Whats The Coolest Thing You've Ever Done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Now when I say coolest, I mean something that gave you a huge adrenaline rush, something that was so embarrassing, something that you did with your mates once, a prank, a failed prank anything.

Mine has to be at my mates party. I got pretty drunk, had a good time and made alot of people angry and lost 5 friends that night. Apart from french kissing my best mates auntie (coz it was at his aunt's house) I realised it wasnt that, that made me so unpopular.

One of my mates was really close to this girl, they'd been seeing each other for about 3 years now and he asked everyone to quiet down and began to make a speech, he was just closing the speech with this..."I mean what a year its been, but im about to do something that will, hopefully, make my year..." but before he finished I shouted "YOUR NOT PROPOSING ARE YA!?"

Turns out that he was. Still It was good at the time. smile

KidRock
haha that proposing thing is from Big Daddy to.

Aku
Yeh I know, thats why it was so funny because I wasn't expecting him to propose so I just said that coz it was one of his and my fave films. I was expecting him to laugh but he just looked at me with eyes lit by the fire of hadees

finti
being born

shangheid
hysterical

Storm
Skydiving and reaping rewards of the projects I put a lot of effort in and worked hard for.

Corran
I joined KMC forums nearly 3 years ago big grin

Walfredo
Sky Diving was pretty cool. But I did ozone research on aboat in the atlantic ocean for 3 weeks and that was pretty cool too.

mechmoggy
I once spoke to a real girl. nerd

Corran
bullshit

mechmoggy
I did!... but she ran off crying. embarrasment

houtsjc
tagging a building

Alpha Centauri
Mechmoggy walked up to her and said "Can I provide you with some sexual.....uh....*Forgets clever term*....intercourse?"

Then she ran off.

Coolest thing I've ever done, win medals probably.

-AC

Ou Be Low hoo
The coolest thing I've ever done is like be cool and everyone say I'm cool and like walk and be cool like this time I was walking and this person who saw me said like you are cool and I was like yeah I'm cool but that's ok you're cool too and this person was all like yeah I am cool aren't I and I was like yeah you are cool and I'm cool too so we're like both cool or something and this person was like cool yeah we're both cool and I was like yeah I told you that you're cool and so am I and this person was all like shit you're right and then we laughed and this person said I was cool. That was pretty cool. Cool.

lil bitchiness
OMG that had me in stitches laugh1laugh1laugh1 haha!

lucija
it was one summer morning after sleeping under sky in the nature, I jumped to the lake in all clothes and shoes and swam
it was fantastic, I loved itsmile

ragesRemorse
One time i dropped three ten strips of blue gelly's and lived.

jaden101
ive done lots of cool things...but the coolest was raising a glass to samuel l jackson in a bar in st andrews and him raising his glass (of ginger ale) back at me...that was pretty cool...i also delivered a package to ewan mcgregors parents house near crieff and he answered the door...that was pretty cool

as for adrenaline stuff...i've base jumped from the angel falls in venezuela and ive done zorb balling...those were fun

ragesRemorse
Had you had any prior experience in base jumping before hand, and what is zorb balling?

jaden101
ive done a few sky dives and 2 other base jumps from a bridge...so thats me got 2 of the 4 i need to be a proper jumper...B=bridge...A=antenna S=span and E=earth

ive done bridge and earth...dont know if i'll ever get around to the other 2 anytime soon though

as for zorb balling..this is zorb balling

carnival_junkie
ran through coolidge park dressed as a ninja.

Pandemoniac
Hmm, let's see. Once i was at this sort of rough concert where it was a custom to rip eachothers shirts off. We swiftly got the hang of that and were ripping away. At one point I saw this huge bear of a guy with a strip of white cloth around his waist, and being bare-chested. I thought it was the remains of his T-shirt so I jumped on this hulk, gripped the fabric with both hands and gave it a pull. It didn't rip apart! So I put my foot on his ass and gave it a mighty, mighty jank. The brute started squeaking and I discovered I was dragging his underpants half way up his intestines! I had to hide in the toilet for half an hour after that.
oh yeah, I had a beer once with Doug Bradley (Pinhead!!!).

debbiejo
scuba diving...thought I was gonna die, but I DID IT! eek!

ladygrim
i scivved a lesson at skewl on the cantten roof .... ....

ladygrim
that was fun heehee ...

Magee
I once killed someone on my team while playing CS blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.