Freeze Frame: Off Frame is Off Guard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
I just watched this little known flick for breakfast and was decently impressed. Its a paranoid thriller that was labled horror. It reminded me of PI, in the sense that we have a paranoid individual that the audience isnt quite sure their paranoia is real. the basic story is as follows:
Veil (Played by Lee Evans) was accused of a brutal triple murder of a family 10 years earlier, although never covicted he has become a paranoid wreck, He now films himself 24 hours a day as to be "Alibied up". However something goes terribly wrong. It is well acted and the editing and film style really gives this film a creepy feeling. And there is also a reverse rape scene, Yes women can rape men!!!! this is proof. I would say 7/10 overall. Let me know if you have scene it and what you thought.

papabeard
Its just being released in britain, I cant wait to see it, looks good

Snipes
sounds alright, not sure when its going to be released in Australia.

it might be a straight to vid release?

papabeard
Been meaning to watch this for a while, watched it last night and thought it was really good, some interesting ideas and Lee Evans is rather good even letting a little humour creep effectively into his performance, its atmospheric, tense and nervous and has a good story which twists around, nicley paced and has an effective and appropriate aesthetic. Id say more of a thriller than a horror but definetly worth a look, id give it 7 out of 10. Nice to see a film coming from Northern Irleand and trying to do something a little different and challenging.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.