ADDICTIONS =Whats Your Poison=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/onelife/fun/health/poison/quiz_window.shtml

Corran
Oh shit, I'm not doing that again.

Morning_Glory
what is that a picture of if i click on that lick - cause nothing is showing up

i like chocolate droolio my weakness

The Tired Hiker
Pepperoni pizza, then a bong rip. erm

ladygrim
tic tacs.. i have 2/3 packs of them in my pocket rite now

badboy2004
can i have one

ladygrim
sure do u want orange /orange+green

badboy2004
orange+green

ladygrim
oky doky..wink

badboy2004
thanx

The Tired Hiker
grasshopper tongue_ss

Kosta
Thats a pretty cool site, the profile it gave me matched me in some ways, but was waaaaay of in others. Fun, none the less

Filth
wow that thing said i have a low self asteam and no morrality eek! its very accurate

chelsea17
well the only thing big is that i have a romantic side...and i pratice unsafe sex haha thats great

lil bitchiness
OMG that test told me :
ME
Its obvious you hae very high opinion of yourself and assume that everything is going to fall into place for you big time! You also think that everyone out there thinks the same. In reality, its likely that few of those people think you're pretty arrogant.

mad what the hell?!

Fun
Theres another name for people like you - ''unnatural''

I hate that test no expression

Syren
Pfffft..... LMAO! *falls off chair* hysterical2

It lies Milla no expression

chelsea17
yeah lies to me too

lil bitchiness
Yeah, it better be. no expression

nitro-swicked
laughing

Filth
well i found it it quite accurate, guess it dont work for everyone

chelsea17
you are laughing, because?

Syren
Bloody crap tests mad

Here's a summary of what I am, apparently;

It's obvious you have a very high opinion of yourself, you believe everyone else thinks the same. In reality a few think you're pretty arrogant, self confidence is a good thing but too much showing off may cause people to start disliking you.

I spend excessively and show no signs of self control mad I'm not often bored, no matter the atmosphere, but I'm heading for a complete burn out roll eyes (sarcastic) I love to look good but sometimes spend too much energy on it, I must prioritise! What the f**k? I am romantic, somewhere, but also shallow, indecisive, insensitive and hard to crack. I must be more approachable and subtle....

Oh, puh-lease fab

Filth
i think its intended to insult everyone, it said i had low self asteam and no morrality but thats tru

lil bitchiness
Ahahahaha!!!!!! laugh1

Syren
I know.... Millacakes, who dares assume they can judge us? furious We're rather similar naughty

The Tired Hiker

Filth
LOL

lil bitchiness
flirt1 Believe it babeh!

The Tired Hiker
The test ends at some like, health website. So SPAM! This should be closed. stick out tongue

Corran
It said I was unnantural and would contract an STI. I think it should be closed too.

Syren
Yah, me too... all I said was that even though I practise safe sex with the use of contraception, I see nothing wrong with one night stands schmoll

BakaXero
hmmm...
first one ...something about being completely oposite- true

second one... split personality with money..true..

third... if there drinks i'll turn it into a party true
like danger- well sorta...
extreme energetic - only if im out
always smiling - not really but some ppl always see me smiling..
im unnatural?

fourt one... not completely true..

fifth.... love kinda true

sixth.... no more booze? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7th... sex pfft getting sti? BS!!! i would never take that bad of a risk

8th.... dont annoy police officers? ow that wont let you have any fun

The Tired Hiker
But, there is nothing wrong with one night stands, is there? confused

Syren
Nothing, as LONG as you practice safe sex happy

Corran
Yeah me too - did you click on the picture of the chicks torso for what you find attractive or was it the money one?

The Tired Hiker
Well of course. I wear my seatbelt. happy

silver_tears
mine said the same embarrasment

BakaXero
is it because i said i was willing not to use a condom with a long term partner?

Corran
Well yes, Dah!

The Tired Hiker
Mine said I had better stop having sex with the sleeve of my favorite coat. blink

Corran
expensive dry-cleaning bills

ladygrim
hmm tic tacs just finished my first tub of them ...i h8 the green ones i u get sick

The Tired Hiker
Someone is making a fortune off me. embarrasment

ladygrim
haha me ..wink

BakaXero
WHY!!!!!!

badboy2004
u still got the green ones can i share them with u babes

ladygrim
yep...

badboy2004
mmmmmmm i love the green ones when i'm with u

nitro-swicked
that game lies more than george w. bush blink

badboy2004
hahahahaahahahahah

Syren
I clicked on the pic of the guy's back droolio

I was gonna choose the brain, but then I figured I'd rather do Brad Pitt than Stephen Hawking *snigger*

Corran
yeah, me too.

Syren
blink At least you have good taste, even if it's slightly gay big grin

Libertine
That game was proper funny, it said some pretty true stuff in that little story. lol

Corran
Damn, I just realised, I meant that I was agreeing with the concept of what sy was saying whistle anyhow Brad and I have soooo much in common now, it's uncany.

Syren
laughing out loud

What do you have in common? eek!

Corran
Apart from the fact that we share the same surname? We both have 4 letters in our first names and they consist of one vowel and 3 consonants. We are both separated from our wives, whose names coincidentally have the same first letter. Then there's errmm, oh yes, we are both Male, have 2 eyes, 2 legs, 2 arms etc etc. Oh and last but not least there's the attraction thing that you and Milla and other members have going on, OK admittedly you all find him attractive, whereas I find y'all attractive embarrasment - but hey it's close enough for me big grin

Silver Stardust
According to the game I have a low opinion of myself...I like to spend money...I'm prepared to wait for the real thing for love...I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs...I'm an "emotional bully"...laughing

Amazingly enough, that's all true.

Clovie
it is mostly right blink

Syren
OMFG droolio

toot LAGNAF!

ladygrim
i didnt properly read mine ... lol

Corran
What is LAGNAF? Is this a good or a bad thing?

Syren
I'll PM you, I cannot believe you don't know blink I recently found out and apparently only elite members may have the knowledge laughing out loud Don't tell unless you deem others worthy.... as I do you wink

dark1365
Mine is still Mountain Dew...
ah, mountain dew. Brew of the gods.

Corran
Gracias.

Baylin
Mine is Hobgoblin ale... droolio beer

Syren
OMG, you guys have to do the test roll eyes (sarcastic) But, mine is most definitely vodka. Pure and on ice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.