Silly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
i just finished watching 'A New Hope' and being the lazy bitchnut i am left to to run through the credits yes right after the credits ended the screen went white instead of staticy or black and started making the long beeping.

silly Star Wars stick out tongue .... just thought id share that with you....

sniper
sadly, i knew of that stick out tongue

Drumdude1167
thanks?

Ronny
i didnt know that

usally when i watch SW i stop t right when the credits start and flip to the next episode....

i wonder why it does that

Ronny
eek! you're welcome

Lara
I didnt know that either. strange. no expression

yerssot
star wars nerd stick out tongue

Ronny
eek! i remember when i was 10 my first crush ever was han solo eek! i just remembered that!!!

Ronny
So stick out tongue

dark1365
What the f**k?

Lara
dont worry bout yerss, he's not much better! *hides behind ronny*

Ronny
crazy

R0B
That story is almost as cool as a dancing monkey

Lara
what I do? what I do?!

Ronny
oooh yeah raver sooo cool

and im home sick today so i can watch the whole ****ing trilogy eek! and pig out on junk food droolio

Lara
aw! huggies! feel better *produces a bunch of fresh cut flowers*

Ronny
nothing eek! i was crazy facing dark

R0B
Yeah what if darth vader comes to your house to eat a sandwhich with you? big grin

Ronny
to bad darth vader is dead stick out tongue

LittleGilraen
han solo is shemxxxxyyyy droolio

Lara
*beats back darth with a big stick* get out.... and STAY OUT! stick out tongue

R0B
No he isnt, me and him are playing checkers right now smile

Lara
no your not! I jus beat him out! angel

Ronny
no expression dumbass

Lara
laughing out loud

LittleGilraen
laughing

right! and i'm having a drink with Han... no expression

dave123
it's those kind of facts that make me all warm and fuzzy and happy in_love I love you hug

orrozstick out tongue

Lara
messed

R0B
My ass does not think so how is my ass dumb? Why dont you just call me dumb without putting ass at the end? Why am I asking questions that you should know the answers to? Who knows? smile

Lara
boredom perhaps? roll eyes (sarcastic)

R0B
Yeah most likely and Ronny is a redhead and gets mad easily zorro I bet if I called her a punk, then she would break her window big grin

dave123
or kill you zorro

Lara
anarchy rules! nuthin wrong with being a punk! I'm a goth so.....SO! stick out tongue

R0B
Or drive all the way to my house just to call me a b!tch zorro

Ronny
no expression *pumps you full of pennicilin*

R0B
Im hurt no expression

Ronny
*pours cement in your shoes* no expression

R0B
* cant walk now * no expression

dave123
no silly stick out tongue you give him cement shoes and throw him into the harbour stick out tongue

LittleGilraen
*is punk....ish* stick out tongue

Soth
*is slowly almost getting punk-ish* Oh yeah, I went there

Lara
come again? confused

Ronny
eek! thats a good idea

Ronny
im a rocker no expression i rock out

geek so indie

LittleGilraen
right on! rock i'm a rocker/punk who gets mistaken for a goth because i wear black clothes and black nail-polish... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny
im a metal head at heart droolio

but i dress in colorful clothes and wear muticolored nail polish and may be dyeing my hair pink

Angie79
Do it! And post pics. droolio

Lara
rock

Ronny
my daddy isnt sure if he should let me droolio and i go to a private school and they wont let me

but i may because im going to a public nextyear droolio woohoo

oh and when i do i totally will post picseek!

Lara
cool.

Ronny
ooooh yeaaah

Lara
be warned when the pink starts to fade out it goes orange if your blonde. I know this from personal experience!

LittleGilraen
LOL i dyed my hair a dark red a few weeks ago tis awesomeness! happy

Lara
done that too and when that fades its worse than the pink! eek! goes a really intense yellow-copper colour its horrible.

LittleGilraen
yeah but my hair is naturally a medium brown so it turns a weird coppery-brown

Lara
all dye looks weird when it fades that why I'm not dying mine any more I just cant be bothered! laughing out loud

LittleGilraen
i'm thinking when mine fades out. i'll dye it a dark dark brown. not black but really dark brown. droolio me like that idea.

Lara
dark brown is as good as black thats what I did, mum wouldnt let me dye my hair black and she was right to do so cuz I looked ill enough with my hair dark brown but its very striking if you have a pale complexion. bit of free advice. dont go for a permanent colour get semi permanent when it fades it'll fade alot quicker and you wont have such servere drawn out colour and if you dont like it you wont have to put up with it or have it cut out.

LittleGilraen
right. or i could just re-dye it....lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.