Kid hangs himself over a card game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Wiggles
http://www.xerocreative.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=118635

what do you think of this? i mean, the kid couldnt be like, healthy (in the head i mean) for hanging himself over a card game

Clovie
blink it is not normal

forumcrew
take the moms other kids away if she knew it was the cards she shouldnt have left him alone or she should have taken them away.. how is she gonna say i knew that was why but allowed him to do it anyway? she prolly wants to sue the company now stupid parents should be locked up and charged with any crime thier kids do cause its their own fault

SlipknoT
What kind of person hangs themselves over a card game? This is like that kid who hung himself over an Everquest game.

amity75
Is this the kid who DeNiro beat?

chelsea17
And I quote:: "I know he didn't do it intentionally, because that just wasn't Lorenzo,'' Jackson said.

ok, some mothers don't know their kids as well as they think they do. and this was apparently one of the cases...but that's really sad

Tex
Who the hell leaves an 11 year old kid alone at home to take care of his even younger bothers?

That woman is really ****ed up. She needs to stop blaming a card game for his suicide and look closer at herself.

Her son clearly had issues that she never recognized (due to her obvious lack of involvement).

KidRock
you tell her tex zorro

42Bardock
First who kills himself over a card game deserves to be dead.
Second what ****ing stupid kind of mother is that anyway? Leaves her son alone, she deserves to be dead too.
And Third, actually I have no third point threesis just so much better than 1.

Fire
the kid had serious problems if he hung himself over the card game or whatever. The mother trying to blame the game is understandable but just doesn't make any sense.

and this is total BS:"It's like Dungeons and Dragons where a young kid gets so involved in a game it totally takes over their mind,''

I've been playing DnD for +-10 years and there is nothing wrong with me or with my mates who play it

BackFire
That's what he gets for playing Yu gi oh, he had it coming.

Fire
lol BF you really mean that (altho the Yu GI Ho game is just a Magic rip off)

BackFire
Nah, I'm just being a dick.

I think that's pretty sad, and I'm not sure I buy the whole he hung himself over a dice roll thing. I think something more is probably going on.

Liquidice
i think this is funny, blaming a suicide for playing a kids card game. this world sure is messed up

Fire
Yea the kid was mentally unstable for sure

BackFire
I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually homocide.

Fire
could be but who would want to murder an 11 year old??? I mean the family didn't even have life insurance

Liquidice
wouldnt come as a shock, and the mother thought well what better to blame it on than a pack of 'magical' kids playing cards. cops are beleiveing thinking yeah i think shes telling the truth. derrrrrr

BackFire
There are sick people out there who just want to murder for no reason.

Fire
true, but the number of those crimes is rather small on the statistics isn't it?

BackFire
Yeah, but i'd think the number of kids killing themselves over a dice roll is even smaller.

Fire
True, but kids killing themselves because they have mental issues will prolly be greater

BackFire
Probably.

Oh well, it's a wierd story whatever the case.

Fire
True, I'm still wondering why ppl think games can be evil? I mean first Dungeons and Dragons What the f**k? now Yu Gi HO (altho I kinda get that one, with his psychotic personality and stuff evil face )

BackFire
There was a big fiasco over everquest a few years ago. A kid killed himself over that game, he got kicked out of his clan or something and took his own life. His mom sued sony I think.

It's funny when people are so desperate to place blame, even if they themselves are probably to blame.

Fire
why do (atleast it appears that) ppl sue everyone they can for the tiniest reason over there?

BackFire
Because it's easy money.

Fire
hehe in belgium most of those things wouldn't fly in court. Crack in the legal system if you ask me.

I once heard a story about some guy who sued the company that made his microwave oven because he used it to dry his cat, which died in it. Because the manual didn't state it was harmful to living creatures

(I said HEARD could be an Urban Legend) but if this is true: You shouldn't get money for being a morron

BackFire
Yeah, here in the states people sue over the most idiotic things.

The stupidest one I've heard of is about a robber who was going to break into a mans house. I guess the guy had a sunroof, so the robber was standing on it looking in, it broke and the crook fell and broke his back or something along those lines. he sued the guy and won.

Another similar one involves a robber wandering around in a guys backyard and getting attacked by a dog. He sued the guy because he was attacked and won because the guy didn't have a wanring sign saying "beware of dog".

And then there's the infamous one about the old lady spilling hot coffee she got at Mcdonalds and burning herself, she sued mcdonalds and won like 5 million dollars.

SlipknoT
Maybe they were Cannibals

SlipknoT
Did you hear about the one where the robber got locked in this families garage, and had to live off of Dog foor and pepsi for a week because they were on vacation? He sued them and won about $500,000

BackFire
Yeah i did hear about that one. The justice system in this country is a ****ing joke.

A4E
thats a quote i never expected to read blink

and the kid is just stupid... and y would he say if i get a 6 i kill myself? i dont think yuhguio! does that blink if he does then he's ****ed up too laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
"what do you think of this? i mean, the kid couldnt be like, healthy (in the head i mean) for hanging himself over a card game"

What a Joker.

