Will this last???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I gotta know! Raz, is this permanant or just a pipe dream come true for a day? embarrasment And I'm talking about my sweet pad. smile I'm proud of it, you know. It's my greatest accomplishment. smile

Raz
Depends if Preston Aid is a success! huh

Tex
TH get's his own pad!

Bah! It's in the OTF! schmoll

You know what they say, location, location, location! stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
*does the Preston Aid ritualistic freedom dance* Happy Dance

Raz
Woohoo!!! Happy Dance

I'm off to get a pizza.... sleep

lil bitchiness
We owe him money from the aid remember....huh

YOU bought the pizza....

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud The same people who brought us a Jack In The Box on every street corner found this prime realestate for me. wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

VENOMfan
mmmmmm realestate now THATS good stuff..................

but this forum shall last! the A.B.C.N.T.F. demand's it!........well they support it anyhow

Tired Hiker
I must know, who is the group, the A.B.C.N.T.F. to whom I owe my legions?

lil bitchiness
Damn it...i knew what that ment!!!!!

VENOMfan
ah the Anti Bacon Commando Ninja Task Force force, they hail from the east coast and are lead by Captain Rhode Island. they rock and can buy pizza like nobody's business

DeNiro
*raises arm from TH's bar and yells* As long as im here it will last *puts arm down to search for more booze*

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud laughing

Tired Hiker
*slides DeNiro a bottle of whisky* You are 16, don't tell anyone I gave that to you. confused

DeNiro
O god i just had sex with two girls 20 minutes ago in ur pad i doubt that ull get arrested for the whiskey stunt first stick out tongue

VENOMfan
rolling on floor laughing

TH forum owns OTF!

Lord Soth
I don't think this'll last all that long.....Happy Dance

Fire
way to go TH

it'll prolly last

DeNiro
why wouldnt it last it is cool

Tired Hiker
Right on, I guess we will see.erm

DeNiro
In the news and qeustion forum Raz had said that the only way he is taking it away is if u ask for it TH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.