Lizard on Spidey 2 dvd cover?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jeff-Man
I just noticed this on the back of the dvd case for Spider-man 2. above dr. ock is an explosian that looks like the lizard.

this might just be pointless but maybe its a hint the lizard will be in 3.

BlackC@t
That really is the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

wuTa
your one to talk....half your threads are damn near retarded

Ock
Yes you're not the only one who noticed that.Theres a thread over at Superherohype about it too wink

And Blackc@t don't be such an ignorant ass.You could of just said you disagree.

pentangelis
Dr. Connors is Pete's prof in Spidey 2-- and I think he was wearing a lab-coat, even-- that seems like a pretty good indication that the Lizard's on his way!

Paola
be nice people...

Jeff-Man
Hey. it was just a thought. this forum seemed kind of dead so i made a new thread. wink

Ironman
jeff-man are you Fatt_Jeff on mk bordes on ign??? anyway i didnt notice that i dont have the movie/dvd tho.

Jeff-Man
no i am not.

Ironman
ok i rarely see anyone with jeff in there name sorry not real name imo!

BlackC@t
I don't see it, then again our countrys probably have different covers...

Napalm
I didnt see a missing limb frome dr connors

BlackC@t
I didn't see that the first time on the trailer, you have to look a little harder, it's his right arm, his jacket sleeve is folded up and pinned to his shoulder.

Napalm
Ohh Ill check that out

MKL93
hey, are you talking about the UK DVD case? Because i can't see it on mine.

Linkalicious
2 questions.

Is this on the American Cover?

Is it on the Card Board Box Sleeve that goes over the DVD or the actual DVD case?

doctorstrongbad
can anybody confirm this?

#1Rupert_Lover
well, i'm holding the dvd case right now. it doesn't look too much like the lizard, and i doubt they made it look like the lizard on purpose.

Velcro_Boy
its the U.S. cover

doctorstrongbad
Hmm.. I'll have to look into this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.