Doomsday vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

themightythor
Any thoughts?

David Duchovony
Which version of Thanos are we talking about? With the IG or HOTU or just his regular Eternal self. If he has the gauntlet or the heart, Doomsday is ****ing doomed.

themightythor
Any form or each one fighting Doomsday one at a time

David Duchovony
Doomsday is gonna lose then. Thanos with the IG could reduce him to his base elements or hurl him off the brink of existence from whence he cannot return. Or he could kill him for eternity, coming up with more ways to destroy him each time Doomsday returns. The possibilities are endless.

Scoobless
thanos with no all powerful toys would still come out on top, he's one of the most intelligent, calculating and powerful guys in comicdom, he can find a way to beat anyone

who?-kid
When unprepared, Thanos could be in for a surprise.

norrin radd
i think Thanos can and would handle dommsday, superman was able to beat him, thanos should to

K3VIL
Thanos is on the top list of the Class 100 Strenght possessor, and with his mind, experience, and energy emission powers he can defeat DD, not easy but he can.

Victor Von Doom
Thanos, no worries.

The Flash
Thanos.

kgkg
Thanos vs Doomsday

Thanos vs the overrated Doomsday

LordFear
Thanos because mistress Death has banned him from her domain so I figure even if Doomsy beats him he really can't die plus Thanos is the top dog.
Thanos Reign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never
Draw, >>>>>AND<<<< neither can "die"

stick out tongue

edited for the criminally anal

Swanky-Tuna
Don't have to die to lose.

demigawd
Thanos is probably smart enough to figure something out, even though this is one of the few fights where he couldn't just outslug his opponent.

snoopdogg
DD is overrated? And what makes him so overrated and Thanos not. That is not being fair. Thanos did more things to make him overrated than DD.

Victor Von Doom
Not quite sure how that works.

snoopdogg
I am not surprized.

Cosmic Cube
Thanos wins easily. He's an eternal, he has matter/energy manipulation powers, he's a telepath, a telekinetic, he's WAY faster than Doomsday in landspeed, agility, and reflexes, he can project psionic force blasts, he can project cosmic energy of any intensity, he's stronger than Doomsday, It is nearly impossible to injure him by any means.

These are Thanos's abilities without any enhancements such as the IG.

Doomsday is so outclassed it isn't even funny. He'd never be able to hurt Thanos. Thanos would obliterate him in seconds.

Victor Von Doom
Nor am I to be frank.

Linkalicious
Thanos lays down a good licking....Doomsday continues to advance and then start beating up Thanos.

Thanos has to regroup and come up with a better approach...figures out that approach, and then finds a way to win the fight.

kgkg
i don't see how DD whould hurt thanos is that Posible?

like he took a blast FRom odin it did almost nothing so doomsdays punches are stonger than tyrant , and Odin's power.

But how will Thanos beat DD ??

kgkg
??

Kento
Well If neither can hurt the other wouldn't it become just a stalemate until one leaves or tires out?

kgkg
Thanos has more resource / diff power

while DD is more of Brute his attacks are physical.

with Thanos mind i see him find a way to get rid of the Doomsday dissease

Kento
Probably can get rid of the one now. He's afraid to die...>.> Like he can't just come back more powerful then before, and immune to what killed him. Heck if I had that ability I wouldn't be afraid of anything no matter how much stronger they are. He always seems to go back after the person who beat him anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.