New Member Needing Friends!! (Particularly Ones Who know when HP5 auditions are!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Christy7Spain!!
Yo!
I'm Christy, 14, blonde, blue-eyed & bored!
I live in Mallorca which means I have limited access to English speaking people so this is quite a new experience!
I am English originally, and I gotta say, its a whole lot warmer here!
I am also an actress and really wanna audition for Luna Lovegood!

Christy

Storm
Welcome and have lots of fun smile

shangheid
Welcome dance.If you want to know that then go to the harry potter forum on here

MerMorgan02
Welcome 2 KMC, Christy. I could b ur friend, feel free 2 PM me. I like HP, but I don't kno anything about the auditions, or else I would have tried out 4 the part of Hermione, like, when the books came out, I love them so much! so, that's just about it. big grin

Sarah Malfoy
hy Christy, thats Jennifer! i love HP too! and im italian! im studing to become an actress, and when i'll be older i wanna move to USA, cuz now im just 14!
i really wanna be ur friend, if u'd like to talk to me, just pm me!
unfortunaly i dunno when the audictions are!!! i would like to play Marietta, or any1 else.... but im busy with the theatre in italy rigth now!^^

yerssot
howdy there

AddictedToBoys
hello

SlipknoT
hi

AddictedToBoys
pm me

SlipknoT
Friends are friendly

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

SlipknoT
Me?

AddictedToBoys
no

Mr Parker
hELLO THERE.

SlipknoT
ok then

Morning_Glory
hi

SlipknoT
oi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.