would you do Betty boo - just doing the do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
laughing out loud they just showed the Betty Boo - just doing the do video on Sky one, I remember when I was younger that I thought she was so hot and it was cool that she was singing about doing the do, but sadly as I have aged it would appear that my tastes have changed as I no longer find her as attractive while she is doing the do. sad

Another of my fantasies shattered. cry

nitro-swicked
laughing lethal.

dragonpisces272
okay your forum confused me at first but now im all ohh....kay. is that the shoobo-bedoop girl?

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I think that is what she is talking about.I never really watch those old cartoons.The only thing I saw her in was that movie "Who Flamed Roger Rabbit" which is lame but still funny!JM

Corran
NO she's a pop artist fromt he UK Betty boo and she released a song years ago called doin the do, her name is based on the cartoon character though

mechmoggy
You should see what Daisy Dukes looks like now... eek!

Corran
No, please do not do that to me, I have only a few left - someone showed me a pic of Debbie Harry the other day sad Man has she gone down hill.

Syren
I demand pics fab

shaber
Wouldn't she be about a zillion by now?

Corran
She really is not all that nice - she just seemed it when I was younger sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.