X Movie ties

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evolution-cubed
I remember reading a post, an interview with Brian Singer, and he made a comment about how the first movie hinted to X2. In addition, he said the same about X2. So, here we can pull little hints and clues from the first two movies and how they relate to the ?coming sequels?.

X Men 2:

Colossus and Wolverine
" I can help you" Is a fastball special, in the works?

Nightcrawler, Rogue, and Mystique
One big happy family together for the first time after the blackbird went down.

Dr. Hank McCoy
Speaking on behalf of all mutants

Of course the great computer scene inside of Stryker's Office

What are some others?

jenn624
that whole phoenix shaped thing in the lake at the end wink that was a biggie

it is neat though to look for the little hidden things that only comic book readers would get. like the average movie goer isn't going to notice all the names on the computer screen in deathstrike's office, or aren't going to have fun playing name that mutant with the kids in the mansion.

Emma718
the computer scene was good..had Remy on it

Paola
Had Psylocke on it!!! eek!

Emma718
darn..i missed her name..i'll watch my X2 dvd to check that out big grin

Paola
it appears as 'Braddock, Elisabeth' yes

Emma718
i'll watch out for that then big grin

Arcane
it had my name on the list too...oops..i've said too much ninja

Emma718
omg_smiliereally..now?

Evolution-cubed
In X2, I don't know why, but I can not shake the feeling that Styker's second in command was a mutant.

Paola, because it's so oringal, I can't shake the feeling that Psylocke is your favorite

crazyspinz
omg, it had my name to, we better tell the boss about this...

Evolution-cubed
I just thought of something....
to those worried the Xmovies will be centered too much around Wolverine

Consider this scene from X 2:
Wolverine, Magneto, Jean, Storm, and Mystique in the forest.

Magneto: ...One of you knows it's where abouts
Wolverine: The Professor already tried..
Mageneto: Once again you think it's all about you!

Hmm...

pr1983
i know, i noticed that too... and yet the whole movie still seemed to be about him...

Evolution-cubed
The first two were we know. This board is about the ties between the first two movies and the coming sequel(s).

pr1983
i know... but they'll make another wolvie centered movie if hugh jackman is there. unless we get a director who dislikes wolvie...

Evolution-cubed
I don't think so. Wolverine served getting people interested in the X-Universe. He is the character most people would take interest in. So let's just hope, if Brian Singer was honest when he said the first two movies give hints to the coming sequels, I don't think we have to worry about another Wolverine-centered movie. I mean give the creators some credit, the are not totally unaware.

Evolution-cubed
Anyway back to the post, any other parts from the first two movies that could hint to the coming sequel(s)?

pr1983
just one comment sorry embarrasment

jackman is a producer now... he pulls the punters in... logan is a fan favourite... those two things alone imo guarantee a wolvie centered movie... if i'm wrong then fair enough...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.