali, with the help of the crocodile who would frequently visit him for unilateral conversation, is alive today
messed

BackFire
This is almost as wierd as the guy who waved the young 18 year old chick from drowning only to rape her immediately afterwards.

manjaro
or the guy who was cuaght on camera stripping jewlry off the corpse of a woman whom he her both were struggling to stay alive together mere minutes b4

SlipknoT
disnt hear about either of those stories

Aku
?

ladygrim
smile

ragesRemorse
did you all hear that Superman drowned in the tsunami's waves. It was the one time that he decided to take a vacation from saving the world. He let himself fall asleep while getting some rays on the beach.

PVS
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA AHA AHA HA HA HAHAHA........no no expression

charmedFairy
confused interesting

PVS
can you provide a link? sounds very tabloid to me

Jackie Malfoy
Very strange story but that crocodile had a good heart.Glad that she or he is ok!JM

manjaro
the thing about that was she was swimming at the beach w/her relatives(all of whom died by the way) when they all got swept away, so i guess the sight of a damsel in distress wearing a bathing suit just got his juices flowing. laughing

JKozzy
I assume she lived to tell the tale? Better raped than dead...

BackFire
I know, thing is that she may not press charges against the guy, last I heard, since he saved her life.

Aku
If only rape was the other way around. (Women -> Men) wink

dark1365
WTF....those other stories are like, retarded.

Capt_Fantastic
The crocodile had probally been gorged on the multiple corpse' that were floating around before hand. Most likely it was just dragging him to a place he could hide his body until it was hungry again.

SlipknoT
It was probably in shock and had no idea what was going on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.