-AC

Mr Wiggles
i thought that too, i think the mother told the kids to say what they said, cause i have friends that play the game, it doesnt come with a dice

Ronny
Yugi oh is shit no expression i would kill myself too if i played it

Mr Wiggles
im telling you something, we should go back to midevil times and bring out the gillotine.... *daydreams*

well, because you are such a dumbass and broke your back when trying to rob someones house, YOU SHALL DIE!!!!

*reality check* ah well, a man can dream, cant he?

BlackC@t
Exactly, it's obvious he didn't hang himself just because of the card game.

BlackC@t
Woah! America is ****ED!!!!!!

If a case like that wins then that's just ****ing stupid!

42Bardock
Well actually this would go pretty good with the manga were people risk there life over games, but the show as well as the card game doesn't have to do with that I think

Aku
Thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard!

ragesRemorse
I am actually glad to hear this, assuming it is true. Maybe people will realize that all this asian crap is brainwashing the fragile minds of our american children.

No..really though... who gives a crap.

Bardock42
Maybe the mother, I know I don*t

Jackie Malfoy
It is very stupid to hang yourself over a card game.There must be something else that is missing.I doubt it if that was the whole reason through.JM

ash007
indeed i agree.

i think the parents should have taken more notice. Or the kid might have been mentally depressed

Alpha Centauri
(Because the Joker is a card)

-AC

Bardock42
You mind Jokers?

Alpha Centauri
ZOOM!

-AC

Darth Revan
What a stupid assumption. That's like saying somebody's obsession with Monopoly is what lead to their death because they were dumb enough to roll the Monopoly dice to decide whether they would kill themselves. Not to mention the kid's parents just let him leave after he announced he was going to kill himself. Smells like bullshit to me. It has nothing to do with the game itself, just an insane kid and irresponsible parents.

Capt_Fantastic
No, he couldn't have been all together there if he hung himself over a card game. In a way, he did the rest of the gene pool a favor...asuming its all on the up and up.

pr1983
my 12 year old brother has yu gi oh cards... ffs... if he killed himself it'd be the last thing i'd suspect being the cause...

NothingInVein
dude he was only 11!!

pr1983
1 years is hardly a difference at that age...

NothingInVein
no i was commenting on the original message

pr1983
my apologies...

NothingInVein
no problem

Morning_Glory
that is really sad about that kid cry horrible

Soth
He's a dumbass...not to be disrespectful or anything...but it's true

charmedFairy
Nothing surprises me anymore.

Aku
If he was only 11 he shouldnt be betting at his age!!! Honestly kids today.

Besides its probably one of those banning things like when they banned Manhunt (PS2 Console Game Containing Extreme Violence) some kid killed his mate because of it. Thats bullcrap, what really happened was he had a terrible childhood or was bullied at school or something and needed to take his anger out, and one day was given this game and thats what turned him over and killed his mate. Audio/Video can only have minimal influence in peoples actions.

Aku
O yeah by the way my point was that he probably was thinking about suicide anyway and because he lost this card game it just gave him the last taste of rejection before he hung his sorry ass! lol

*Danii*
I know someone who tried to hang themself cos they weren't allowed to go to the park to see their girlfriend sad Luckily he survived, but its amazing what a tiny thing like that can do to someone if they are depressed.
Theres another girl in my year, and she self harms and took and overdose to try and kill herself. I don't think theres actually a reason for these things, i think people are just generally unhappy with life.

Aku
Well why else would you kill yourself unless you are unhappy?

Darth Revan
Tiny little things can set you off when you're depressed. erm

peterKSL
To solve depression, one must either forgets, or regain/change one's aim of life again. sorry... I thought this is a philosophy forum.. anyway.. that's about it...

Napalm
Actually thats a pretty funny story

JKozzy
Completely agree.

Aku
It's aload of bullcrap.

carnival_junkie
was it bad that i laughed?

confused

Napalm
I did the same thing

carnival_junkie
good to know i'm not alone.
i'm sorry. i found it very humorous.

but then again. every person has that little sick of part of them that find other people's misery amusing.

by the way, Napalm. Your sig is awsome.
Red Dragon, no?

Napalm
correct

carnival_junkie
good movie.

and now, i've led us offtopic.

but yeah. stupid kid.
oh well, at least he made me laugh.

Aku
I have a really big problem with either laughing or saying stupid things at the wrong times. It's like when my grandad died (god rest his soul), I asked how he died and when they told me he fell of shed roof I couldnt help but giggle and start laffing. I though to myself Im laffing and its skank but it was just so funny.

peterKSL
I think the boy had problems with either other people or living happily, which he might already chose death. Either that, or the kid was just probably wanting to test fate... as he said.. "If I rolled a six, I'm going to be dead".. sh!t.. curiousity led him to death..

i lovejake
what the **** kind of mom would blame her ****ing sons suicide on a ****ing card game and how would she not noticed his depresion! noone hangs thenself over a card game their life has to be ****ed up sad

i lovejake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.