Im soo happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
this popular and hot gurl asked me to the ''Baskerball Homecomeing Dance ''. I cant wait im so happy Happy Dance Happy Dance

Clovie
i'm happy to hear it big grin

Ness
thank you she actualy asked me yesssssss

Corran
Umm, don't get over-excited too soon, you would not wish to be premature.

Clovie
so maybe change this sig? erm

and how old are you? just curious

Ness
who me im il be 17 in aug. and are you are right ill change my sig

Ness
ok ill be back in 4

Angie79
You are so different from how I was at 17. erm

I'm happy for you though. yes

Syren
OMFG, Angie.... it's society's fault nono

No wait, that would mean he'd be worse than you and I What the f**k? Whatever, I loved being 16/17. So much fuuuun droolio

Angie79
Impossible! schmoll I was so bad. droolio

16/17 were the worst years of my life. erm

Clovie
it wasn't the worst years of my life.. my whole life is equally pathetic erm

Syren
Well, if I were to gaze back into the abyss with responsible, wisened eyes, then yes. Aged 16-18 I was awful, rebellious and could have very easily come to a nasty end erm

But, I always look forward, not back, and when I do glance quickly behind I see only a well walked learning curve big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Good for you!I hope you have alot of fun and dont' forget we want to hear very detail that yu might have!JM LOL!

Angie79
I'm so sorry to hear that. sad I don't know what you're going through or what you have been through in the past, but I hope it'll be better one day.

When I was in a certain situation I thought it was destined to stay that way forever and that I'd never be happy, but it does change, believe me. You just have to be patient and have faith. hug

Enough already, let's party! ninja

Corran
partytime

Angie79
^^ Who's the hotness in your sig? ninja

Corran
Kate Beckinsale, she's the future wink

pinsleepe
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

*coughcoughcoughpleasestopcloviecoughcough*

Angie79
^^ Dude, that is so inconsiderate. erm

Don't trivialise her problems. You don't know what she's faced. There are people out there who actually are or have been in real pain. I should know cos I'm one of them. Not everyone's living a life of love and puppies and sunflowers, yanno.

Angie79
I didn't know Mz. Beckinsale could look that good. naughty

pinsleepe
I lover Clovie with all my heart, she's my best friend here. I don't think she feels bad about what I said erm

Corran
These aren't even her best shots, she is really, really sexy, and the more clothes she wears the sexier she becomes - to a point obviously. I saw her interviewed wearing a trouser suit, she was soooo damned hot.

SlipknoT
How is that possible?

Corran
She just has so much class, she is sooo classy she just alludes sex-appeal, a lady does not have to be naked to be sexy.

Angie79
In that case I apologize. wink

shifty

pinsleepe
Yey, she is hot droolio

Ness
offtopic

pinsleepe
So you still want all people to tell you how happy we are because of your date? What the f**k?

Corran
Mmmm, see what I am saying, I've seen the future and it's Kate droolio

Ness
hello this is all about me here j/k have fun

shaber
careful about introducing her to your parents *imagines how any timid girl would react to my mum...*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.