Late again....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SK88728
Today i was late for school, this has to be the..... idk, but it has happened a lot, and when ever i'm late, i figure might aswell just skip first hour, but also today five of my other firends decided to skip to, and so we are all in trouble, but it's not like i would even get any credit for showing up for class since i was more then 10 mins late, so why bother?! Plus it was ONLY German class. I dont see why teachers get so pissed.

HockeyHorror
woah! German class...i wish i had German class...i miss my Latin class sad

i dont like Spanish class sad

i dunno what to say but stay in school and dont do drugs/alcohol big grin

rusky
U got in trouble because u skipped german class with 5 guys ???? laughing

SK88728
i hate german, i wish i would have taken spanish

Gregory
You don't know why teachers are upset that you blow off their classes? I think I can give you a clue, if you really want it.

SK88728
sure, why not.

Gregory
I'm not a telepath, so this is just speculation, but...

If you devote your early life to learning a subject, and your later life to teaching it, you obviously take that subject very seriously. When a student skips class, he is saying, "The subject you devoted your life to isn't worth my time."

It would irritate me, too.

SK88728
i, myself, wouldn't be pissed. I would just be like, "if they want to not come, then so be it."

silver_tears
I skip class all the time, and am late all the times, but our teachers don't care unless it's certain people cool I am not one of them smart

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i swear me nd 5 of my friends are late for every class.. nd our teachers r just gay nd dont care

SK88728
i think the only teachers that would care the most are the young ones, like it's only been a year or two since they got out of college. Or they could care less. i have all young teachers, two care if i'm late, and the rest are like 'ok, dont let it hapen again' but it happens again

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
we hav one young teacher... hes like 23 nd i go to an all girls school... so he lets us do WATEVA we want.. hehe

SK88728
ALL GIRLS?! sounds like my kinda place shifty

rusky
Awesome sil... I seem to BE one of them... pirate

silver_tears
laughing out loud poor rusky sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.