Just how clumsy I am

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shangheid
Ok first I knock over my coke.Then it goes all over my mouse pad.I pick up a bag to get it out of the way and paper falls into the coke.Now for some weird reason my armrest on my chair is sticky along with my mouse frusty.

dark1365
HAHAHA

Jackie Malfoy
Sounds like you need some time off that computer.You may had stayed on too long.It is either that or my jedi power is working after all!Anyway cheer up your day will get better!JM

42Bardock

charmedFairy
messed sounds like the start of a bad day

shangheid
I've been on the computer for like 10 mins no expression Maybe your jedi powers are working

Yes you probly would point and say "HAR HAR"

Jackie Malfoy
From her or his batcave he would!Good now that I know that I have jedi powers it is time to give others bad luck!(Laughs evily!)And I think I know who!JM

shangheid
I hope it's not me again no expression

42Bardock
I v3ery much hope you don't mean me my sith powers are much stronger than yours little jedi. I am Male by the way, therefore thou shall say his.

Jackie Malfoy
Ok thy shall say what ever he wants.Acouse I have stronger powers then yuo!I know how to use them pretty well!JM

shangheid
Believe me she can use them I found out the hard way sad

Jackie Malfoy
Yea you did and it was just a pratise shot too!DOn't worry it will go away in time.Now it is time to look for more vitims!JM

shangheid
I'm afraid to stand up I might trip now that I'm unlucky

Jackie Malfoy
Don't worry the power if off you now.You can relax and have a good lucky rest of the day!See you later!JM

42Bardock
Even if my Sithful poer was weaker, nothing bad can happen to me in my Batcave.

dark1365
What the f**k?

shangheid
Now is a time to rejoice Happy Dance dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.