Worse way to die...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_Faye
Which is the worse way to die....drowning or burning...???

Miss_Faye
this is where ya know...you put down yer opinion....*blinks* er...yea..

charmedFairy
Burning, its slow and painfulerm

SlipknoT
Burning, having you skin blister up then melt off your body.

kofmaster
burning is more fun evil face

Miss_Faye
true but...isn't drowning worse?Er, its also slow and painful, and having to stare up above the water knowing you'll never be able to reach it...eh my opinion

SlipknoT
No, being burned is the ultimate pain

Miss_Faye
thats true...i once burnt my finger with an iron...(off topic but eh) but then again i almost drowned so...i know the feeling of drowning not fun at all...burning all i've gotten is a mild dosage

Morning_Glory
i would hate to fall to my death

I have the worse fear of falling - especially if i was in a plane

Miss_Faye
yus plane...now thats freakin' scary!

kofmaster
burning's not painful blink just fun

SlipknoT
Hold the flame from your lighter to your cheek for 10 seconds, tell me how fun that is

Beastro
drowing

kofmaster
dude i have set my hair on fire, ask spearhead he saw me do it, i have had 3 digree burns all over my body, yeah if you play with fire like me your gonna get hurt, but its more fun then painful messed

Miss_Faye
burning is not funs...its..ouchies

Morning_Glory
aghhh stop with the burning stuff- that would be so horrible

kofmaster
maybe for you erm

Miss_Faye
no yer death was horrible the whole airplane...going down and omg see now thats scary

Morning_Glory
^ you think it is fun to be burned erm confused

Miss_Faye
Moi ??

kofmaster
when ye been playing with fire as long as i have yes u tend to get use to it messed

Miss_Faye
whoa..

kofmaster
dont worry most people here know i play with fire, just havent been on l8tly if i was you would see what i mean

Miss_Faye
well...as long as yer careful but thats still whoa. and i still say drowning is the worse way to die

kofmaster
i wouldnt own and play with so many zippos if i didnt know what i was doing

Circadian Rythm
devil thumb down thumb up blink

Filth
Hmmm i would say that burning is the most painful but not the worst, the worst is properly been beaten to death by 7 transvestites using French loaves laughing

dragonpisces272
worst way to die? probably having your hands and feet being strapped to chains, and being tickled by 5 people with feathers until your gut explodes

AvP
i think burning would be a worse way to go.

Jackie Malfoy
I would say burning.It is painful that way.Drowning is also horrible but it is alittle quieker.JM

AvP
drowning is not so painful i think

42Bardock
I think Burning is pretty bad, alsthough I heard that that you don't fell it when the Neve ends melt but I wouldn'T know. And again I heard that drowning is quite pleasurable actually, well its sucks to fight against it but when you take the water in after this long fight its supposed to be one of the greatest feelings in the world. Well I never drowned or was burned but now I would choose drowning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.