Fantastic 4 Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jeff-Man
The Fantastic 4 trailer is out. looks pretty cool.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantastic_four/

Solo
I don't gave high expectations for this.

Arachnoidfreak
They really, REALLY should have used different actors. Except for the Thing. He looks alright. Everyone else sucks though.

clickclick
My expectations have dropped significantly. About a blade trinity level movie.

Emma718
i think it looks awesome

forumcrew
yea i have those same expectations for every marvel movie now they have some cool FX shots but the story is almost always messed up and thrown together in an akward way.. still waiting to be pleasantly suprised by one maybe this one can do it!

Cinemaddiction
What idiot thought it would be a clever idea to try and release this on the 4th of July? Honestly. Aside from it being the 4th, it's a Monday, and the trailer still promotes it as being released that day.

The trailer's not bad. It's the same one attatched to "Assault on Precinct 13". "The Thing" looks absolutely ridiculous, IMO. Like..Frank Langella as Skeletor ridiculous. I'll end up seeing it.

K3VIL
Dr.Doom looks great, the Torch too, but the Thing is too small, they should make him with CGI.Mr Fantastic looks nice too.

Arsenal
Dr. Doom looks the best

MOTHERBOX
I liked it,, looked great and the music was killer.

Alpha Centauri
Marvel need to learn that they can't keep hyping their movies up with opera music. Losing it's effectiveness.

Except for Hulk, who had Velvet Revolver playing his theme.

-AC

pr1983
good opera music never goes out of fashion... but it has to suit the subject matter...

Havoc470
who cares lol

anyway, i laughed in the scene where thing jumps into the middle of the street and completely stops the truck, not because of the truck scene that part looked great, but when they show him jumping onto the street he looks like cookie dough lol

gls
i think i might wait for it on dvd to see it. although if i get the chance i'll see it in theatres. the trailer wasn't bad and it changed my expectations of the movie to be a little higher

ScarletSpider
The music was fine. Big opera sound for the larger than life space scenes. Then the eclectic A Perfect Circle for the action sequences. Both fit their respective, seperate moods well.

The movie looks okay, nothing that's going to win any awards, but a good popcorn flick at least. That's what I look for mostly. I liked the Punisher because I went into it wanting to see people die and stuff blown up. I liked Hulk because I have always felt that Banner, and the psychological components of the Hulk were just as much as him smashing. Daredevil bit floppy horse wang.

DarkCrawler
WHAHAHAHAH!

"Four people will be changed 4ever"

"One will be bad."

Lol! That was pretty stupid.

Anyway, I go see this movie probably.

K3VIL
What's the name of the song in the trailer?
The one that can be heard when the trailer stars it sounds like opera
Also i'd like to know the title of the song that starts when it's showed Doctor Doom.

Havoc470
same for me heheh

the song at the start sounds like it was taken from another movies soundtrack...i have to watch the trailer again............yeah, it sounds familiar because the start is played just like that song in the matrix reloaded, then changes into its own thing

ScarletSpider
The second rocky/techno song was Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums by A Perfect Circle

Jeff-Man
it was a cool shot were Mr Fantastic's arm was going under the door.
the music fit perfectly.

Havoc470
yeah, they did the stretching well

crazyspinz
they should have had someone else play torch, but other than that its pretty chill

Jeff-Man
They should have had someone else for sue storm.

robincooper
Cant w8 for that film looks well class. Greatest supervillain ever imo

IRTMU-Dragon
Anyone else notice that The human torch flew past town square... same spot as where Green Goblin flew in from during the parade, in Spiderman 1.

ScarletSpider
Lmao

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2005-01-24&res=l

renaphooh
Man some of yall need to stop hating on this movie cause u havent even seen it and yall bashing it forget that i know my ass will be there opening day

who?-kid
You're absolutely right, but the trailer didn't impress me one bit (and I didn't have great expectations).

Just another comic-book adaptation.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

renaphooh
i think they could have done a better casting but i think the movie will do good with what its got

DarkCrawler
I AGREE.

GreatMuta
I think the universal consensus is that the casting could have been better. Jessica Alba, although super hot......may not have been the best choice. Isn't Sue Storm white? not that it matters but ...you know. We comic book fans are the most picky when it comes to bringing to "life" our heroes but honestly let's give it some time.....and a little hope!

Gryn Jabar
The actors look way to young for this movie.

renaphooh
have some Faith people they'll do alright

Jeff-Man
i like the music in the trailer

Wolfie
It looks okay.

They could've got a better Invisible Woman. The rest look alright.

Why isn't Dr. Doom deformed in the trailer? And he didn't go up with the FF originally....

That "one will be bad" thing in the trailer was stupid.

I'll be seeing this though.

Wolfie
Movies do that a lot, saying they're released on a holiday when they're actually just being released that weekend. The Killer Movies homepage says FF was gonna be released on the 1st but didn't wanna compete with the War of the Worlds remake. So it's pushed to the 8th to compete with the Bewitched movie. *shudders at the lack of originality all within two weeks*

MountDewLuver
Well that was something else, i loved the trailer sent to us in the theatre, yea that techno music fit in it perfectly, i thought that was actually the perfect trailer. Working in the movie theatre for like 3 years during high school made me realise that. But the second trailer that was viewed along with the first (techno bieng first) was horrible. I didnt see any exitement in viewing such a movie sick , you can view the second trailer while going through the quicktime movie trailers. But who cares! i get to see the movies 4 free. Cool beanies 4 me! Happy Dance

fruits
dude, i think the trailer looks awesome. i mean, the thing looks kinda corny, but i mean, how realistic can you make a guy made outta stone look? but i like how they make mr. fantastic's arms bend and stuff. we didnt really get to see invisible woman turn invisible, i dunno if shes gonna be totally invisiible or if their gonna have her outline, but regardless, this movie is gonna rock

IRTMU-Dragon
Why did Doctor doom look so gay? If you pause it when it shows him in the lab, hes got this gay hood thing that looks like some felt from a fabric store.

fruits
because they want him to look like he does in the comic.

Jeff-Man
international teaser

http://video.craveonline.com/video/comingsoon/index.php?showVideo=463

you here the Things voice and it sounds pretty corny.
the music sounds like a rip off of spiderman 2 trailer music.erm

Jeff-Man
her it is in QuickTime.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantastic_four/international/FF_large.html

Symbiotespidey
i will still see it, however, it looks like they're making victor von doom up in space with them and thats how he gets his powers. that is so wrong. he was not in space with thgem when the cosmic storm hit the ship. lame way to explain dr. doom's origin

renaphooh
The International trailer looks good and the thing voice don't sound that bad and Dr. Doom looks kinda gay i have 2 admit. laughing

ericadurancefan
i have yet to see this trailer but i have seen photos and dr.doom looks awesome along with the thing and torch but what the hell were they thinking with jessica alba and ioan gruffud as sue and reed,bad casting but i will still see this movie because i loved the comics

ScarletSpider
Blame Bendis and his Ultimate Fantastic Four.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.