Should Christopher Daniel Barnes have been Spidey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Even though I think Tobey rocks, this guy seems like a pretty damn good Spidey.

He did the voice for Spidey and Pete in the 90's cartoon. He has brown eyes, brown hair, tall and can pull off the nerdy and Spidey look.

Hey's played Greg Brady in the first two Brady Bunch movies.

Alpha Centauri
Everyone who did any voice for any Marvel cartoon in the 90s, did the best voices.

NO ONE sounds more like Wolverine should than the guy who does his voice. Same for Cyclops and Spidey.

Too many awesome voice actors in those shows.

-AC

Red Superfly
I have always thought that.

Chris Barnes was THE Spider-Man in my opinion. Everytime he spoke in the Brady Bunch movie (love that movie) I kept thinking it was Spider-Man.

He had the perfect voice. He sounded normal as Pete, and had the perfect tone of enthusiasm for Spider-Man.

Tobey is good, but for me, Chris Barnes is Spidey. He even looks like he'd be a good Pete.

BlackC@t
I wonder if he was even considered for the role in the movie.

mordamor22
got pics?

BlackC@t
Do a google image search smile

Or rent out The Brady Bunch Movie.

SpyCspider
he definitley got the voice down for both Parker and Spidey.

Actually, I think almost all the characters in Spider-Man Animated had a perfect voice. Maybe it's because that's just how I imagined them to be as well. Like having a name like Otto Octavius would automaticaly give you a German accent. Venom was snarly. Jameson had a rough-smoker voice. Green Goblin had the lunatic voice. Hobgoblin's worked out. Rhino had a stupid-"duh" voice. And I loved Felicia's high-class-slightly-bitchy voice as well.

But then again, don't really have a good comparison to base these tastes on.

Alpha Centauri
No one will beat Wolverine. No one. Best voice/character combo ever.

"I go....where I wanna go."

-AC

Reborn Again
No.

BlackC@t
Mind giving us a reason?

doctorstrongbad
Yeah you need reason to say stuff like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.