When you can help someone but don't want to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
My friends' friend needs help, and I'm the only one who can help that person. I really don't want to but I know I can, it's really a life or death situation, I don't want to help them! they're really nasty to me! do I have too?

badboy2004
my friend needs help but every time i help her she dosen't like it

Kosta
Maybe if I knew the details, or a more indepth version of the story than you provided, I might be able to say what I think.

shellie
no you dont have to....

if its life and death.....let them die....after all..they were nasty to you...

badboy2004
well shes got a problem with this lad and he trashes her house up and other stuff like that because he drinks alot and takes drugs and he goes hyper alot but i've been told not to get involved but i don't want to see her get hurt.

BlackC@t
They're terminally ill. I can help. It sounds crazy and if you don't believe me just pretend you do.

BlackC@t
But being able to help them is a responsibility, so doesnt that mean I was given this 'thing' to help others?

badboy2004
yeah

Kosta
depends how nasty though, Shelly. erm I eman, if you can help a person out, when it comes to them living or dying, unless they like made my life a living hell from day one, I'd make some attempt to help them. Unless that is its a rediculously large risk and your a$$ is put on the line.

Kosta
terminally ill, so I'm guessing youre a donor, bone marrow? cuz for anything else a family member could help. Am I right?

Well, thats a whole different ball game, I cant give advice on something like that.

shellie
i dont understand why the answer isnt clear to you...

so , ok...you have this 'thing' that can help someone in a life or death situation...

you dont like this person for your own reasons....good reasons or not...im not here to judge that but just cuz you dont like this person....is it right to not help them....let them die .

badboy2004
yes u can

Kosta
Forgive me Shellie, I didnt pick up on your sarcasm stick out tongue

shellie
stick out tongue forgiven

Syren
I did, well, I didn't initially but then I reasoned with myself... it's shellie. Not f.ucking Satan roll eyes (sarcastic)

shellie
evil face are you sure ?

badboy2004
yeah

Kosta
Yeah it kinda shosked me, than I think to myself "Kosta youre a f*cking idiot" laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Damn, I thought shellie was being for real. In fact I think she really is! It's such a turn-on. You go, Bad Shellie! stick out tongue

BlackC@t
They're not 100% deffinetly going to die. I put thier pain to rest.

shellie
ninja

Kosta
Can you elaborate what you have to do in order to help them?

badboy2004
no

Kosta
dude, like, shut thhe f*ck up and stop making stupid random meaningless posts...no expression

shellie
indeed...kosta is right...cant understand without all info .

badboy2004
all info

BlackC@t
badboy2004: Quit being such a jackass.

But If I told you I'd sound crazy. If you really want to know then PM me.

Jackie Malfoy
I had to help my sister even through she hated me for it.She was just abot to kill herself and I told my dad and stepmom who sent her to the hospital for a couple of months.
She is over it now but I am glad that I helped her.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.