Nightmare War/Initiation/ Artwork and storyline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sora Asakura
Okay, here's the deal, i finally have someone too help me post my pix on here so ya'll will get to see my manga, thing is at the same time i will have the rest of the story line on this thread. I'll try to post as many pix as possible so give me any opinions you have. Hitomi Izumaki if you're reading this then i hope you're there to support me! big grin Alright let's get this show on the road! Our lives are all intertwined, but if we were left to our own thoughts would we fell the same as when we're with someone?

Sora Asakura
"Aww man, I'm gonna be late!" Alexander Shimura: a typical 16 year old guy with a serious personality glitch. Worst of all he's late for class, again. "Damn alarm clock as if it couldn't wake me up!?" He jumps over a fence and cuts across several backyards,"The stupid teacher is probably gonna try to screw me over into detention again!" Alex finally reaches the street corner and looks around," hope i can make it....

jnr_hiphop
What the f**k? .......................... I don't get what you're trying to tell

Sora Asakura
Sorry peoples, here hows this...
It's thursday morning and a boy is runnig thru backyards, his name is Alex, and he's late for school again...
" Aww, c'mon couldn't it be on a monday or something?"

Maylien
sounds good so far whats the rest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.