Chuck Comeau

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Since they're threads for every other Simple Plan member there must be one for the drummer! Chuck is the Dummer him and Pierre creating the band...chuck writes most of their song..co directs and produces their videos he does every thing and hes not too bad looking either! GO CHUCK!!!!!!!!

Ronny
he looks like my friends, seth happy

Morning_Glory
i was wondering when someone was going to make this thread...

ronny keeps changing her sig... im getting confused confused

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol.

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
yay!! chuck rocks!!! i mean if it wasnt for him....simple plan would probably never be!

KillTheLight
....interesting no expression

Caribbean_Chick
Yu are so right Boys*Boys*Boys.. he is Simple Plan.. he writes the songs and arranges everything.. they even admit it.. Chuck is so underrated so 3 Cheers fer Chuck!!!!

And he's adorable

SlipknoT
Another talentless pile of pop shit

Caribbean_Chick
lol you again.. there not pure pop.. but they are quite a bit pop.. and there music is good.. and at least they write it all themselves!!!!!
You have to give them some creditstick out tongue

Maeve
Yeah I love Chuck he's the best! wink I think he's the most responsible out of all of the band. He's the sweetest too! love

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
yay!! chuck rocks!!! i mean if it wasnt for him....simple plan would probably never be! And that would be awsome

Emma718
Chuck's pretty cool...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.