Th Is New Thread Leader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
TH Finally Passed me by 3 threads and i wanted to recognize him for it ANd im deffintly not going to go post a million threads because i havent been on KMC at all and TH deffintly has so he deserves it so good job TH TH's thread count is now 773

Jackie Malfoy
Wow what a record.These people should be geting an award for making the most posts!(Hands a trophy to the winner!)Adn now it is speech time!JM

SlipknoT
I made a thread about this too laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
Are you suggusting that you get an award too slipknot?Ok you get one for the strangest but interesting thread!JM

Thael
I should get an award for the sexiest butt! stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Oh okhorse

Jackie Malfoy
I have to see it to believe that!And also if you want the award acouse!JM

Thael
You only need to look at me to know my arse has gotta be great! *flexes ego* flex

Syren
Um, no. Not as long as I can carry this *points to rear* around with me fab

Alpha Centauri
"Um, no. Not as long as I can carry this *points to rear* around with me"

Ahahahahahaha coz she's implying that her.....ahh never mind.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!Ok you get the award and syren you get it for sexist member on this site!Ok speech time!JM

The Tired Hiker
Um, seriously, I'm really not that proud of it. erm It's actually quite embarrassing. embarrasment

Corran
Yes, you could be doing something more constructive with your time like losing money playing hold 'em on UB

nitro-swicked
huh

badboy2004
wot do i get

nitro-swicked
nowt

The Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, I meant to ask you, what is UB?? embarrasment

badboy2004
nought there must be something

Arcane
!enacrA

Corran
Ultimatebet, it's an online poker site - I thought EVERYONE that plays poker knows it.

If you consider joining let me know, I think there is a referral option and I'll let you know my logon id.

The Tired Hiker
Do you actually bet real money??? blink

Corran
Yes, that's part of the purpose of playing poker

The Tired Hiker
happy

I only play for money! happy I just wasn't sure if that was legal over the internet. I've only gambled at tables with humans.

Corran
I too have gambled at tables with humans, but we can only get together every so often, if you want to play more often you do so at these kind of sites - you get through so many more hands cos the dealing is quicker and less chat, so you end up getting some good hands but also loosing to some great hands too, it's best to slow play more often. If you decide to give it a go let me know, some of the top players from the WPT play there too.

The Tired Hiker
Woah, so I take it I need a credit card to do this. That's where it becomes a problem. I don't have a credit card. erm

nitro-swicked
huh

Corran
you can play without one but just for free chips but that's just like playing with your kid brother for matchsticks.

You can deposit funds using Netseller Visa, cedit card, Visa electron, Firepay, clearchex/citadel or even with a bank draft or check. I guess it is a little awkard if you don't have a credit card.

The Tired Hiker
Hmm, sounds fun. I'll have to play with matchsticks for a while until I take care of a little credit problem. erm

Raz
happybday

shellie
pinkcuffs

Corran
do you have a checking account at least?

The Tired Hiker
Okay, let's not discuss my financial situation right now. I feel like a total loser as it is. smile I'll just have to play with matchsticks for a while. wink

The Tired Hiker
Raz, what did you do??? eek! My connection is like three times faster since the forum upgrade. smile

Clovie
eek!

nice laughing out loud

Corran
OK, no worries, but join anyhow and you can use the points etc.

The Tired Hiker
It really is like my birthday! eek!

The Tired Hiker
Okay, but not tonight since, well, it's almost 6am and I haven't even gone to bed yet. I barely got it in me. What's the link or name again? Could you pm it to me so I won't forget when I get back from my travel thingie this weekend.

Corran
OK, I'll pm it and my really cool user-id (for really coo replace with Geeky)

The Tired Hiker
I bet it has to do with a lightsaber! big grin

Corran
damned close, damned close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.