To whom it may concern . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
. . . I truly apologize for posting what I did. It has come back to haunt me in real life. I don't know if you are a forum member here, but somehow you found out what I said. I am sorry. I've never felt so low. sad

BlackC@t
Aw hug...

STYX Chick
Aww sad hug Can someone please let me know what happened here, if it's not to much to ask? confused

The Tired Hiker
No one really knows what it is but me, the affected, and two members who I can't name. It is too much to ask. I probably shouldn't have even made this thread, but I really do need to embarrass myself. sad embarrasment

chelsea17
Awe TH...you are way too awesome to hate hug

The Tired Hiker
Thanks, but seriously, this person does not know that. I deserve to be insulted. erm

chelsea17
Well, you're not being insulted by meschmoll

The Tired Hiker
Well thanks. sad

Snipes
you stupid poo poo bum face head that smells like poo poo cause hes got a bum face. mad

you said you wanted to be insulted, its the best i can come up with.

The Tired Hiker
Thanks! sad

Snipes
here, have a lizard.

The Tired Hiker
The lizard helps. smile

Jackie Malfoy
Hey you said your sorry so what is done is done.You are a good guy for making this thread.Long live the tired Hiker!JM

pinsleepe
Hey, you're not an idiot! Change the sig erm You're just... special?

Clovie
details plz!!!!!!!!!

Syren
I have details, and Preston... you're just a guy who enjoys a giggle, I doubt you intended to actually seriously upset those people erm

I still love you hug

Clovie
share? confused

pinsleepe
CLOVIE! mad Stop being nosy wink

mechmoggy
*tweeks TH's nipples*

Hope that makes you feel better... well worse, but better.

42Bardock
Share?

I would even insult you if you tell us. Please
The sig is cool thouhg, where can I get one of those?

I actually got the perfect insult right here you'll get it for details.

Clovie
to jest 'wścibska'? huh

pinsleepe
Dokladnie 'ciekawska'

42Bardock
Nosy is cool, now tell us. Please. I would even let you join my batcave, <maybe. at least you would get an honour spot somewhere in a corner

Mr Parker
here here. Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Wow, sounds big, would you mind telling TTh?

R0B
I made you a new sig TH

Corran
I'm one of the people he upset and he was cold, mean and callous, he fully intended to upset me and I am and will remain forever emotionally scarred because of this, I am even considering asking Raz to Ban him and if that fails I will have no option but to leave myself.

SlipknoT
Are you seriouse?

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud You're killin me Corran.

Okay, so here's the details. Sort of. Let's just say I knew a girl who is on a very popular t.v. show right now. I started a thread about her on KMC, a thread that I had deleted, saying how I knew her when I was younger and that I have some stories to tell about her. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even have stories about her, they are more or less about her mother who was, for lack of better words, insane. Now I feel so cheap even telling you that. So, somehow, and I'm not sure who, but someone told this girl who knows who I am that I posted stuff about her on the internet. I said 'she looks hot now', 'her childhood was messed up' and that 'her mom was psycho' . . . what I never would have thought in a million years is that she'd ever hear about this. My mom emailed her sister to see how she was and her sister wrote, 'why don't you ask Preston. He seems to know all about it, or at least he thinks he does. Someone brought it to our attention that he said some stuff on the internet that was mean and immature'.

Me??? embarrasment

So, I refuse to go into any more details because I really feel bad about all this. You folks know me and you know how much of a joker I am, but she and her sister don't, but that is no excuse. I feel so low for this, and I've never been so embarrassed. I don't know what I'll do if I ever see them face to face again. sad

And if I hear that they know I wrote this too, I'll probably shoot myself. erm

Clovie
sorry to hear it sad

Morning_Glory
how is your new lizzard?

and what did you name it??

hope you got to keep it smile

Snipes
we let it go, but hes called Mr Blue

42Bardock
Oh well, this is all very interesting and all but is she really hot?

Syren
hug Preston, you'll be fine...

mad As for the rest of you, your morbid curiosity and ensuing couldn't-give-a-f.uck attitude really stinks.

42Bardock
Err Syren I mean of course you are right in labeling my attitude, but where did you get the morbid from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.