Lex Luthor vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nomsans
th world isnt big enough for the both of them. in persuit conquering earth, they will have to confront each other. who would survive?

norrin radd
Luthor is a wannabe when compared to Doom. Victor takes this one.

baddspellahl4
man, dr. doom would make lex his bald-headed biach

who?-kid
This is a no-brainer. Doom wins.

Tron
You just reminded me of a mock-battle that was done like this:

http://www.electricferret.com/fights/badguys.htm

Doom hands down. And also, when Wizard did the Battle of the Super-Villains thing a few years back, they showed Luthor celebrating his victory over the other villains, just to get shot in the back by Doom in the end. Wizard says it, so it must be so.wink

Arachnoidfreak
Wizard even ranks Lex Luthor 2nd greatest villain...right after Dr. Doom.

Doom takes it, after "more plot twists than an entire season of Melrose Place"

norrin radd
luthor is considered the 2nd greatest villain? that sucks a little in my opinion there are better villains.

Now Doom is a Villain, he deserves the 1st place.

Tron
Wizard says it, so it must be so.wink

Anyone remember when Doom took over Wizard?

Arachnoidfreak
No...What issue was that!?

Tron
I don't remember, I think it came out in like '99 or 2000 though. Then again I could be wrong.

long pig
ive wanted to see this since i was 13!
kingpin came to mind but lex would mop the fraggin floor with his ass.

1 month prep time for both

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahaha.

1 month preptime for Doom and he'd be able to devise a plan or construct a weapon to take out anyone within reason. In the month that Lex prepares for Doom, he'd just be sitting in his Castle.

Mop the floor with him haha. Doom would turn him into an actual mop with some kind of matter transforming ray gun.

-AC

spetznaz
I love Lex Luthor. He is one of the most intricate characters out there. However i have to give the fight to Dr. Doom.
Why?
Well, Doom is basically Luthor ...but with the following aspects added.
1) Greater intellect ( Luthor is exceedingly smart, genius even, but Doom just has a spot more octane than Luthor).
2) Resources ( Luthor is wealthy, a billionaire even, but Doom has the resources of a whole nation)
3) Technology ( Luthor has amazing tech, cutting edge even, but Doom invented tech)
4) Magic (hmmm ....something Luthor has absolutely none of)
The only Luthor that would have a chance is the Lex in the Superman: Red Son graphic novel. That Lex was amazingly intelligent, defeated Superman and Braniac at the same time, and was the great grandfather of Superman (really interesting tale).
But your 'typical' Lex would get obliterated by Dr. Doom.

Tron
Merging...

And changing the name. It's LUTHOR.

And long pig, next time try searching the forum for a battle before you go and repeat it.

Bump lord
Bump

JakeTheBank
Spite against Luthor.

Bouboumaster
Lex Luthor.... is Doomed!

quanchi112
Doom, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.