Is there anybody you 'Hate?'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
We all know how much of a strong word 'hate' is.

But is there anybody you hate?

For me there is, just thinking about them makes me made! furious

Oh, and don't worry, it's not a person in these forums.

Miss_Faye
well I don't hate i just dislike...but one person i "dislike" is my ex-best friend...the S*ank spread rumors about me that just weren't cool !!! mad UGH!!...but i'm ok now... big grin

psycix
my teacher... i hate my teacher... he's just a subject teacher... and i hate him...

Morning_Glory
uhhh I dont know about "hate" but I dont like my bosss..I work all holidays, cheats me out on my paycheck, I got tricked into working the graveyard shift furious

anways... i guess at least I have a job, right?

Alpha Centauri
I actually have a nemesis. One person I have actually hated for many many many years, not a rival but someone I hate and who hates me equally.

-AC

Syren
boxing

C'mon AC, I'll kick yo' ass pissed

badboy2004
theres nobody i don't like on kmc everybody is my friend

Kosta
Nope, I dont hate anyone, and if I did hate anyone, they would get to see a side of me that not even I fully know. evil face

BakaXero
hate is no longer an emotion i have...
i cant hate no one
i can dislike them but never hate.
i used to hate
but these days i find it impossible to do so
i cant ever hold a grudge like i used to
i dont cause trouble no more
sometimes i try to hate but i just cant do it
its impossible for me to hate

Syren
*pats head*

That's what you think roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kosta
OOH I SOOO wanted to say something tto him, but I was like "hmmmmm. naaaa, I'll leave it to someone with a better imagination" laughing out loud

Candy x
I dont hate anyone... HATE is a strong word!

Syren
Oh puh-lease, you think I'm gonna let an opportunity like that fly by? laughing out loud Anyway, everyone takes me with a pinch of salt, right? fab

Candy x
a bucket full more like Syren!

*hides behind Kosta*

nitro-swicked
i like everyone on kmc .i don't hate anyone except 4 my best mate we're so competitive its unreal from running to playing computers we always try to be the best fuked up actuaklly but life goes on messed

The Tired Hiker
I hate myself right now. sad I'm such an idiot.

Corran
Awww, poor Hiker hug

Candy x
I hate corran in a sexay way!

Corran
sad

Lord Ryugen
I've really mellowed out over the last three years. I no longer hate anyone I've met (Which is really a good thing because when I snap I terrify myself.)

The Tired Hiker
I blew it you guys. I did something that came back to haunt me and I feel like I need to embarrass myself to make up for it. Any ideas? sad

Syren
What's up sweetheart? Also, make sure it's heart rending or I'll kick your ass for changing your sig fab

BlackC@t
laughing

BlackC@t
TH if you keep telling your higher mind you're an idiot then that will be the truth, that's what it'll think.

Tell yourself your a smart, intelligent man.

The Tired Hiker
I am a smart intelligent man. sad

BlackC@t
Yes you are! happy

The Tired Hiker
I don't feel like it, though. sad

BlackC@t
My old teacher's dieing.

Corran
Get some ladies underwear and take a pic of you wearing it and post the pic.

BlackC@t
Please don't no expression...

The Tired Hiker
I probably should do this. sad

BlackC@t
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fear

Corran
Do it, Do it, do it.

The Tired Hiker
I think I will . . . hang on! sad

shellie
*is hanging on*

The Tired Hiker

Corran
Ummm you know I was not being serious.

shellie
oh my...

laughing out loud thats certainly an eye opener in the morning

The Tired Hiker
Anything else? Seriously, I deserve it. Lay it on me. sad

shellie
preston if it helps to humiliate you , know that my daughter is screaming with laughter after seeing you in a bra. wished you could hear this blink

chelsea17
I like the muscles. Preston, you are truly a brave guy to do thatwink

Corran
Are you sure she is screaming with laughter?

shellie
i think thats what it was blink hard to tell with her sometimes .

The Tired Hiker
I'm not myself tonight. embarrasment

laughing out loud . .. ........ . sad

nitro-swicked
nice bra laughing u brave bloke!!

The Tired Hiker
So, what's 'bloke' all about, anyways? Does it just mean 'guy' or 'dude'? Or is it like, 'idiot', because that's what I am. erm

chelsea17
Preston, it means guy...you are NOT an idiot

The Tired Hiker
But my sig says so. erm

chelsea17
But your sig is a lie...change it, please sad

The Tired Hiker
I can't. It's going to go along with my new username. Hopefully it will change by tomorrow. sad

chelsea17
And the new name will be?

nitro-swicked
no bloke doesn't mean "idiot" it means man.

i dont think ur an idiot u made a mistake and u are willing to fix it thats not bein an idiot.

The Tired Hiker
Total Loser smile

But then explain why I have the need to embarrass myself on an internet forum? That's kinda weird, isn't it? Seriously, I'm a loser. erm

nitro-swicked
here TH sort ya self out man u made a mistake so fuk life goes on. if u DO change it u are an idiot!!!

chelsea17
guys stop....preston, don't change the name..you are so popular with TH, keep it

The Tired Hiker
It's too late. It will change. Look, I need to do this. I need the self degredation for a couple weeks. It's the only way. erm

nitro-swicked

The Tired Hiker
please forgive me.

chelsea17
i forgive you, but remember you AREN'T an idiot

The Tired Hiker
Okay, I remember. So, I know I am not an idiot, but I have to embarrass myself for a while. Fair enough? wink

chelsea17
only a couple days, if even thatwink

The Tired Hiker
But once I change my username, I can't change it again for at least 14 days. That's an official KMC Forum Rule. yes

Corran
I thought that you can never change it back anymore

The Tired Hiker
You can't, but I have a little plan for that! yes

Corran
cool - what is it?

Storm
I don' t hate.

Corran
big grin good answer, neither do I, I'm a lover not a hater (OK so it's a play on I'm a lover not a fighter)

chelsea17
tell raz not to change it

AvP
i hate that oo be lou guy howerver the hell you say his name.

Clovie
my parents sometimes

Jackie Malfoy
Hate is a very strong word the only person I really hate through is my stepdad he drives me crazy and I know that he hates me too.He is always making fun of my mom and dad.And sometimes I feel like hiting him.JM

AvP
JACKIE eek! hey hun, come talk to me in the girls room

Jackie Malfoy
Ok I will met you there!JM

Angie79
I hate my father and a middle-aged Slavic man whose name I don't remember. Other than that there isn't anyone I 'hate'. It's too strong a word.

But I strongly dislike people on this forum who PM me with questions similar to, 'Soo angue, your like all lesbi n shit. y?'.

Please stop making me feel like a freak. ninja

The Tired Hiker
Lower case letters. big grin

Corran
Won't work

yerssot
I hate you Corran mad

*hopes you'll notice me now and ask me out* eek!

Dazzler619
My sister sometimes too.She's 21 but can act very stupid and childish

Mr Parker
Just about every president of the U.S. since Kennedy,the last really good president the united states had.Except for carter,thay have all been evil and corrupted presidents.

big gay kirk
I have an irrational fear and hatred of Mrs Amanda Baines, of 64 eastbourne Road Brighton....

Alpha Centauri
"C'mon AC, I'll kick yo' ass"

Hahaha. Replace kick with whip and it'll be more accurate as to what you WISH you could do.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.